Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto history making year 2020 started it's journey !  (Read 1107 times)
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:35:27 PM

I also agree with you. Investors waiting for this year. Starting of this year crypto market is doing good. Bitcoin pumped $6000 to $9000. Many people have predicted that bitcoin will do well this year. I hope cryptocurrency will make new history.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:59:35 PM

This is cryptocurrency which is an investor's first choice, an easier way for transaction, a digital currency, A thing which is secure. We are known about cryptocurrency in 2009, when pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. Then it started an endless journey. from the opening to now everyday crypto offers a new magical day. This offers new hope to us, such hope is different from others.

Now This is 2020. A year of double blessing, year of great turnaround, year of restoration, year of thanksgiving. I hope cryptocurrency will make a different history in this year- history of it's turnaround, history of investor's smile, history of succeed.

Happy 2020!
Positive news is really very lacking in the market.I don't know what will happen this year, but I have great hopes for this year.I'm sure absolutely everyone is waiting for a decrease in the reward for a block of bitcoin. Someone is pessimistic about this event, but most of them are still optimistic.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:57:01 PM

Obviously that is what I want as well, we all want that the market of cryptocurrencies begins to recover and that it does in a significant way after the bear market that we have been enduring for the last months, but I'm worried because I see that the market is still making new highs but it is doing so with lower volume and that is a clear indication that the bulls are getting exhausted and that the current prices cannot really be sustained for a long time.
My expectations this year is to have a bullish market after eduring a bearish market for a long period of time the volume of market would increase with time, I always remembered 2017 with nostalgia when every aspect of cryptocurrencies was booming, ICOs, airdrops etc were all profitable I hope this year would be replica of those greenish days.
Unlikely, this is going to be another year in which most likely our expectations are not going to be fulfilled but that is alright, many newbie investors are going to get desperate because of this and will lose their money to us, the investors and traders that are more patient and that are able to endure the difficult circumstances of the market, I just hope that you can do the same since the profits we will get during the next years are surely going to be out of this world.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:26:23 PM

This is cryptocurrency which is an investor's first choice, an easier way for transaction, a digital currency, A thing which is secure. We are known about cryptocurrency in 2009, when pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. Then it started an endless journey. from the opening to now everyday crypto offers a new magical day. This offers new hope to us, such hope is different from others.

Now This is 2020. A year of double blessing, year of great turnaround, year of restoration, year of thanksgiving. I hope cryptocurrency will make a different history in this year- history of it's turnaround, history of investor's smile, history of succeed.

Happy 2020!

Sorry @OP but your first paragraph is full of crap and the second sound like you are the crypto  preacher  lol! What makes you to think this is year of restoration and thanks given? Or you just saying all this stuff because you read it somewhere, hope you know that in this space anything can happen,  it could go either way so don't get too excited.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:40:18 PM

Your words to God’s ears) I really hope that there will be less fraud and investors will return because the crypto world needs a good springboard.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:39:33 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 06:50:42 PM by KimmyF

Happy 2020!
Still this isn't easy to make investment and transaction for every country. Last year than this year and then next could make more better history. ETH 2.0 and Bitcoin halving will make smile to all investors this year. Again this could make a altcoins season.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:21:14 PM

Yes, I totally believe that this year will be a remarkable year for cryptocurrency. 2017 was one of the remarkable years, let's see if 2020 will beat that record.
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:37:06 PM

In 2020, bitcoin made a stronger rise. There was a downtrend for 2 years. Ascension moves were very weak. A peak in Bitcoin price may take place again. New excitement is required for people to invest in this market again.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 10:49:47 PM

Happy 2020!
We are waiting for the halving this year and we all want to make bitcoin rise ul again like what it was before 2017. But bitcoin like last year is still unstable as well as the altcoin , so better to gather more coins for us to have it when the price boom maybe Q2 of this year. I hope that no more fake news and FUD that will happen because it affects a lot.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:50:56 PM

We might have a good start but it wasn't a steady and stable start, after the pump, correction happens and that has been a normal trend in crypto for awhile. Hopefully even with this high volatility, going forward we would be able to see the market having a positive movement on a monthly basis, that at least could somehow help to boost or recover from this long bear market.

halving is coming, we should stay positive, yes its a good start but I hope it will not end once the halving schedule take place, we like to see it continue til the end of the year mate.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:16:54 PM

We might have a good start but it wasn't a steady and stable start, after the pump, correction happens and that has been a normal trend in crypto for awhile. Hopefully even with this high volatility, going forward we would be able to see the market having a positive movement on a monthly basis, that at least could somehow help to boost or recover from this long bear market.

halving is coming, we should stay positive, yes its a good start but I hope it will not end once the halving schedule take place, we like to see it continue til the end of the year mate.
calm down, there will be a time when altcoin prices go up again, I'm also still waiting for that and feel frustrated, but it won't work for me if I don't do anything

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 03:35:10 PM

many hopes are pinned by all crypto actors in 2020. since the beginning of 2018 when the market suddenly fell, then continued with successive scams haunting investors through crowdfunding ico and ieo, I think it's time now that everything has changed and if necessary start over. building trust in investors and traders for good projects and avoiding scams is the goal of the crypto market today. because when the project is running well, a lot of benefits are obtained, it will definitely impact the crypto market as well because the purchase of crypto assets will be even greater if there are many successful projects.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:45:00 PM

calm down, there will be a time when altcoin prices go up again, I'm also still waiting for that and feel frustrated, but it won't work for me if I don't do anything

That's for sure, we'll just wait for the right time, right perfect moment, but for sure not all altcoins will go rise, the right altcoins who has potential might follow the trend of Bitcoin, so if we will invest and hold, choose the right one, that you will not regret in the future.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:08:21 PM

That's for sure, we'll just wait for the right time, right perfect moment, but for sure not all altcoins will go rise, the right altcoins who has potential might follow the trend of Bitcoin, so if we will invest and hold, choose the right one, that you will not regret in the future.

indeed we must choose coins well, because even when the trend improves, the potential of each coin will be different and we must choose correctly.
if we only bet on luck, then there is a possibility of loss or profit that cannot be maximized.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:17:16 PM

yes of course we are all waiting for that to happen in 2020, seeing that the journey of bitcoin is still far away I think the market will continue to grow and will always develop in the next day. I personally also believe that in 2020 the crypto market can improve and the price of coins can be significant again.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:43:37 PM

yes of course we are all waiting for that to happen in 2020, seeing that the journey of bitcoin is still far away I think the market will continue to grow and will always develop in the next day. I personally also believe that in 2020 the crypto market can improve and the price of coins can be significant again.
what is the reason you think that in 2020 the price will improve? Halving? I do not think this event is so strong that we will see a bull market. it is strong, but not so much as to change the trend in the market. I think this year will not be easy for us either. just face the facts and look for ways to make money despite the price of bitcoin. volatility has not disappeared

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:09:26 PM

Thats a very good thing to hear and all the people that are connected with crypto want this year to be, we can say a pump year for crypto. since after 2018 crypto market just gradually decrease and people start to loose hope, i wish that people hope just got back this year

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:28:44 PM

The year 2018 and 2019 weren't so friendly in the crypto space with so much bloodbath but as we all expected  and looked towards 2020,it came with it some atom of hope ,also with the halving of bitcoin, I think it will be an interesting year for crypto and its  investors. We await the vest.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
@MarkHen29177965

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:30:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is a kind of symbolic currency. Which has no real form. It exists only in the Internet world. Transactions using this are only possible online. All of which is done in a secure process called cryptography. It has become an emerging market for over 2017.

In 1983, American cryptographer David Chum began working on the cryptographic method of exchanging money in digital ways. Whose name is e-cash. In the 1995, he moved towards implementing the initial form of cryptographic electronic payment through digicash. The recipient then receives the sender's money after inputting certain encrypted keys into the software. However, this money is not the same as currency (money, dollars, pounds, dinars) in any state. The point of complete disorientation. However, Satoshi Nakamoto (a person or a group) successfully introduced digital cashless payment without a central entity. Called Bitcoin.

On February 20, 2014 the first Bitcoin ATM booth opened in the United States under the auspices of Robocoin. There is an ATM booth in Austin and Texas too, but its scanners can read passports and driving licenses. Until September 2017, 1574 Bitcoin ATM was set up around the world. An average of 8 Bitcoin ATMs are set up on a day at an average cost of 9.05%.

Cryptocurrency is very popular for online bikini in many countries around the world. More than 30,000 companies like Wikipedia, WordPress, Microsoft accept cryptocurrency.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:36:05 PM

Bear market for almost three years challenged all the supporters/investors if they really believe in this technology. Some have already left but some still insists on investing on it since they believe that bull market will surely come. And this is it, this 2020 will be the year for all those who didn't quit even though it is so painful years to see our portfolio going to worthless. You did a good job. Patience is the key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: