Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdfunding Help Me! 41.103% FUNDED! Buying a DSLR!  (Read 12149 times)
ladi4ever

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

I can give you some Europacoins, hope you can sell them and buy your Camera.
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:51:04 PM

I can give you some Europacoins, hope you can sell them and buy your Camera.

haha never heard of this coin but il for sure take them if you are willing to give me some! Thanks!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:51:59 PM

I don't have a camera now. I sold my D40 a few years ago. I plan on getting a D3300.

My only cameras now are my ipad tablet and my samsung cell phone. I don't consider them "real" cameras, but they work fine for now. I still want to have a DSLR.

hahaha! i like the d5100, 5200, and 5300 because of the flip out screen which i would need a lot for video!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

Hey guys! I think i found the camera i want to purchase here! What do you guys think? I think i will purchase sometime tomorrow to see if the BTC price goes up anymore! Also any last minute donations would me GREATLY GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:52:30 AM

GUYS! I BOUGHT A CAMERA! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:53:45 AM

Congrats! Did you end up purchasing the D5100?

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:21:48 AM

GUYS! I BOUGHT A CAMERA! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Great news! Congrats!
Looking forward to pictures of the gear, as well as pictures taken with the camera.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

Congrats! Did you end up purchasing the D5100?

yes i did! I thought it was the best i could get for my price range and im very happy with it! Just got the shipping info now from snapcard and i literally cannot wait! lol

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:52:44 PM

Great news! Congrats!
Looking forward to pictures of the gear, as well as pictures taken with the camera.

you bet i will! First pics i get i will upload on here!

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:01:16 PM

yes i did! I thought it was the best i could get for my price range and im very happy with it! Just got the shipping info now from snapcard and i literally cannot wait! lol

Oh yeah, SnapCard's one of the best Bitcoin services I've used in a while. Ordered a phone from there in the past and I received a free Pizza from them on Bitcoin Pizza Day too (:

Good luck with your Photography endeavors.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #FfLFpwiAxxG7iFa9

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 02:17:32 PM

Oh yeah, SnapCard's one of the best Bitcoin services I've used in a while. Ordered a phone from there in the past and I received a free Pizza from them on Bitcoin Pizza Day too (:

Good luck with your Photography endeavors.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #FfLFpwiAxxG7iFa9

haha yup their service was great and the fee is pretty minuscule! Thanks so much for the support!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

Guys... i am beyond annoyed and aggravated right now. My d5100 came today. I charged up the battery. Went to take a test shot and the viewfinder is pitch black. Live vew was working though. I opened it up and the mirror was stuck up top. I bought it as "fully functioning". Now i have to go through snapcard and ebay to return it. I literally couldnt sleep last night i was so excited and now this happens. Im really really upset. Just thought i update you all.  Sad

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:59:17 PM

Guys... i am beyond annoyed and aggravated right now. My d5100 came today. I charged up the battery. Went to take a test shot and the viewfinder is pitch black. Live vew was working though. I opened it up and the mirror was stuck up top. I bought it as "fully functioning". Now i have to go through snapcard and ebay to return it. I literally couldnt sleep last night i was so excited and now this happens. Im really really upset. Just thought i update you all.  Sad

That sucks bit time Sad
I hope you will find a resolution with ebay, normally they take the buyers side, so I hope they will help you. 

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

That sucks bit time Sad
I hope you will find a resolution with ebay, normally they take the buyers side, so I hope they will help you. 

no doubt they will take my side but its just very frustrating to go though! I finally got this camera and now have to deal with all this. Im so upset! Even better, since the BTC price went up since i bought it, snapcard will refund me less btc  Embarrassed just great

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:25:15 PM

You know what.. things could be worse, you could have been scammed, your computer/hot wallet could have been hacked - you could have felt on way home from the post office and broke a leg, nobody got hurt.
I lost 3BTC in november 2013, just before the exchange rate peaked at $1200, that was pretty shitty, but I chose to take as an (expensive) lesson.

Take it as a lesson learned, maybe later in your life you will not buy a $20,000 car, with a engine that breaks down after 1000 miles, because you have this bad feeling about it, and walked away.

Cheer up - you will get a functioning camera eventually Smiley

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

You know what.. things could be worse, you could have been scammed, your computer/hot wallet could have been hacked - you could have felt on way home from the post office and broke a leg, nobody got hurt.
I lost 3BTC in november 2013, just before the exchange rate peaked at $1200, that was pretty shitty, but I chose to take as an (expensive) lesson.

Take it as a lesson learned, maybe later in your life you will not buy a $20,000 car, with a engine that breaks down after 1000 miles, because you have this bad feeling about it, and walked away.

Cheer up - you will get a functioning camera eventually Smiley

your right dude! thanks! I mean im getting a refund and can buy a new one so thats good. It sucks that i wont be able to have it for my birthday most likely but o well! I will eventually get a fully functioning one! Thanks again for all the support!

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:31:34 PM

No problem - any time.

- and congrats on you upcoming birthday Smiley

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:51:40 PM

No problem - any time.

- and congrats on you upcoming birthday Smiley

haha thanks! im turning 16 in june

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:54:55 PM

heres an update guys!
i got the money back from the camera and in less than a hour purchased the d3200 for 20 bucks more from here
really happy right now! thanks again!

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

Will you share some of the shot you made, curious how it turn out with the new cam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: