Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding Help Me! 41.103% FUNDED! Buying a DSLR!  (Read 12162 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:28:51 AM

bump, with the price so low its hard to find a camera in price range!

BitSpot

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:26:18 AM

Happy Easter!
PS. You don't really need a camera. I've done these photos with my mobile phone Wink

Wow, that's a beautiful beach. I just recently visited North Captiva which is known to be the 2nd best place on earth for shelling, You should check it out if you're into great vacation spots.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:40:21 AM

I just sent you 0.02 BTC, I know it's not much but I hope it still helps!

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:02:01 AM

Interesting. What camera did you have in mind? I just sold my Nikon D40 a couple years ago, then I borrowed it for a birthday party. Now I really want to get the Nikon D3300. I wonder if overstock has it.

*edit* I just looked, they have the D5300 and other higher models. I do know I can get the D3300 locally, so I might do that.

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:46:31 PM

Thanks! I'm sick right now and on my ipad but il update OP later! Thanks for the donation!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

Interesting. What camera did you have in mind? I just sold my Nikon D40 a couple years ago, then I borrowed it for a birthday party. Now I really want to get the Nikon D3300. I wonder if overstock has it.

*edit* I just looked, they have the D5300 and other higher models. I do know I can get the D3300 locally, so I might do that.

At first I was gonna go with the t3i but Im thinking about getting the d5200 now!

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:53:23 AM

I cannot donate this week, but I hope you make your goal.
Actually,  need a camera....hmmm.  Cheesy

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:52:59 AM

I cannot donate this week, but I hope you make your goal.
Actually,  need a camera....hmmm.  Cheesy

Haha no problem thanks anyway, what camera are you looking at?

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:11:33 AM

just added your name to OP! thanks again for the help! very much appreciated!

BitSpot

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:24:32 PM

I have a Canon Rebel SL1 and I kind of wish I just bought a T3. I highly recommend you purchase a Canon Rebel T3, especially for the price. The SL1 and the T3 are somewhat identical, except the housing is smaller on the SL1. I bought the SL1 because I thought it was the latest rebel at the time, but come to find out the T5x or whatever was out.

Good luck and I hope you have success. I'll throw you some change when it comes around!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:37:52 AM

I have a Canon Rebel SL1 and I kind of wish I just bought a T3. I highly recommend you purchase a Canon Rebel T3, especially for the price. The SL1 and the T3 are somewhat identical, except the housing is smaller on the SL1. I bought the SL1 because I thought it was the latest rebel at the time, but come to find out the T5x or whatever was out.

Good luck and I hope you have success. I'll throw you some change when it comes around!

really? i dont like the T3 i much rather have the the SL1! unless you are referring to the t3i than i rather have that lol!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:48:03 AM

Quick bump, it's been a while, just been sitting back and letting this go and seeing what happens! This is kinda discouraging but even if I made my goal at the current prices it still wouldn't be enough which isn't good lol but hopefully the prices rise again!

BitSpot

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:55:40 PM

really? i dont like the T3 i much rather have the the SL1! unless you are referring to the t3i than i rather have that lol!

Yes, I meant the T3i, oops.

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:21:15 PM

Yes, I meant the T3i, oops.

haha id still love to have the sl1 its still a very good camera because of its size but i do agree that i would like the t3i better! id take any camera at this point lol

TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:10:31 PM

Hey everyone,
I'd like a new camera too.
Can I have 1.5 BTC so that I don't have to get a job or actually work for it?

Wouldn't it be nice if people just handed you things...
I can't believe people supported this crap. Talk about misplaced generosity. If you have money burning a hole in your virtual wallet how about you donate it to save some starving children or an endangered species? Not some first world brat wanting shit for nothing.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

Hey everyone,
I'd like a new camera too.
Can I have 1.5 BTC so that I don't have to get a job or actually work for it?

Wouldn't it be nice if people just handed you things...
I can't believe people supported this crap. Talk about misplaced generosity. If you have money burning a hole in your virtual wallet how about you donate it to save some starving children or an endangered species? Not some first world brat wanting shit for nothing.

im not even old enough to get a job dude, chill bro, people support me because im not rude like you who just comes on a thread and assumes things...

EDIT: and i have been working for it?!? ive been doing jobs to earn some spare BTC, so your point is invalid pretty much just saying

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:57:32 AM

I'm working on getting a new Nikon camera too, but if people are looking for a place to "donate it to save some starving children", I know of one operated by a trustworthy forum member.

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:02:35 AM

I'm working on getting a new Nikon camera too, but if people are looking for a place to "donate it to save some starving children", I know of one operated by a trustworthy forum member.

thats nice! good luck to you! and by new nikon camera, you mean you already have one? if so which one? haha and i see what you mean lol  Wink

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

I don't have a camera now. I sold my D40 a few years ago. I plan on getting a D3300.

My only cameras now are my ipad tablet and my samsung cell phone. I don't consider them "real" cameras, but they work fine for now. I still want to have a DSLR.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

*Shameless self promotion*

Not too bad though considering that it is charitable Tongue

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: