Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys stop investing! Use your brain, please  (Read 1115 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:21:28 PM

If the IEO project really wants to be successful and serious about running the project, then the developer does not hold an IEO on an exchange such as P2pb2b or latoken because it is clear that investors no longer want to buy tokens on that exchange, so if there are still IEO projects selling their tokens there it is certain the project is not going well or will eventually fail. So it's useless.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:31:38 PM

The most annoying thing is that many of the lifeless exchange platform have good score on Coinmarketcap especially the Latoken. Last year I wrote a long article warning people to stop investing or even trading on platform such as Dobi and Latoken because they are bad exchange platforms. Later, I discovered that the reason why many project patronise them for IEO is because they already have mutual agreement with themselves about bringing more traders and listing their project on their launchpad with little or no fee. This is how many of them operate including exmarket. When you check Latoken today, it is complete hub for dead and scam project token. Some token listed have not even gotten $10 trading volume since it has been listed.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 05:03:50 PM

I agree that there are some IEOs who maybe are hold on some fake exchange or in exchanges without trust, but i not agree that all projects are scam and maybe some of them have a chance but is really hard to know which one will succeed on this market now.
Bananington

Merit: 344

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:12:46 PM

Wise Investors should already know that P2PB2B, VINDAX and other shitty exchanges mentioned here by OP are "no go areas" when it comes to buying IEO. I pity good projects doing IEO on such shitty exchanges since it's automatic dead on arrival. Common sense is the watch phrase when investing, let's be wiser this year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:36:35 PM

People should understand that before you invest into anything or any cryptocurrency, that particular crypto coin  should have a real product or technology backing it with real value in the financial ecosystem.  Investing in crypto coin with products or technology that solve a particular problem in the world, such coins have real value in the financial ecosystem and crypto market. You should rather invest in crypto coins with real product or technology.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:44:11 PM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?

I believe that people just want to make money quickly and often do not study the information anymore, as it should be done. As a result, we can see a loss of funds. And it's not even IEO or exchanges themselves, mostly the crypto project itself. Most of the crypto projects now come just to make some money and that's it. They are not interested in development or success. I believe that you need to spend more time studying the crypto projects themselves, and after that the exchanges themselves where IEO takes place.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:45:13 PM

I personally have never taken part there, either IEO on P2PB2B or some of the ones you have mentioned above. , the main reason is risk. Well, I know that everything about crypto is very risky, but because you question the IEO that is listed on a small or low exchange, it is certainly very vulnerable to fraud.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:15:28 PM

I correct you here that never stop investing but choose the legit platform and legit projects,Investing in every field is a wise decision so research properly about the platform and focus just projects with future potential.Another option in crypto is trading but trading is not for everyone,It also need couple of months or years to get things in right way.

There also many other legit platforms offering staking,lending crypto to get reasonable ROI.Make sure avid put all money at one platform or project,Find the real projects and divide capital according to avoid the risk f loss.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Chrystora123

Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:41:38 PM

snip..
P2PB2B & LATOKEN !! both of these exchanges make me disappointed, I have never tried IEO in other exchanges (which you mentioned) but I have participated with several IEO on these two exchanges and the results have disappointed me. the average price of IEO coins that I follow immediately dropped dramatically, I do not know what causes it but what I get is a loss, I often ask myself "whether these two exchanges do not select the coins that IEO in their exchange".

IEO on Binance and Kucoin is a little better and legit.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:16:06 PM

You are very right.  I still wonder why developers and team of a project would use such exchanges like latoken, coinsbit and the likes of them, the worst of them is p2pb2b . Investors should really be careful so as not to get trapped. You hardly find volume in such exchanges  yet you see the price of a coin rising. Very funny!

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:04:39 PM

yeah, i know if something hype will go down someday, its hard to choice where to invest. in last year we can decide by ourselves and gain profit when invest in, but now its really scary to start it. we cant trust on every project release here, maybe people just take a part on bonty. but it doesnt mean none good project on this field, it just hard to find, they (many shit of them) covering the good one
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:12:30 PM

I agree with you. But not all such coins will turn out to be shit. It seems to me that in this direction, as in any other, it is necessary to approach very selectively to the choice.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 11:23:01 PM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?
Better to do an in-depth analysis before choosing to invest, whether for ICO or IEO. All things can happen because cryptocurrency is full of unthinkable things. I don't talk much about ICO, because only a few are truly legit at this time. For IEO, it's better to choose an exchange that is truly trusted and proven to give success to the previous IEO project. I wonder what makes a person's motivation to choose an exchange that is less trusted, everyone has their own decisions and we can not force it, do not worry, the important thing is you have chosen the safe path.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:26:14 PM

I agree with you. But not all such coins will turn out to be shit. It seems to me that in this direction, as in any other, it is necessary to approach very selectively to the choice.
I completely agree with you. For example, in a coin by Coinsbit, I would invest. It seems promising to me. Even though its price is now much lower than stated, I believe that another pump is inevitable.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:57:42 PM

You are very right.  I still wonder why developers and team of a project would use such exchanges like latoken, coinsbit and the likes of them, the worst of them is p2pb2b . Investors should really be careful so as not to get trapped. You hardly find volume in such exchanges  yet you see the price of a coin rising. Very funny!
Bot and the gang behind the projects plus the exchange that have percentage each time the coins got added to their exchange. Be realistic and carefully
analyze each time you make any decisions, scammers are everywhere they are just patiently waiting for victims that will engaged to their trapped, when you fall to this you surely lose your money without any chance to recover back.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:07:12 AM

The listed exchanges by the OP are not the only problem in the crypto space. Whoever understands crypto as it is, will know that IEO is also a trend, which will soon fade off, irrespective of the exchanges launching them.
Investors who still want to take part in IEO need tp put two things into consideration. First, the exchange on which the fundraising is taking place and secondly, the nature of project itself.
The fact that an exchange has held series of successful IEOs, does not mean that some will not fail. It has happened to Binance and several other big exchanges.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:06:49 AM

Any thoughts from you?
Those are the markets that I've been avoiding at all cost. No idea why some developers even want to launch their project in there. Esspecially the hype in IEO is starting to fade away, and they launced them in some shady exchanges, the more reason investors avoids investing their money.

It's totally dfferent from how IEOs were used to be few months back. We have seen a lot of successful IEOs, but after that, the IEOs were not so great either in the price, though it's still profitable and all but the roi was not that high either.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:37:10 AM

Bot and the gang behind the projects plus the exchange that have percentage each time the coins got added to their exchange. Be realistic and carefully
analyze each time you make any decisions, scammers are everywhere they are just patiently waiting for victims that will engaged to their trapped, when you fall to this you surely lose your money without any chance to recover back.
usually there are still many new traders and investors who have just become familiar with cryptocurrency and do not have experience about scams and anything that can make him lose his assets, these new traders will usually be tempted by the profits that are obtained so high that they can be affected and eventually affected scams and making bad statements about cryptocurrency, for now the lack of experience is a problem in itself.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:51:49 AM

Any thoughts from you?
Due to greed that's why people do keep on investing even they do know the risk and they are aware on trying on smaller exchangers in spite on having bigger ones like Binance Launchpad but they do continue for the hopes that they can make easy money.You cant really stop people not to invest because its part of the risk on earning money but doing this without any analysis and deep search is really just like gambling.
Countless time where people do given out some advices but still the loop continue due to this kind of behavior.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:12:53 AM

It is not just P2PB2B. I have checked the recent IEOs in platforms such as Coineal and LATOKEN. The vast majority of them have returned losses to whomever invested in these projects. Shawn Key of the Cybr IEO claimed last year that despite paying almost $80,000 to list his project in Coineal, the exchange was not honest about the procedure. If you want to invest in an IEO, then go for major exchanges such as Binance or Huobi. I would not prefer the smaller or mid sized exchanges. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: