Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT ANN] I provide Discord PM Spam & Advertisement BOT🤖 at affordable prices🔥  (Read 109 times)
BOTS over Thots (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:14:47 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 09:37:57 PM by BOTS over Thots

Are you interested in advertising your Coin/ ICO, Trading bot, your website , or any other website to large community of cryptocurrency users on Discord?
if so, you are at the right place!

I am a bot🤖 developer and have created 25 types of unique bots for cryptocurrency's including margin trading bot, spam protection bots, airdrop bots and many others.
of all of the bots i have, Discord advertisement bot is my flagship product with the most sales so i decided to make a announcement thread for it.

🤖Introducing Discord advertisement and spam bot🤖

My bot is capable of PMing 100k Online users from list of Discord servers you would provide me, the bot does not pm to admins but you can enable that if you want to. The bot is capable of detecting the members who have turned off pm from unknown contacts or from accounts that don't have a common server with them and excludes them from the Pm list. The bot would work according to how you like it to work, to give you a tailored experience for your advertisement needs.
According to analytics its been found that the hit accuracy of the bot is about 2% which means if you send your advertisement to 100k members, 2k would click on the ad and would join your server/purchase your service/ show interest in your product.
The best part! for such a massive reach, now you don't have to purchase expensive advertisements, with the help of my bot your customer accusation costs are lower than ever.

This new year i have a great offers for you,

10k Discord ads for 120$ BTC - takes 2 days
20k Discord ads for 220$ BTC - takes 4 days
50k Discord ads for 540$ BTC - takes 5 days
100k Discord ads for 950$ BTC - takes 10 days

If you are interested to get a demo before purchasing, i would just charge you 10$ and send your advertisement to 100 members using my bot.

Escrow is possible but only on 50% of the total amount as i have to pay about half of the costs mentioned above to take services of phone number providers, capacha solving services and some other services, which my bot uses for this operation.
Other option i provide is, pay as you go which means you can send me BTC in 10 transactions after for example every 5k pm's if you have purchased the 50k PM pack.

bot screenshot- https://imgur.com/a/PL7yWjt

So come on and let me help increase your business!, if you are interested, contact me @Bots over Thots#3731 on Discord (beware of impersonates, that may have a same username and name tag as me) or throw me a Pm here at Bitcointalk.
BOTS over Thots (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:50:34 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: