Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Danger that awaits few coins  (Read 738 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:55:31 PM

But do not forget that still you can made a huge profit on altcoins. Newcomers come again in the next bull run and similiar hype like in 2017 we will see. They won't know what they're buying at all in the future  Cheesy. And we will sell them these altcoins and buy Bitcoin!  Cool
I don't think we'll see similar market as of 2017, A lot of people didn't knew anything about crypto but nowadays people have some idea about crypto. But greed probably will bring them in and mostly top 100 will have the most to gain. Let's hope we have another bull market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:10:50 PM

When I buy BNB, HT, KCS coins I don't look for the use cases! Because they are from the most trusted crypto exchanges! You don't need use cases from these coins if you only invest to make profits!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:18:39 PM

you think very right but you also look at all system too seriously. you should look at POS or BNB just as an opportunity to earn more bitcoins in your portfolio. you should not rely on any coin as promising, except for bitcoin. all altcoins now are just opportunities to make money and it is just your decision - make money or sit and think

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:26:50 PM

But do not forget that still you can made a huge profit on altcoins. Newcomers come again in the next bull run and similiar hype like in 2017 we will see. They won't know what they're buying at all in the future  Cheesy. And we will sell them these altcoins and buy Bitcoin!  Cool
Exactly, some altcoins are real good for trading, I mean you can just make a huge amount from em, like in short term period, but not all crypto are good for trading, like you can just waste your money if you'll invest in the wrong coin.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:27:10 PM

I'm here to clear few facts about some crypto coins, i will start with exchange tokens, people are getting things mixed up when it comes to real use case, many thinks once a coin has a real use case it's a must buy well this is for you, let me start with binance, i love the exchange simply because of the seriousness of the team and CEO himself i believe that's why they made it this far but im not 100% sure about bnb token because it's use case ends on the binance exchange, outside the platform it's nada,  i belief any good real use case should be for the public but bnb token is limited in this area, everything about bnb ends on it's exchange.

My second point is pointing towards Proof of Stake coins, we all love earning with no big hassle like POW coins but at the same time have you ever think that apart from the POS ability what is the use case of the token or coin itself? Many keep making this mistake that once a coin has staking ability it's the best, this is why many POS coins loses value while you are holding them to get your reward annually.

I believe that POS ability is just a +, assuming the use case of a coin is for means of payments either with many merchants or so and the coin still has staking ability makes more sense than a coin with just staking ability alone, please be wise with the ways you define your real use cases
Every utility token is limited to its platform especially tokens not coins. We all should get these facts right now to avoid a repeat of the past year tokens performance. This really is the difference between tokens and coins. For coi ss, they fuel their blockchain network such as Eth that every token on her blockchain uses it as gas. BNB is not the o ly cryptocurrency affected but every utility toke. Is.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:33:12 PM

I'm here to clear few facts about some crypto coins, i will start with exchange tokens, people are getting things mixed up when it comes to real use case, many thinks once a coin has a real use case it's a must buy well this is for you, let me start with binance, i love the exchange simply because of the seriousness of the team and CEO himself i believe that's why they made it this far but im not 100% sure about bnb token because it's use case ends on the binance exchange, outside the platform it's nada,  i belief any good real use case should be for the public but bnb token is limited in this area, everything about bnb ends on it's exchange.

My second point is pointing towards Proof of Stake coins, we all love earning with no big hassle like POW coins but at the same time have you ever think that apart from the POS ability what is the use case of the token or coin itself? Many keep making this mistake that once a coin has staking ability it's the best, this is why many POS coins loses value while you are holding them to get your reward annually.

I believe that POS ability is just a +, assuming the use case of a coin is for means of payments either with many merchants or so and the coin still has staking ability makes more sense than a coin with just staking ability alone, please be wise with the ways you define your real use cases

You have a clear message which says that true use case should move beyond the immediate crypto community or infiltrate the outside world to drive cryptocurrency adoption. You are right because, these use cases limited to just exchange or project comfort zones are no brainers and doesn't really help grow the community. On POS, I don't even see that as any use case. It's simply a consensus algorithm to me and nothing more. Both of the major algorithms is just profitable to the community if harnessed via staking or mining

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:59:07 PM

When I buy BNB, HT, KCS coins I don't look for the use cases! Because they are from the most trusted crypto exchanges! You don't need use cases from these coins if you only invest to make profits!
One of the first lessons we learned when we first started cryptocurrency trade: Do not trust exchanges. Actually, I know that things do not work from this way in the market, but I also know the possibility of an unexpected fall may happen at an unexpected time. IMO there should be more logical reason to create demand. Because we are all aware of the issues faced by exchanges such as hacking.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:20:17 AM

Every utility token is limited to its platform especially tokens not coins. We all should get these facts right now to avoid a repeat of the past year tokens performance. This really is the difference between tokens and coins. For coi ss, they fuel their blockchain network such as Eth that every token on her blockchain uses it as gas. BNB is not the o ly cryptocurrency affected but every utility toke. Is.
The coins must be utility too. Basically, there is no a lot of difference as utility is the main requirement for token or coin will not be called as security. When a coin already used as gas to create tx and it doesn't mean you can call that as utility coin because it's only to pay the fees to use the network.
Remember some blockchain like EOS coin and TRON coin can still be considered as security too. The main point is not there.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:05:02 AM

I've thought about this before and you get the point, OP.
Why is BNB always a target to buy when it has no other function than in the exchange. I think people are too hype with bnb so they are too sure about it. On another exchange, they issued their own tokens but it wasn't too hype like this bnb.
In addition, I think PoS is indeed the best solution for those who cannot do mining because of the enormous costs. But if seen from the situation, if a coin only has a form of staking, what's the point of the coin. These coins are nothing more than junk. And the price has no basis in my opinion.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:05:44 AM

the purpose of real use cases is also not very successful at the moment and still requires time.

we can see the struggle of npxs with their products, but luck has not yet earned them good business development value. Bnb coins start trading on other exchanges and their own dex, these coins are still relatively new, and I'm sure they will do more than this to answer any concerns of their users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:18:58 AM

I'm here to clear few facts about some crypto coins, i will start with exchange tokens, people are getting things mixed up when it comes to real use case, many thinks once a coin has a real use case it's a must buy well this is for you, let me start with binance, i love the exchange simply because of the seriousness of the team and CEO himself i believe that's why they made it this far but im not 100% sure about bnb token because it's use case ends on the binance exchange, outside the platform it's nada,  i belief any good real use case should be for the public but bnb token is limited in this area, everything about bnb ends on it's exchange.

I will tackle on this point have to edit your thread, you have a good point but Binance coin is getting good value in the market, because of the trust, and it's usage on the number one exchange in the market, but things are going to be different if Binance is not the number one exchange in the market, as long as Binance is the number one exchange their coin has no danger of losing its value.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:26:28 AM

Many keep making this mistake that once a coin has staking ability it's the best, this is why many POS coins loses value while you are holding them to get your reward annually.

It is the best. For making money.  Grin
I didn't thought of real use case on this kind of a deal.
Same goes with all my staking process coins. I just want money from them.  Cheesy
This is the reason why bitcoin could never be POS.

But there is a problem.
I know you want the good thing for all the crypto enthusiast.
The problem is it became a store of value.
So what is best when people want to just keep their coins and never to use it? POS!!!
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:38:29 AM

No one knows when the next hype will happen or it will happen again. There will be always new investors but i am more affraid for old investors that decided to leave this kind of investment becaause of affraid of loosing more money. It will be harder for them to get back the trust on them to invest again in crypto.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:43:23 AM

No one knows when the next hype will happen or it will happen again. There will be always new investors but i am more affraid for old investors that decided to leave this kind of investment becaause of affraid of loosing more money. It will be harder for them to get back the trust on them to invest again in crypto.

That is true. There are actually many investors, especially altcoin investors, who left the market frustrated and disappointed because of what happened to their investment. But they are partly to blame. They were joining the bandwagon when there was hype, when the market was very bullish. They were too fearful of missing the train that they joined when the prices are high.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:50:24 AM

that too has already happened when many ICO projects were fraudulent. investors left ICO and switched to IEO, but I am also sure that many investors left investing in the project despite switching to IEO, especially with the price of bitcoin falling further at that time

sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:59:06 AM

that too has already happened when many ICO projects were fraudulent. investors left ICO and switched to IEO, but I am also sure that many investors left investing in the project despite switching to IEO, especially with the price of bitcoin falling further at that time

Investor is the kind and never have word for waiting when ICO have dead they will try other way for earning much profit with IEO investment, ICO always delay listing coin with long time and make investor frustrated with their money and invest with other way where given more faster become to sell their coin investment, weakness of ICOs is most delay for listing coin on market exchange.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:32:49 AM

You've been hyped, uh-huh.
Though you're somehow right however we can't deny the fact that bnb token had got good cases especially if you're frequent trader in Binance. The deal is sooo good compare the others.

That is true. There are actually many investors, especially altcoin investors, who left the market frustrated and disappointed because of what happened to their investment. But they are partly to blame. They were joining the bandwagon when there was hype, when the market was very bullish. They were too fearful of missing the train that they joined when the prices are high.
Well, everyone was so positive that time and actually we don't expect that the bubble will burst anytime. I hold mostly my alts and I've seen my portfolio dive which is too late to sell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:08:28 AM

Well, everyone was so positive that time and actually we don't expect that the bubble will burst anytime. I hold mostly my alts and I've seen my portfolio dive which is too late to sell.

The feeling was heaven at that time. I know of some people who sold some because there was already huge money. I did not because I felt so positive and perhaps greedy. I was thinking there was still some more money in the days and months to come. The prediction of Bitcoin even rose to $25,000. Well, everybody knows how it ended.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 12:36:33 PM

The feeling was heaven at that time. I know of some people who sold some because there was already huge money. I did not because I felt so positive and perhaps greedy. I was thinking there was still some more money in the days and months to come. The prediction of Bitcoin even rose to $25,000. Well, everybody knows how it ended.

Everyone thinks that the price of bitcoin will soon rise to $ 25,000, it makes sense if the price of bitcoin can redeem that price and that will happen if a big pump occurs.
I know this is the beginning of investors starting to move on the exchange to have as much bitcoin as possible to approach halving, why halving is very important because looking at history before prices can soar high with its new ATH.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:23:26 PM

Blood is definitely thicker than water, i think that's what OP wants to so, real use cases are of different types and they are more stronger than each other, i'd go with stronger use case as well
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: