Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality or Price? - which one you look when buying altcoins?  (Read 1347 times)
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:03:32 PM

I think every investors will be much more concerned about the quality of a project rather than its price. What does it profit an investor who invests in some shitty low priced projects than investing in a qualitied  project?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:51:57 AM

So far now, I have learned my lesson, so making sure that at least I am confident with what I am investing at, so before I invest, I make sure that there's really real development, the platform was launched, and I am not investing in ICO/IEO anymore, just waiting for them to be listed on exchange.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:57:49 AM

Every price of a coin or token depends on it's quality, I guess that's your answer, if a coin or token is not good enough it's never going to work and in time it will lose value so it's good to buy or hold quality coins and tokens
teoritically, that's right. But in reality, it is not always like that
There are many good quality coins but hasnt priced, there are reasons why can like that. Such as low promotion, not proved etc

In other side, the shitcoin can easy go pump with several reasons too, such as FOMO.
Realize that sometimes many people people buy anything without clear reason

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:22:22 AM

So far now, I have learned my lesson, so making sure that at least I am confident with what I am investing at, so before I invest, I make sure that there's really real development, the platform was launched, and I am not investing in ICO/IEO anymore, just waiting for them to be listed on exchange.
real development right is the key that the coin will last a long time. therefore we must hone the analysis so as not to be fooled. if we hesitate in analyzing, I suggest not to invest, or if we are not good at analyzing, there are still many old coins that are worth investing

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:35:36 AM

There is no specific characteristics that I been looking for an altcoin, I just focusing on its average and traded volume per day. By just studying the volume, we can identify if that altcoin is worth it to trade or not. Those altcoins that have low volume should be ignore because those are the shitcoins which has low market participants. Try to observe all of the altcoins that have low volume, all of then have negative ROI because there is no one willing to buy that coin.
Marketleaders777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:27:47 AM

Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins. Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?
Do you still like to buy those under rank cryptos that low price or you preferred to buy those on the top? Or do you prefer projects which have constant project development and updates that still build even though they fell from the bottom? Or you skip those low satoshi altcoins even though they still have great developments?

And if you can give me some idea too to where I can research project development statistics and quality of altcoins. Sorry for my English?

Both. Well, I personally prefer investing in the project which has great development history and proper promissable road map, however; I also prefer little much investing in top 50 coins by doing some research. You should research on the whole project not just a coin. In that way, you would be able to find the potential, scope of cryptocurrency, ROI prediction. I am sharing some of my research techniques that I personally use while selecting the project for investment:

Observe the Replies from Telegram Group 1-2 Days.
Bitcoin talk ANN Thread Activities Check up
Coin History 6 Months.
PUMP and dump moments in the graph and note down the dates.
Regular Development stuff check up and Proper development road map.
News of Coin on Crypto News Sites like Coindesk, cointelegraph, bitcoinnews and much more..

Hope it Helps! Let me know your opinions.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:42:29 AM

waiting until the token enters the exchanger is very good compared to investing in ICO, or IEO, but if you believe it has good quality, I think it doesn't matter. however, those who see a project of the price will be disappointed when the price does not match what they want. in addition, I suggest seeing a project from its quality, because the more quality a project is, then people will need it, and demand will be large so the price will be high. tokens that have high prices may not necessarily have good quality, but tokens with good quality, of course, have good prices.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:08:41 AM

by prioritizing the potential for fast profit on actively traded coins on the exchange with a good enough volume, there are still many of them who have a fairly low price, the most important is simultaneous trading first, the quality of project development will always relate to how traders can speculate with prices on the coin, so the first thing many people see is price.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:11:04 PM

I personally tend to see quality or make fundamental predictions, that is how strong the project is in the future. Quality is very influential on potential, and prices will be speculated according to demand or interest in the project. Altcoin without a real development, renewal, and supporting community, it will be useless. One of the factors in my opinion is quality, innovation, vision and mission according to future needs, so the project is worth investing in. A good project will certainly demand a lot so prices and volumes also follow suit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:01:47 PM

by prioritizing the potential for fast profit on actively traded coins on the exchange with a good enough volume, there are still many of them who have a fairly low price, the most important is simultaneous trading first, the quality of project development will always relate to how traders can speculate with prices on the coin, so the first thing many people see is price.
very true, although the development of the project is done with but the price of coins or tokens is ignored, then investors will be lazy to invest again, there are many projects that do it like that, I will give one example, namely Exscudo
indeed only projects that are truly useful for many people will still have prices because cryptocurrency price movements depend on the interaction of buyers and sellers at the exchange place, the more platforms that use it can increase demand and trading volume will increase.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:31:27 PM

The price of a token depends on its quality, so when I invest in a new project I look at its quality and technology. If it is a good altcoin, it will surely go up in the future, if you invest without caring about the quality of the project, you will surely lose money in the future. Unqualified projects created only pumping and dumping will quickly die after project owners receive the profits they want.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:35:16 PM

In my own point of view, the quality is the one that i look when buying an altcoin because i am checking if the coin has a great innovation and a good development that a lot of investors will also trust these coin, so automatically it will have a good potential to have a better price in the near future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:52:43 PM

I look at the price and volume instead of quality. Because of a quality coin with less volume is not worthy to invest or hold. I have enough experience of holding quality coins! Without volume, no quality projects can survive in the crypto market. Sometimes their price goes very high, but that's very rare nowadays!
If you want to go long-term investment, I think you should choose quality. Volume is one factor that will affect the coin's proce but if the coin has good quality, investors will really support it from time to time. If we support quality coins that somehow help is to solve a problem, the reputation of Cryptocurrency will become higher and investors will be encourage to invest more.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:35:24 PM

For me, I will always choose quality if I am the holder, and if I am a trader I can choose both, because for a quality project, the price will increase sharply in the future even their prices can greatly reduced in many times,And for trader,all projects we can surf if not potential should not hold

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:44:20 PM

For me, I will always choose quality if I am the holder, and if I am a trader I can choose both, because for a quality project, the price will increase sharply in the future even their prices can greatly reduced in many times,And for trader,all projects we can surf if not potential should not hold
but sometimes we have to be realistic in the investment world, sometimes it would be better if buying with price action to look for profit because if you look at the quality of coins from the platform it would be more suitable if you invest long term. so all must be done as needed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x