Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WazirX USDT Arbitrage  (Read 161 times)
thevalerka (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:04:01 PM

Hi, I am investigating the possibility to trade the difference of value between USDT in WazirX (P2P) and USDT in any other exchanges.
As I'm writing USDT/INR is 74.49 USD in P2P with a +3.5% markup on the current value of USDT , which shall be approx 71.92 INR.

In my eyes (I'am an arbitrageur) this is a huge differential. Even considering bank commissions, volatility of inr/usd, spreads, this is potentially an easy gain, WazirX seems also providing a good liquidity.
BitBns seems to me more complicated with their premium/tip system and I cannot have access to P2P data because I've registered an euro account there.
I also think that is not coincidental the fact that 3.5% is what you are going to spend if you buy cryptos via creditcards (eg. Binance FIAT-to-Crypto system). 

I'm in Europe so I cannot access to INR/USDT P2P markets, but of course I have access to EUR/USD/Crypto markets with absolutely no markup like kraken or bitstamp. I'm no scam I'm a real guy , so I am looking if anyone is interested in closing the circle for this arbitrage (USDT -> INDIAFIAT -> EUROFIAT -> USDT)  and of course help me evaluate all the connected costs.

Thanks in advance, Valerio
gentleman2019

Activity: 25
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:56:21 PM

USDT/INR on Waz seems illiquid to me, last trade 70.00 and it was 5 hours ago.

Didn't get what the other leg of the arbitrage is here. EUR/USDT is pretty close?
thevalerka (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:13:41 AM

USDT/INR on Waz seems illiquid to me, last trade 70.00 and it was 5 hours ago.

Didn't get what the other leg of the arbitrage is here. EUR/USDT is pretty close?

USDT/INR is illiquid in the exchange, but you have to look at the P2P which is very liquid. The other leg of the arbitrage is done via FIAT banks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: