Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY INSTANTLY - PAYPAL, SEPA, SKRILL, NETDELLER  (Read 161 times)
BriceKoch (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:50:45 AM

Hi,
I'm Brice Koch. I'm a crypto investor and trader. I want to start a trading platform and for that i need more crypto. I will buy all your crypto. I can pay with Paypal, Sepa, Skrill and Netdeller. If you want i can send proofs that i got money. If you are interested, send me a message here or send me an email to bricekoch_crypto@protonmail.com. I would love to hear from you  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loki888

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:10:57 PM

Hi,
I'm Brice Koch. I'm a crypto investor and trader. I want to start a trading platform and for that i need more crypto. I will buy all your crypto. I can pay with Paypal, Sepa, Skrill and Netdeller. If you want i can send proofs that i got money. If you are interested, send me a message here or send me an email to bricekoch_crypto@protonmail.com. I would love to hear from you  Grin

will you be using escrow

SMTP Configuration
BriceKoch (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:38:38 PM

Hi,

will you be using escrow

Yes i would, but it depends on the escrow service. Just send me a Direct Message if you are interested.
Loki888

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:43:52 PM

Hi,

will you be using escrow

Yes i would, but it depends on the escrow service. Just send me a Direct Message if you are interested.

im not actually interested in trading with you was jusr curious what you say to escrow. There are a ton of brand new accounts who go straight to rhe currency exchange section who obviously arent new here and are just looking to scam.

SMTP Configuration
BriceKoch (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:58:21 PM

Hi,

will you be using escrow

im not actually interested in trading with you was jusr curious what you say to escrow. There are a ton of brand new accounts who go straight to rhe currency exchange section who obviously arent new here and are just looking to scam.

I hope i passed your "test"   Grin
Loki888

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:07:51 PM

lol it it wasnt a test. Its very clear you're an alt and not new here. i would say there is a 99.9% chance that you are here looking to scam

SMTP Configuration
Loki888

Telegram @hellymix

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:48:08 PM

why are you posting asking for a loan in the lending section if you're buying crypto here??

SMTP Configuration
BriceKoch (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:08:04 PM

why are you posting asking for a loan in the lending section if you're buying crypto here??

Because i need some crypto fast and i want to use any possibility to get some
BriceKoch (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:25:36 PM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: