Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ternio Blockcard Stealing Money from Deposits  (Read 140 times)
danhob (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:51:41 PM

Hello Everyone,

I was using Ternio since last months with small amounts. Until recently, I start to deposit large sums and they took about $249 from my very first large deposit with them. When I complaint this with them, they start to edit the values displayed in their front-end side and made mirror adjustments to prove that their argument is right and I'm wrong.

Their argument was that, "When you deposit cryptocurrency to your account, it is automatically converted into TERN. From there, you can either withdraw it as TERN directly, or make purchases with the card that will draw from your balance. Your account balance will change dynamically according to the market value of TERN, the underlying cryptocurrency asset for your BlockCard account. "

I told them fine and that the deposit was equals to X Tern amount at the time of deposit and X Tern amount is missing based on calculations, but they did not listen, continue to argue with me, and edited the values that was displayed in the front end. I got angry and filled report with FBI crime center right away.

Now like a fool, Due to some problems - I used them on yesterday and forgetting what they did on last time

So, I sent 0.28 BTC to Ternio and I had $113.56 on the existing balance with them, and they credited 0.28 BTC shortly and my balance with them become $2,117.46 after it credited.

Now I tried to pay for the product I want to purchase using their virtual card and the payment got declined.

Then I went straightly and requested withdrawal of the TERN Tokens left on account. Their FAQ says withdrawal will have to go through a security check which complete within an hour. I waited an hour, and still saw that withdrawal was pending, then I went to sleep shortly, and woke up on today, and noticed the withdrawal still pending.

I wrote a support ticket to their support and it went unanswered, and then I found out that the TERN token amount value does not match with the balance I had with them.

Site display 211,746.59 TERN as the withdrawal amount, but when you calculate the USD value of the TERN amount which is equals to $1589.79 (211,746.59 TERN x $0.007508) so as you see here I lost 'bout $527.67 ($2,117.46 - $1589.79**)**

https://i.imgur.com/sKhT7xQ.png

Now as you see they clearly stole $527.67 and their previous argument will be not valid in this case as the price of TERN has been increased by 13.15% per coinmarketcap data since yesterday.

I'm in process filling police report with my local police station and also thinking to report this incident to their back-end processor CASHPASS.

Is there are anything else I could do to recover my money?

It's not much money, but still this feel not right to me. It's unfair and unethical.

Posted this here as they blocked me on their telegram.

Thanks,
Daniel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danhob (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:06:24 PM

Posted on this their Reddit and got banned   http://prntscr.com/qj2n6k

Their CEO email me with  blah blah stuff   http://prntscr.com/qj2nxn

I got the TERN token withdrawal but they steal stole money from me. I'm moving to report this to FBI once again.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:08:01 PM

I'm not familiar with Ternio and even tern coin. But could you please follow the scam report format so people can easily understand everything.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 05:41:22 AM

You have several options but none of them are easy to do. Either:
1. File a lawsuit.
2. Publish about this thing everywhere so it gains enough attention for them to respond to.
3. Spam them with the same issue.

None of this might even return your money, but it would be good to warn others. Did they have a bitcoin talk account? If not, then I don't think posting here will help your case that much.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joeh6922

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:45:31 AM

You are not the only one. They have robbed the heck out of me too.
I deposited $500 worth of bitcoin once, it even showed that I had deposited $500, but only $120 showed up in my account.
I made enough noise that the CEO dude refunded me, here's the kicker, he didn't even check to see what was up, just asked me what i thought he owed me and then sent me $380 in bitcoin. Can you see someone who isn't running a scam doing that? Just to shut me up, then he quickly erased all my posts in their telegram room, also something that an honest businessman would never do.They  tried giving me that line of BS as well, balance fluctuates, blah blah. That's pretty bad when it fluctuates from $500 to $120 in the time between me making the deposit and it being credited to my account.

Since then I have tried a few other deposits. Sometimes, but very rarely it will credit the entire deposit to my account, like it should. Sometimes though $100 becomes $50.  In nearly every case making a deposit costs me $25-30, with no explanation of where it went.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:45:59 PM

Yeah I got the card as a 'test' and looks like they are scaming people with the account balances. Same happened to my account.

There is 30% missing of the total deposits right off the start.
Their figures under the balance for the values of USD to ternio are incorrect . The actual amount by my figures is 30% less than they are showing on the website to start with.

The account actually shows a ternio number which equates to a USD value at current ternio price, but on the available balance it's 20% less...

Some WOODOO calculations going on at that company, so I suggest everyone stay away.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: