Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET RID OF HICCUPS - 90% EFFECTIVE RATE - SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK!  (Read 235 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:31:11 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 11:32:22 AM by TECSHARE
Merited by TwitchySeal (1)

One one one of my adventures I met some shaman who taught me an ancient ritual to get rid of hiccups. It involves little green clockwork elves and lots of vomiting. However this ritual taught me a way to end hiccups that works 9 out of 10 times. Need to rid yourself of this scourge? No vomiting required.

Send to:

BTC: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW

or

Market rate equivalent in Litecoin
LTC: LRcpWnQ1s3uRi6p6VGtx3YV8Svpaeb2ZBw

and send me a PM, and I will get back to you ASAP with this ancient Mayan secret. If it doesn't work for you I will issue a full refund minus any transaction fees.* Money back guarantee only valid for 3 hours after reply.* By engaging in this exchange you agree not to share this ancient Chinese Mayan secret with anyone here using the forum under penalty of forum law and Quetzalcoatl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:18:09 AM

One one one of my adventures I met some shaman who taught me an ancient ritual to get rid of hiccups. It involves little green clockwork elves and lots of vomiting. However this ritual taught me a way to end hiccups that works 9 out of 10 times. Need to rid yourself of this scourge? No vomiting required.

Send me $10 at current market rates to:

BTC: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW
or
LTC: LRcpWnQ1s3uRi6p6VGtx3YV8Svpaeb2ZBw

and send me a PM, and I will get back to you ASAP with this ancient Mayan secret. If it doesn't work for you I will issue a full refund minus any transaction fees. By engaging in this exchange you agree not to share this ancient Chinese Mayan secret with anyone here using the forum under penalty of forum law and Quetzalcoatl.
I actually read this topic 3 times Grin
Hiccups are natural. Intense hiccups may be caused due to serious illness and should be treated with a physician/ doctorate, but until and unless those are normal hiccups, there are multiple ways to get rid of those.
Most common ones used in my hometown are, drinking a glass full of water or eating some sweet like sugar, etc. Also pressing our palm right in between are proved to relief hiccups.
Also there are a lot of other home remedies to get rid of hiccups.
Few can be found here: https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/hiccups-treatment

I was just thinking, why would someone pay $10 to get rid of hiccups? I'm really interested if anyone payed for the same.

Offcourse, it might be something beyond my imagination but i can't afford sending $10 so unfortunately i can't find out about it Tongue Roll Eyes

Aspiring entrepreneur.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 06:40:01 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 07:03:05 AM by TECSHARE

I actually read this topic 3 times Grin
Hiccups are natural. Intense hiccups may be caused due to serious illness and should be treated with a physician/ doctorate, but until and unless those are normal hiccups, there are multiple ways to get rid of those.
Most common ones used in my hometown are, drinking a glass full of water or eating some sweet like sugar, etc. Also pressing our palm right in between are proved to relief hiccups.
Also there are a lot of other home remedies to get rid of hiccups.
Few can be found here: https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/hiccups-treatment

I was just thinking, why would someone pay $10 to get rid of hiccups? I'm really interested if anyone payed for the same.

Offcourse, it might be something beyond my imagination but i can't afford sending $10 so unfortunately i can't find out about it Tongue Roll Eyes

It is none of those things, and those solutions are a crap shoot at best. This ritual has a 90% success rate. Either it will get rid of your hiccups or money back*!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 01:57:46 PM

Oh wow somebody's really serious on cashing in on this huh.

Based on this article: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/500937/7-cures-hiccups-world-folklore
Some weird ways to cure hiccups are:
1. FIGURE OUT WHO MISSES YOU (This sounds really absurd)
2. SING A RELIGIOUS SONG
3. PUT WET THINGS ON YOUR FOREHEAD.
4. VISUALIZE A GREEN COW GRAZING IN A BLUE FIELD (LMAO  Cheesy )
5. HOLD A PART OF YOUR FACE.
6. PUT A KNIFE IN YOUR WATER GLASS.
7. LET SOMEONE ASK YOU UNPREDICTABLE QUESTIONS.

While the "cures" listed above sound weird and absurd; I myself found a way to effectively cure hiccups, and that's by drinking a glass of water while holding my breath for as long as I could. Works all the time.  Grin
Is that what the shaman taught you?

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 11:42:32 PM

Oh wow somebody's really serious on cashing in on this huh.

Based on this article: https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/500937/7-cures-hiccups-world-folklore
Some weird ways to cure hiccups are:
1. FIGURE OUT WHO MISSES YOU (This sounds really absurd)
2. SING A RELIGIOUS SONG
3. PUT WET THINGS ON YOUR FOREHEAD.
4. VISUALIZE A GREEN COW GRAZING IN A BLUE FIELD (LMAO  Cheesy )
5. HOLD A PART OF YOUR FACE.
6. PUT A KNIFE IN YOUR WATER GLASS.
7. LET SOMEONE ASK YOU UNPREDICTABLE QUESTIONS.

While the "cures" listed above sound weird and absurd; I myself found a way to effectively cure hiccups, and that's by drinking a glass of water while holding my breath for as long as I could. Works all the time.  Grin
Is that what the shaman taught you?

Nope. None of this is it. I am basing my results on actual real world tests. It can be done in minutes and has high rates of success unlike all of the wives tales you people keep providing. If it didn't work offering a refund would make it a pointless waste of effort. Anyone it does work on will be grateful to be rid of it Smiley
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 12:40:52 PM

update
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: