Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing cointraderlist.com / Seeking partner  (Read 201 times)
Tiramani (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:10:11 PM

We are developing the site Cointraderlist.com We think an opportunity exists to create the go-to website for p2p bitcoin trading.

The purpose of the site is to aggregate p2p bitcoin trading advertisement from all other p2p sites. We will also provide other services including ATM listings, trade listings, forums, and news.

The website is 95% complete, but my current developer team is unable to get it operating bug-free.

I am not skilled in web design / data scraping, so I seek a partner to help develop and maintain the sites functionality. This partner would own a % of the revenues from the site for as long as they maintain it.

The site will make money from advertising and referral fees.

If you or your team is interested in helping with the site, please reach out to me on telegram @tiramani
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiramani (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:50:32 PM

Please see the existing live site. Cointraderlist.com
redigaffi

Activity: 142
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:25:48 PM

Hello, I'm software engineer, focused on backend mostly. Have a look at my LinkedIn profile for further references:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordi-walter-hoock-castro-10105696

If your interested working together send me a pm.

Earn Money With Skill while having fun, Answer this 6 questions and get a bonus when the project get's launched:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCRubC4wu4seHYdDqiZDFsXizqaViUnOtE5sZcx3spjGc84A/viewform
Tiramani (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:14:39 PM

Hello, I'm software engineer, focused on backend mostly. Have a look at my LinkedIn profile for further references:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordi-walter-hoock-castro-10105696

If your interested working together send me a pm.

Thanks for your interest, please message me on telegram to chat @tiramani
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:14:06 PM

The website is 95% complete, but my current developer team is unable to get it operating bug-free.

If you currently have a team have you spoken to them by any chance that they might know anyone personally or even a friend of friend that can help you out? Make sure that you have exhausted all your options before resorting to finding a developer online because it is one of the last things you need to do which is having a developer that will work for you online, you don't even know if they can be trusted with the script and codes you will give to them.

About the prohect you will be having. This is a nice idea having some kind of P2P price curator service for the industry, this will allow users to have the best deal they can get that is available on the market. But I am wondering how will you manage to keep the data accurate and up to date? I know this will be a lot of work and I really don't know how will you manage to even sync in with the prices they are currently offering.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Tiramani (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:35:34 PM

If you currently have a team have you spoken to them by any chance that they might know anyone personally or even a friend of friend that can help you out? Make sure that you have exhausted all your options before resorting to finding a developer online because it is one of the last things you need to do which is having a developer that will work for you online, you don't even know if they can be trusted with the script and codes you will give to them.

About the prohect you will be having. This is a nice idea having some kind of P2P price curator service for the industry, this will allow users to have the best deal they can get that is available on the market. But I am wondering how will you manage to keep the data accurate and up to date? I know this will be a lot of work and I really don't know how will you manage to even sync in with the prices they are currently offering.

Unfortunately I don't know any software people in real life. The last team I had were from upwork, and they couldn't get it working flawlessly, so we couldn't launch with a site that wasn't perfect.

The concept is not so much about price, because price is usually determined after meeting when its p2p, its more about aggregating all the trade listings. Ever since LocalBitcoins removed cash ads, no single go to source for these listings has emerged, its fragmented among various sites. I thought if we could aggregate them, and allow postings in our site, there would be no reason for anyone to go elsewhere if they could see all the p2p in one place.

With the data scraping its just about monitoring the scraper to make sure that the website its scraping didn't change and throw off the results.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: