Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🐋 WhaleCoin - A nice coin for traders and gamblers 🎲  (Read 1924 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:38:35 PM

Still low buy order after 2nd listed on exchange  Huh
Any idea what plan do you have guys in the future about price ?

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:39:10 PM

Is token airdropped or not yet
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:19:28 PM

This is happening because everyone have the airdrop token but still there's no way to use it, that's way no people who want to buy it. To make the token worthy, dev should have good product or another way to use the token.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:45:57 AM

This is happening because everyone have the airdrop token but still there's no way to use it, that's way no people who want to buy it. To make the token worthy, dev should have good product or another way to use the token.

so he has no solution?
I don't think there will be a big inveator who wants to voluntarily buy millions of tokens without any plans dev gives for the future of this token

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
pibou (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

HODL

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:00:36 PM

Hello,

Sorry for the delay I was offline these days.
On our side, I will pump the coin price by buyback periodically. So with time, the token will get a higher value.
On investors side, the highest amount of tokens you get, the higher the ROI will be.

On the other hand, regarding to the coin utility, it is like 99% of all other altcoins: making profit.
Anyway, I will list the token on HitBTC and setup several trading contests: the winners will win some prizes, even in major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH or BCH.

For those who still don't understand, I invite you to read carefully the first message of the ANN.

captaindz

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:16:54 AM

Hello,

Regarding to the airdrop form, sorry it was a mistake with one of my previous projects, it has been edited, thank you for the feedback.

still Francs XFR name appear at the end of registration

alexsandrk20

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:21:54 PM

Hello,
On the other hand, regarding to the coin utility, it is like 99% of all other altcoins: making profit.
Here you are absolutely right, if there is a profit then the coin will be interesting for traders. But you also need to create a community to make the token popular.
pibou (OP)

HODL

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:37:54 AM

Hello,

Regarding to the airdrop form, sorry it was a mistake with one of my previous projects, it has been edited, thank you for the feedback.

still Francs XFR name appear at the end of registration

Fixed. Thank you.
captaindz

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:40:31 PM

are possible for whalecoin to touch price of 100-200 sat if dev get it listed on hitbtc or yobit
share your opinion
equipotential

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:03:14 AM

Well ,not many people join at this project at the moment, hope it will come some people soon, quite strange !

Its difficult to raise without funds, communication or marketing!
More than there is thousand of projects and announcements on BitcoinTalk, I hope that the consistency and regularity of updates will give some strenght, we will see!
The airdrops will continue anyway, and thereafter the listings.

Only the early adopters will gain the most!

Pibou, maybe post a video on a very known platform and talk about Whalecoin and your Airdrop.
I think it's the best way way to start marketing with no budget.
pibou (OP)

HODL

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:52:23 AM

are possible for whalecoin to touch price of 100-200 sat if dev get it listed on hitbtc or yobit
share your opinion
It could even go to 1000-2000 or more, there is no limits for pumps in crypto!

Well ,not many people join at this project at the moment, hope it will come some people soon, quite strange !

More than there is thousand of projects and announcements on BitcoinTalk, I hope that the consistency and regularity of updates will give some strenght, we will see!

Pibou, maybe post a video on a very known platform and talk about Whalecoin and your Airdrop.

This is interesting, I am going to make something nice.
captaindz

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:13:34 PM

[/quote]

There are another way, create twitter page for whalecoin and tag "Airdrop "Altcoin "Ethereum "Bitcoin and put some conditions to join airdrop inorder to avoid abuse from cheaters like -Join Whalecoin telegram channel -Retweet -post on whalecoin bitcointalk thread, Likely hundred of airdrop hunters will see your twitter post because of tag and they will join for sure
captaindz

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 03:16:46 PM

share your opinion
It could even go to 1000-2000 or more, there is no limits for pumps in crypto!

1K satoshi will be awesome but i prefer organic price growth than pump, organic price reflect the interest of traders in token and pump always end with fast dump which make token die in very short time.
equipotential

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 10:41:51 PM

There are another way, create twitter page for whalecoin and tag "Airdrop "Altcoin "Ethereum "Bitcoin and put some conditions to join airdrop inorder to avoid abuse from cheaters like -Join Whalecoin telegram channel -Retweet -post on whalecoin bitcointalk thread, Likely hundred of airdrop hunters will see your twitter post because of tag and they will join for sure
[/quote]

Totally agree
equipotential

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 10:54:17 PM

The drop of coins, it's at the end of the first step of the airdrop or as things progress  ?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 09:51:30 PM

Any good news?
pibou (OP)

HODL

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:13:34 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 02:31:45 PM by pibou

The drop of coins, it's at the end of the first step of the airdrop or as things progress  ?
We are about at the half of the 1st airdrop wave right now.

Any good news?
Twitter channel will be announced within a month (and captaindz had a good idea, I will launch a campaign on twitter),
The token website also,
Some exchanges have been contacted and we may get listed shortly.
Btw, all of the early members (so everybody who posted on this thread before) who joined the airdrop and purposed nice ideas (so supported the project) will get extra WhaleCoins soon as reward (consider them as reserved shares for advisory team).
mrbb9x

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 01:04:17 AM

I joined the list the day before, I think I should increase the promotion of social media channels like twitter and telegram through the airdrop program in the next installments to create a good community.
And there is a clear direction of development. Tks
pibou (OP)

HODL

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:21:12 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2020, 02:36:54 AM by pibou

There is already some demande on the DEX (TradeDelta), volume starts to build up a little.  Smiley
When we will reach the next exchange, price should increase again. The last known price is 0.000000250 ETH/WhaleCoin
Price target before 2021: 0.000010000 ETH/WhaleCoin

News:
 - Airdrop 1 is now over. thanks to all the participants.
 - The first sketch of the website will be released during the next week.
 - Telegram chan has moved to Telegram group: https://t.me/WhaleCoiners
 - Twitter chan is now open: https://twitter.com/WhaleCoiners
 - To celebrate the opening of the Twitter account, we are giving away 10k WHALE to the first 100 followers (check there for more infos).
 - A major announcement will be made in the upcoming days. Check it there.

Ideas:
 - I expect to do a periodic WhaleCoins burn (destruction) to increase the price, the first one should occur in summer 2020.
 - Also, I will periodically buyback some WhaleCoins on the exchanges (first of all to increase the price, and second to allocate them for later uses. I prefer to buyback instead of reserve them from the beginning because the coin can't get a (good) value if I just freeze the tokens in a wallet from the beginning).
pibou (OP)

HODL

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:01:07 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 12:48:56 AM by pibou

WhaleCoin is available on its 3rd exchange!

And also, don't miss the last news:
News:
 - Airdrop 1 is now over. thanks to all the participants.
 - The first sketch of the website will be released during the next week.
 - Telegram chan has moved to Telegram group: https://t.me/WhaleCoiners
 - Twitter chan is now open: https://twitter.com/WhaleCoiners
 - To celebrate the opening of the Twitter account, we are giving away 10k WHALE to the first 100 followers (check there for more infos).
 - A major announcement will be made in the upcoming days. Check it there.

Ideas:
 - I expect to do a periodic WhaleCoins burn (destruction) to increase the price, the first one should occur in summer 2020.
 - Also, I will periodically buyback some WhaleCoins on the exchanges (first of all to increase the price, and second to allocate them for later uses. I prefer to buyback instead of reserve them from the beginning because the coin can't get a (good) value if I just freeze the tokens in a wallet from the beginning).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: