Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Special Offer]Graphical Whitepaper Creation[$50 only/-][1 vouch avl]  (Read 217 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:35:11 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 06:40:06 AM by Rohan Kotkar

My rank here does not allow me to upload Images.
Instead of describing my services in simple text, i would like to upload a PDF as well as JPG images to graphically describe my services.
It would be great if any of higher rank member can quote my images below to display those! I appreciate btc78 for taking efforts to quote my images below.

Link to PDF: PDF PRESENTATION

Click here for quoted images.

Claim your free Vouch copy.
Available: 1/1
Only for trusted members who can review my design skills.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:52:35 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 06:02:56 AM by btc78
Merited by Baofeng (1), Rohan Kotkar (1)

just delete you other posts so this one will comes Up,goodluck to your service mate,hope this one will attract costumers and clients in future.

Thanks btc78 for quoting my images below!
your very most welcome.

Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:08:29 AM

Bumping for visibility

Aspiring entrepreneur.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:27:01 AM

Hello ! The free vouch is still available? If so we will love to see how this whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/pMPyKMQ3TiR5YLQzvB9gSknegPJ91zqGTZXNLWYr.pdf will look revamped.Thank you!

Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:59:39 PM

Hello ! The free vouch is still available? If so we will love to see how this whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/pMPyKMQ3TiR5YLQzvB9gSknegPJ91zqGTZXNLWYr.pdf will look revamped.Thank you!
Hello HBKMusik
Yes, the free vouch is yet available but I would prefer some trusted higher rank member to claim the free vouch so that he/she might review my services.
Feel free to contact me if yet you want to re-design your whitepaper. I would offer some early bonus for you.

locking this thread as new thread launched for the same purpose.
Link to new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5230710.0

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: