Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin you love to see die soon and why?  (Read 1246 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:26:29 AM

The market must have an altcoin electoral system, where altcoins that haven't developed in volume for several months altcoin automatically disappears from the market, but if there is altcoin that has the potential it will last.

Right. I agree with your thoughts, indeed the market should choose altcoin which has good potential to survive, especially sometimes there are many new altcoins that have not yet developed in volume and indeed there is no intention at all to develop its volume. therefore prevention like this needs to be done by the market so as not to harm users who invest in altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:06:03 AM

No particular coins since there are plenty of them that are not fully working or not making any progress to compete with others. I think CMC or exchanges should do something or even delist them from their coin list since they are stagnant and not making any stride. There'll be more coming for sure so it's time to get rid of those with no value at all.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:15:56 AM

The space is getting larger and have more coins than we expect, some just makes up the numbers even after 2-3 years of launch; no use case, incompetent teams and some with team exit scam but still on exchange . I dont know why I feel they should die than than adding up to the challenge of altseason pump, dont like the sight on the coinmarketcap as well as the exchange. Some feelings for death might be different, so share your thought on this.

There are many altcoins which should die because it's evident there is nothing to gain from them but how can they die when they are still getting attention. This is also applicable to exchanges which are homes of worthless coins with nothing good to show for. Furthermore there are some projects which had a good ICO but never listed and are busy giving irrelevant excuses is it good to still be involved with them,? No. The fact is, concentrating on those altcoins or exchanges are not worth it, rather take the energy to where it is needed, look towards the coins bringing value and respect to this space such as Bitcoin etc as for the worthless coins they will continue dying off.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:34:59 PM

The space is getting larger and have more coins than we expect, some just makes up the numbers even after 2-3 years of launch; no use case, incompetent teams and some with team exit scam but still on exchange . I dont know why I feel they should die than than adding up to the challenge of altseason pump, dont like the sight on the coinmarketcap as well as the exchange. Some feelings for death might be different, so share your thought on this.

I hope that there will be rules for exchange that are suitable for coin that do not have a project or progress, so coin that have not been developed for several months will be removed from the exchange and that there will be no shitcoin to we invest and every coin we invest will have a project and progress at any time, so we don't need to be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:37:38 PM

Indeed. The market is already crowded by lots of existing cryptocurrencies ever since ICO projects have started that introduces new cryptocurrencies in name of Altcoins. Not all the existing cryptocurrencies in the market are that valuable and useful so it is really in need to clean up or free up some space and just leave only those worthy and good coins so that potential investors an easily seek fo good and potential projects. Basically, the coins I wish to die soon are those coins that came from scam projects because they are nowlt already worthy at the first place since they came from a scam project. What we all just need to see in the market are those worthy and have the potential so that we can secure of having a profit to earn from it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:59:08 PM

A coin will die if there is no liquidity, volume, and also circulation supply again in the market. In this case, we may find out them some n the market, however, we may ask for how long it will take? It probably will not last until some months again later. Therefore, no need to be a worry. We may determine the token or coin is worthy or not from the liquidity in the market. And for the coins without this, they will, of course, die soon.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:54:46 AM

Actually the rules already exist, just need to increase the prevention of fraud projects. we also do not be too early in assessing the crypto is bad. not all cryptocurrencies have a negative value.
Yes, and the way to assess the pros and cons of cryptocurrency is to analyze and make enough research and research, so we can judge it well, because the average crypto project today is very close to fraud.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 06:42:40 AM

A coin will die if there is no liquidity, volume, and also circulation supply again in the market. In this case, we may find out them some n the market, however, we may ask for how long it will take? It probably will not last until some months again later. Therefore, no need to be a worry. We may determine the token or coin is worthy or not from the liquidity in the market. And for the coins without this, they will, of course, die soon.
I think, if there are indications of such a project, people always ask. in fact, until now, there are projects that have been developed from 2017/2018, but they have no price to date, but his team is still responding to investors in the telegram. however, I also think that they should say what is happening to their project. it would be better to know that the project was dead compared to still giving hope to investors.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:57:01 AM

coins will die due to lack of users and do not have high trading volumes, we have seen many new coins die, do not have good price growth, and developers no longer care about projects they have managed before.
if it happens to a large project what should we do? of course the same as BCC, I am still traumatized by it, the history of crypto currencies and one of the major projects has failed
We could do nothing for that but as long as the project is not running the fraud business like BCC and that will never happen and this will be on our imagination only. In my opinion if we should remove this negativity opinion regarding crypto. Just believe if those major coins still exist till these days can be trusted.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:16:54 AM

Do you remember about JINBI?
Yes Jinbi has deceived many people and their bounty hunters because they dont want to pay the bounty hunters as promised in the bounty thread. They gave various reasons to the participants, starting from KYC and so on. But until now it seems like they havent paid the bounty hunters who have helped them with the promotion.

Many people, especially bounty hunters, hope that Jinbi is removed from exchange that is currently still active, and it is very clear that their products should not be on the market because they have deceived many people.

yes, it is very annoying. my friend is one of the victims and didn't get a cent after completing KYC to claim the token. even tokens reported are still listed on the CMC website and are still traded on the exchange as well. and I think this project is the most successful but painful project for prize investors / hunters in 2018.

mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:03:27 AM

I dont know why I feel they should die than than adding up to the challenge of altseason pump,

Don't feel like that, this is competition who can survive will win others will die. That's natural law and we only need to up date information, take benefits from market and fix our strategy. Let developer works and market decide which one should die. Popular coins more chosen than new, so take it to minimize your risk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:48:44 AM

For me, I like to see coins to die are those below top 100. This market becoming saturated with unknown projects that keep spawning. Imagine if this continously years from now? Investors will not always invest with whats new and of course they will think of holding blue chips crypto than betting on these new projects. Unless the project is IEO where ROI can be felt but will dump soon after getting profits.

Who would agree with me? I think its time to dispose a lot of projects and retain only the good ones.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 09:53:23 PM

The crypto space is filled with useless coins that have no real value and absolutely no form of real life application.
So ideally i would want all this coins to be gone
New users are having terrible experience with these coins and it is slowly dragging back the whole crypto market.
So i want such coins to die & be gone.
Best still will be that they don't get funded at all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: