Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRO.NETWORK - SOCIAL STAKING & DEFLATIONARY PROJECT  (Read 1529 times)
SpydrZero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:17:28 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 10:06:52 AM by SpydrZero

Please see new announcement. This one was clutter with unwanted comments.

NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221130

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpydrZero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:12:51 PM

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or join our discord channel from the link above.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:49:51 AM

Interesting airdrop distribution model, In this scenario there will be less people cheating the airdrop since it requires ETH Balance to qualify for an airdrop.

The social staking feature is a big plus to create secondary market for the token.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 10:16:21 AM

I like the idea of the deflatory PoS. How exactly is that going to work? Tokens can be held in any ERC wallet to be included in PoS distribution or do only tokens held and frozen in PYRO website wallet count? Thanks for clarifying it!

And of course - best of luck!!
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:11:53 AM

Is this a legit project?

Does it have anything to do with PYRO '18?
SpydrZero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:45:59 AM

Yes the project is legitimate. You can read our Whitepaper https://pyro.network/whitepaper

Our project is independent from anything else.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out here or in our Telegram or Discord groups. Thanks for your interest.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:31:59 PM

Why doesn't your project publish its team? I want to see the expertise of the team from its bio.
Indeed, this project is quite interesting for me and I will learn to understand what the purpose of this project is.
I only saw from Twitter that this project joined Twitter in 2018 but I only post 2 tweets at this time, is this real? Huh

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SpydrZero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:18:32 AM

Good evening, tell me, will PYRO be used on a social network? When can I register? Where can I find out how your ad network will work and release dates?

The information will be released on our roadmap and whitepaper. We will update the thread and all media links with the information when its available.
Xsinx

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:17:49 PM

Anyone here manage to request for the airdrop in the website?

The request button is still not working but the countdown timer is already gone. I got a few ETH and there's no harm in taking part in this free airdrop
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:41:27 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

to the dev, i noticed that only fresh account to newbies are posting for the last 2 pages of your thread. if you are hiring them to bump your thread, i would suggest to stop this as you will be full of crap posts later on and other users from here will just ignore your thread because there is nothing substantial to read on those pages. even if you will make this 10 pages or more within few days, i don't think people will be interested if they see nothing in it. if you have good foundation and something to offer to the community, let them notice you but not use this crap marketing strategy of bumping the thread.
Xsinx

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:53:17 PM

None of the web wallet functions is working i tried to claim the airdrop every other day since the countdown timer elapse. Im trying to found out if this an issue from my end or the webwallet is just a static page without function this time.

Anyone able to claim their airdrop successfully?

to the dev, i noticed that only fresh account to newbies are posting for the last 2 pages of your thread. if you are hiring them to bump your thread, i would suggest to stop this as you will be full of crap posts later on and other users from here will just ignore your thread because there is nothing substantial to read on those pages. even if you will make this 10 pages or more within few days, i don't think people will be interested if they see nothing in it. if you have good foundation and something to offer to the community, let them notice you but not use this crap marketing strategy of bumping the thread.

If mods are not deleting them this is probably in the 30th page already.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 07:04:21 AM

Anyone able to claim their airdrop successfully?

I just claimed Pyro airdrop using metamask. I have $8 ETH and receive 566 Pyro in my wallet. I don't know how many tokens will be received if we have 1 ETH. If we have dmme tokens we will receive pyro tokens.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████