Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin pumping because of Tesla boy?  (Read 436 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:46:26 AM

I think the recent price rise of bitcoin stemmed from tensions between the US and Iran. The people of Iran seek an alternative currency to keep their assets amid fears of war, in some local exchanges of Iran bitcoin even reaches $ 25,000.
I remember not having seen a tweet from Elon Musk saying that he supported bitcoin recently, so I think that Elon Musk has not affected the price of bitcoin in recent days.

Me too, but we aren't pretty sure because allot of things could really serve as a factor to bitcoins market price increase. Let us take into consideration that the tension between US and Iran is the top reason, followed by bitcoin halving event and is supported by minor reasons and news.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:44:51 AM

A link to the supposed tweet is better. And I don't think there's any correlation to the recent pump. It might be about Iran, but could just be a FOMO made by the recent news about it being sold at a much higher price on Iran, which isn't entirely true. Also, I didn't notice any news about Musk's endorsement to Bitcoin. If you read the article, it wanted to point out that Tesla and Bitcoin could share the same price trend, though correlation isn't guaranteed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:43:54 AM

I think the recent price rise of bitcoin stemmed from tensions between the US and Iran. The people of Iran seek an alternative currency to keep their assets amid fears of war, in some local exchanges of Iran bitcoin even reaches $ 25,000.
I remember not having seen a tweet from Elon Musk saying that he supported bitcoin recently, so I think that Elon Musk has not affected the price of bitcoin in recent days.

Me too, but we aren't pretty sure because allot of things could really serve as a factor to bitcoins market price increase. Let us take into consideration that the tension between US and Iran is the top reason, followed by bitcoin halving event and is supported by minor reasons and news.

There are so many possible reasons. Actually, I am more on the idea that the rise of the price of Bitcoin is just another normal movement. Bitcoin has been moving up and down, sometimes in small steps, at times in large spikes. Why do you think that the tension between US and Iran is the top reason? Is there anything about that tension that would really point to the quick rise of Bitcoin? I can't find anything.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:14:42 AM

Got to be one of the most pathetic and straw grabbing articles so far and there are billions to choose from.

And is the author so dim that he's mistaken all those fake Elons doing 'giveaways' as the real man's support? I most certainly would not be surprised if that were the case.
I read an article the other day where some fool fell for that shit, thought the billionaire was sitting around on twitter asking people for money to double it and send it back. People today man, people today.

People every day, more like it. There is a fool every minute born,,, and he is living only to be parted from his money. How else do people become so filthy rich if not by taking advantage of other people?

You know those Bitcoin doublers? They used to be Paypal doublers. Same people, same ponzi, different branding. But I suppose they will always be suckers to keep those machines rolling.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:26:03 PM

Tesla founder Elon Musk famously supports Bitcoin via Twitter. But these days, the renaissance man is making news for other reasons.

Shares of Musk’s electric automaker, Tesla, spiked after the company beat sales forecasts for Q4. The robust prediction of 360,000 cars delivered was surpassed by 7,000 units. Such explosive growth appears to prove that Musk has weathered the worst of the storm.

Click here to read the full news

Could this be the reason Bitcoin keeps pumping?

Of course, Elon Musk a.k.a. Tesla Boy is supporting Bitcoin at all costs on one of his tweets. Now he has other reasons why, and I think it’s a good thing as well that would really contribute to Bitcoin’s recent pump.

However, I would not really count on that because the scammers are lurking and waiting for the right time for Bitcoin to go even higher before making a massive dump. It’s just my own thoughts though, as I’m preferring those who are scammed by PlusToken or any other scams (which these scammers are still holding to some BTCs while waiting for bull run to commence). 

I cannot find any relation between Bitcoin price and the spike in sales of that company.  Did they sell this cars with Bitcoin as sole payment?  I guess no...  Elon Musk indeed a supporter of Bitcoin but I do not think that he will compromise his company for Bitcoin's sake (buying Bitcoins from the company profit). 

Though I can say the current price recovery is good and may start a rally but we all know that there is always a possibility that this might be a bull trap though I hope it is not.
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:37:19 PM

I am not sure it has affect on Bitcoin price really. If he use blockchain in its wallet, it may affect but there is nothing like that.

If a person is trusted and popular then it might be an effect but not a big and quick because there are thousand or million person who use bitcoin in different country so it would be better if the president in United States would agreed bitcoin or crypto. So we can see the change.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:58:31 PM

Tesla founder Elon Musk famously supports Bitcoin via Twitter. But these days, the renaissance man is making news for other reasons.

Shares of Musk’s electric automaker, Tesla, spiked after the company beat sales forecasts for Q4. The robust prediction of 360,000 cars delivered was surpassed by 7,000 units. Such explosive growth appears to prove that Musk has weathered the worst of the storm.

Could this be the reason Bitcoin keeps pumping?

Of course, Elon Musk a.k.a. Tesla Boy is supporting Bitcoin at all costs on one of his tweets. Now he has other reasons why, and I think it’s a good thing as well that would really contribute to Bitcoin’s recent pump.

However, I would not really count on that because the scammers are lurking and waiting for the right time for Bitcoin to go even higher before making a massive dump. It’s just my own thoughts though, as I’m preferring those who are scammed by PlusToken or any other scams (which these scammers are still holding to some BTCs while waiting for bull run to commence).  

Nonsense. Traditionally people would sell their assets to get into cheap stocks when they perceive a company is going up, and the opposite when they feel its overvalued and about to go down.

Tesla alone is not indicative of the market. It is probably a good investment when the time is right, that is a trader's thing to decide. How is a single car company related to Bitcoin?

If anything Musk was Paypal boy. Currently he has those companies, SpaceX, Tesla, Boring, etc, all thanks to the selling of Paypal.

Tesla and Bitcoin have no correlation, in-spite of Musk actually knowing bitcoin (and maybe even hoarding some).

Answer: NO.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All