Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin you love to see die soon and why?  (Read 1243 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:05:38 PM

Personally, i don't really have a particular crypto coin in mind but I wish all the crypto coins that do not have any specific product or technology solving real problems and gaps in the crypto space and the world in general will just die off. These coins with no technology or product backing them are the reason why the crypto ecosystem is having challenges in terms of mass adoption. They are the source of all the problems seen in the crypto space.
Basically, you are pointing those useless coins which is just a waste in the market, those shitcoins.
I also want that to happen since there is no reason for those shitcoins to stay in the market. For me, they don't even have enough space here but they still keep on increasing. Well, that is all part of the business, that is why, I think it is really impossible to get rid of those.

for what is the new exchanges  ? decentralize and centralized exchanges , hundreds and thousands of them are being created daily .  i think those are enough to accumulate the shitcoins that are also being created regularly  . these crapcoins also contribute because they attract investors , because investors also invest on something they think that pump up imediately   . they know the risk with it so its also thier fault if they left out the train  . what important is that many people can drive here in crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:13:11 PM

In my opinion, a coin that is 2 to 3 years old and then dies, the mistake doesn't lie in the coin. but lies in their team in developing it. maybe they don't care about their coins anymore after getting a big profit. and also builds up other coins to make a profit with new coins. this is just my assumption.
this is what makes crypto currencies have a bad view, with a project that ends up scam making people feel scared, I hope there will be regulations to deal with that
it's hard to handle project scams. we can only notify via this forum when we see a project that is indicated to be a scam. not much can be done except for regulations from the state about new platforms that use crypto. I think it can reduce the existence of scam projects.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:20:22 PM

I think we need to evalute first all the coins that you have mentioned. If they really are trash, they should die and be eliminated so that there will be a clean market. There are certain coins that scammed bounty hunters but we need proof and evidence in order to address the issue. By the way, who supports these coins anyway? Aren't they aware that these coins are not that good?
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:03:27 PM

Honestly, I dont have coin which I truly love, what i care is coin which is possible to get me profit
after that, I look for another coin which is possible to get me profit too.

In short, I just use hit and run. that helps me to objective with coin which Ill buy
lucky you do something like that, for myself I want to do that but it's been 5 months I am still stuck in altcoin that I hold, waiting for the price to recover and I will go
You shall not be worried about not an increase in the value of altcoin you are holding onto since the whole market is showing bearish prices. The reason and solution are obvious and this is why everyone is waiting for the event of halving. Till then I will suggest you simply holding onto your altcoin patiently and try some bounty campaigns, ICOs for making money or if you know trading, that will work well too.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:18:50 PM

All bounty projects that didn´t pay bounty hunters because they cheated the community, one of the most important thing what makes a coin good. And secondly all Bitcoin forks because they just  only mess up newcomers and they do not know which Bitcoin is the right one and that could be a real problem for massive adoption.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:54:03 PM

Coins that probably will die soon are the ones that have no value at all, especially for those coins that exist for a long time but didn't improve it's price in the market. That is why the only coins that will probably exist in the future is bitcoin and the top 100 altcoins in the market because they are the only coins that has a development and better price.
old coins or new coins if there is no real use then they will die, talk about the fact that many altcoins lose value and may die because they don't have many users, don't have good price growth. but for me to register the top 100 coins is very risky, maybe we can reconsider for the top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:12:52 PM

There are many waste coins which are just floating in crypto space without any aim or purpose. Frankly speaking, if they come back to exchange for even a penny then I would sell them. But unfortunately, they won't be of any use so seeing them die would be a good thing to see.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:22:02 PM

The market must have an altcoin electoral system, where altcoins that haven't developed in volume for several months altcoin automatically disappears from the market, but if there is altcoin that has the potential it will last.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:26:45 PM

Bitcoin SV and Cash I would like to see die and any other alt that adds nothing to the Crryptospace and every scam of course!

But mainly Bitcoin SV and Cash they claim they are the better/superior/real Bitcoin but it is nonsense in my opinion.
Also this Craig wright guy is such a good lier that he makes people actually believe it.
I think it also bring a lot of confusion to new people in Crypto and it is not good.

There is only one real Bitcoin and it was the first original Bitcoin!
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:53:13 PM

Do you remember about JINBI?
Yes Jinbi has deceived many people and their bounty hunters because they dont want to pay the bounty hunters as promised in the bounty thread. They gave various reasons to the participants, starting from KYC and so on. But until now it seems like they havent paid the bounty hunters who have helped them with the promotion.

Many people, especially bounty hunters, hope that Jinbi is removed from exchange that is currently still active, and it is very clear that their products should not be on the market because they have deceived many people.

Of course i remember Jinbi bounty very well. This project launched since 2018, right at first they asking KYC than we passed, end of the day we were very disappointed specially who's applied for KYC. Jinbi is bubble coin this is funny when seen it's touched 100$. Price dose not matter, volume is totally fake. Egertia was top 50 coin in the coinmarketcap but suddenly big whales selling big volume coin and than gradually price dropped.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:04:11 PM

The space is getting larger and have more coins than we expect, some just makes up the numbers even after 2-3 years of launch; no use case, incompetent teams and some with team exit scam but still on exchange . I dont know why I feel they should die than than adding up to the challenge of altseason pump, dont like the sight on the coinmarketcap as well as the exchange. Some feelings for death might be different, so share your thought on this.

I think we have a lot of experience about coins that we like, but eventually die.This could be because the team is not working optimally. They only listed coins in exchange, and listed them in CMC to attract someone's attention. Listing in CMC does not guarantee that the coin will remain alive.

Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:19:23 PM

I will like to see so many dead especially those ones that scam their marketers. Agrocoin( is already dead). Mobu, No hope of seeing this one out. temtum, another project that refused to pay people and cryptojobs. i think regulation will go along way in assisting crypto dominance and adoption.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:33:28 PM

coins will die due to lack of users and do not have high trading volumes, we have seen many new coins die, do not have good price growth, and developers no longer care about projects they have managed before.
ololajulo (OP)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:45:54 PM

I will like to see so many dead especially those ones that scam their marketers. Agrocoin( is already dead). Mobu, No hope of seeing this one out. temtum, another project that refused to pay people and cryptojobs. i think regulation will go along way in assisting crypto dominance and adoption.
Temtum's hate is from the team's integrity toward reward payment but that may not count if they got something to deliver. I wish they can still be tolerant and at least consider the percentage of those rewarded. I got to notice Verisatum and Iconomi doesn't make the market list again as well. Some are now back to only one exchange list, mostly they have only the scam exchange as the only platform.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:54:57 PM

yes I also think about it, therefore I personally from the beginning to always research more about the coins that I want to invest, because I think in this cryptoqurrency room there will be no coins that can last long both in terms of price and other functions except only just Bitcoin.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 08:09:14 PM

Tokenpay scammed their bounty hunters so I wanted this project to die soon.  I feel sorry to those who worked hard to promote this project.  The team put blame on the management team's incompetence but if they really wanted to pay the bounty hunters they can because they had the sheet for so long and yet no action was made.

I am just hearing this for the first time, I was among the people who bought TokenPay and sold high when it hit $10 and day traded it then on liquid exchange. You guys should write an article that Tpay never paid bounty hunters that may awaken some sense of reasoning because they still have some money.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:20:57 PM

coins will die due to lack of users and do not have high trading volumes, we have seen many new coins die, do not have good price growth, and developers no longer care about projects they have managed before.
if it happens to a large project what should we do? of course the same as BCC, I am still traumatized by it, the history of crypto currencies and one of the major projects has failed

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:02:13 PM

In my opinion, a coin that is 2 to 3 years old and then dies, the mistake doesn't lie in the coin. but lies in their team in developing it. maybe they don't care about their coins anymore after getting a big profit. and also builds up other coins to make a profit with new coins. this is just my assumption.
this is what makes crypto currencies have a bad view, with a project that ends up scam making people feel scared, I hope there will be regulations to deal with that

Actually the rules already exist, just need to increase the prevention of fraud projects. we also do not be too early in assessing the crypto is bad. not all cryptocurrencies have a negative value.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:24:35 PM

if it happens to a large project what should we do? of course the same as BCC, I am still traumatized by it, the history of crypto currencies and one of the major projects has failed
the possibility of the project experiencing problems when developing in the market is indeed very large. even when a project is experiencing difficulties in their finances then most of the projects will stop the project and return the money that has entered. but that is if they act wisely. sometimes many projects, especially those who are newly registered in the crypto market. they disappear and ignore investors. it is very bad and detrimental to investors.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:25:40 PM

yes I also think about it, therefore I personally from the beginning to always research more about the coins that I want to invest, because I think in this cryptoqurrency room there will be no coins that can last long both in terms of price and other functions except only just Bitcoin.
No, I mean not just bitcoin who will last long on this crypto's market. You have to consider as well the using of smart contract platform, because this stuff will be used by many people in the future. The convensional stuff has been leaving slowly and they choose another way to replace it and I believe there will be much people who use this function. You will how expansive when we deal with convensional system, you have to spend a lot of money with that. I think ethereum is the second coin that will be used by many people in the future and its price will always goes up when the good news and the good event come, you have to believe that if I suggesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: