Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is pending in poloni dex?  (Read 107 times)
IIV (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:28:54 PM

I'm using poloni dex with tronlink wallet. I placed a buy order for a token with tron but it's on pending. The trx is deducted from my tronlink but no buy order has been placed in order sheet and the status is pending. It's been over 2 hours now.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:14:34 PM

What a weird name. I thought it was poloniex at first or is this their DEX version? Like Binance and Binance DEX?
New exchanges always have these kind of problems. Go and contact their customer support since they are the only one who can really help you. In case they do not fix it or not give you a valid reason for the delay, you can post it again here.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:03:46 PM
Merited by rosezionjohn (1)

What a weird name. I thought it was poloniex at first or is this their DEX version? Like Binance and Binance DEX?

https://www.coindesk.com/despite-denials-tron-founder-confirms-investment-in-poloniex-crypto-exchange

Whatever Justin Sun touches, is done to pump his TRON bags. The idea behind these moves is to shove TRON through your throat. So yes, in a sense, it's a cheap BNB "DEX" knockoff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: