Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to wallstreet, and this community might collapse because of it  (Read 219 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:12:06 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 03:32:00 AM by blandana

Hello viewer, individual or proactive researcher.  

I am posting this to let you know I currently as it stands seem to control the world partially at a financial level.  It has become obvious that my skills have provoked a psychotic disease however possibly in the CEO of Binance or a trading group now based on Binance.

I feel obligated to inform the community that I am moving to wallstreet since fidelity now has 0 dollar commisions.  If this has anything to do with me and people follow in my footsteps the community will experience heavy losses once this trite excuse to act like you have a job comes to light and it becomes known that people have been basically trying to rape bitcoin with felonies.

The CEO of Binance may go to jail, Bitcoin may collapse, you may lose your wife, and bitcoin could never see 10,000 again.

I am going to wallstreet.  How immature the "adults" have gotten in this community is unacceptable.

I will have small trades still but I refuse  to be subjected to this community's tolerance for this ongoing abuse.

You might have to prepare for armageddon.  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7977

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:27:35 AM

Hello viewer, individual or proactive researcher. 

I am posting this to let you know I currently as it stands seem to control the world partially at a financial level.  It has become obvious that my skills have provoked a psychotic disease however possibly in the CEO of Binance or a trading group now based on Binance.

I feel obligated to inform the community that I am moving to wallstreet since fidelity now has 0 dollar commisions.  If this has anything to do with me and people follow in my footsteps the community will experience heavy losses once this trite excuse to act like you have a job comes to light and it becomes known that people have been basically trying to rape bitcoin with felonies.

The CEO of Binance may go to jail.  Bitcoin may collapse, you may lose your wife, and bitcoin could never see 10,000 again.

I am going to wallstreet.  How immature the "adults" have gotten in this community is unacceptable.

I will have small trades still but I refuse  to be subjected to this communities tolerance for this ongoing abuse.

You might have to prepare for armageddon. 

When we see persons of worth, we should think of equaling them; when we see persons of a contrary character, we should turn inwards and examine ourselves.
-Confucius
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:33:03 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 03:43:35 AM by blandana

not sure if that's a dis(it's probably not it seems like a really nice compliment, thanks) or you realize this could be that serious.  No one talks about it and i have to bring it on myself to say something like this.  

It deals with billions of dollars and it has someone's psychological illness to blame (and maybe reddit ....barf).  It was never a contest.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7977

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:43:45 AM
Merited by blandana (1)

not sure if that's a dis or you realize this could be that serious.  No one talks about it and i have to bring it on myself to say something like this.  

It deals with billions of dollars and it has someone's psychological illness to blame (and maybe reddit ....barf).  It was never a contest.

It applies to all of us.
Are you under some sort of contractual obligation or gag order that you can't name names?
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:47:27 AM

I wish, otherwise I'd whitsleblow the heck outta them with 20 phone calls and reports to the SEC, CTFC and the FBI.  Hands down.

Basically all I have is years of experience getting rich as %#$@ then watching "binance" get invented only to see bitcoin turn into garbage that gets raped by robots everyday, go one mile per hour and then get terrorized once it starts going down by a retard who thinks whoever makes the "biggest" candle wins the market.

Pretty sure it could be the CEO of binance doing this, I wish I knew.  It seems to be happening on binance though.

It started on bitfinex and if it's related to me it's because I did -very- well sharing my facts and experience on reddit when things were more legitimate around the time Iota was released in July 2017.

Ever since then it has gotten out of hand.  For the safety of the community for the most part (I'll still make small trades though...I'm sure) I need to change markets until this gets solved or until someone goes to jail.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:29:21 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 05:44:25 AM by blandana

If this community wants to know why this is a -severe- problem then they have the right to know.

I'm not aware of it but it seems like it's happening.  People connected to binance or bitfinex are most likely stalking my posts.  Most of the time when I was on twitter I would note that "it's not ok to do this" and the market would subsequently do exactly that.  I've notified the SEC, CTFC and the FBI of binance's suspected terrorism involving the market and not providing any oversight into legal trading and instead trying or letting traders try to abuse the system and harass people mostly through fake buys etc.

This has been happening for much longer than simply april of last year.  It has endangered people's lives no matter how much anyones "boss" doesn't want to admit they have a psychological illness of trying to act "superior" or "bigger" than everyone.

There's a problem and it's apparent.  I'm not sure it was entirely the wisest decision to let binance have this much ability to screw with everyone's lives especially if they are wash trading.  This person could be on their way to prison or worse, capital punishment / death row for wash trading.

Wash trading started at 3000 on bitfinex after a crash and their implementation of "bright" orders (the more money the brighter on the log).

The criminal in charge of this massacre  doesn't really deserve to be forgiven.  They have basically created a holocaust against bears AND bulls trying to save their money after a good trade.

They try to "control" the world but all they do is get in the way and make walls and try to make things not go down.  This is entirely illegal and if I have something to do with it I cannot apologize entirely at all.  This phenomenom was created by a jealous trader if I'm related because they decided they wanted to be violent instad of learning how to trade right.  Then they subjected you and the world to their violence in trading and now want you to continue believing in them because they're more interested in attention.

They believe if they convince you for another 15 minutes that you'll put 1 million dollars down and save their bad trades.

Are you starting to to understand world?
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 05:48:39 AM

And finally we are seeing positive more for BTC which is now $7,867
You really need to move to Wallstreet. Thanks for leaving us.

Goodbye!

PS: You are the guys who was asking 50 or 500 btc to the community to pump BTC?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:50:27 AM

And finally we are seeing positive more for BTC which is now $7,867
You really need to move to Wallstreet. Thanks for leaving us.

Goodbye!

did you know that's exactly what a troll with a lack of self worth would say to someone like me?

Unable to acknowledge the facts at hand, yet only focusing on trying to make me feel depressed.

do you have -anything- else that might slightly be intelligent to say or do I have to report you?
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:01:45 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 06:16:18 AM by blandana

Honestly to the guy who just said "good riddance" etc.  If this is happening someone needs to tell someone.  Pretty serious, this is basically a holocaust in terms of threat level here.  Someone's going to have to take this seriously sometime.  This could be creating world war III and everyones just "too scared" because they don't understand the market still.

Your boss has a sadistic obsession with thinking stalking one person and blaming them is the reason for their troubles in the the market.

If people lose billions from some giant red candles and it keeps going down it's not my fault, it's your fault for not sending your boss to prison or a psycho ward letting them "control" billions of dollars and treating it like ammo for fake buys -every- -single- -day-.

If he/she/it is in charge of over a billion dollars and they did not EARN IT and instead counterfeited it or were "given it", they will most likely continue to abuse it until you are left penniless as a "backer."
If you didn't earn the billion, you don't understand the billion and you don't know how to earn the next billion.

This is most likely set for a very bad course.  Volume shows up out of nowhere when someone gets angry.  It's obvious abuse that most likely isn't going to last.

You will most likely lose your job if things don't work out and I'm not going to be blamed by trolls with icons.

Everyone wants to be barbie for a day and try to sell their soul to the devil for attention in this place acting like they know bitcoin.

But you know what's wrong, when you start using that to be violent towards people it's obvious theres some deeper problem.

What the heck is with that for starters?  That ..."mean" problem that you all have.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:37:14 AM

you want answers from one of the most powerful men on the planet besides trump even though I can't make much money becaues of felonies?  you better not make bitcoin go up.  I'm here for 1 more hour.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:40:52 AM

That's why we need to manage risk, all you mention is about risk specially " X " factors. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. I see 2020 is good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin and maybe go into forex market is better option. Another way is become writer, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. Prepare for the worst and good luck to all of you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:47:55 AM

That's why we need to manage risk, all you mention is about risk specially " X " factors. We know bitcoin is alternative and we need to grow and find what next after bitcoin because bitcoin is not safe, law nature also says everything has beginning always has ending. I see 2020 is good moment to find alternative out side bitcoin and maybe go into forex market is better option. Another way is become writer, anything to support our life on the right track is worth to follow. Prepare for the worst and good luck to all of you.

I appreciate your comment although it seems entirely fabricated and with no real feeling behind it.  I suspect that's because you have an ad in your signature.  Correct me if I'm wrong, I might be that good at being a detective.  

I don't see a need to branch out beyond bitcoin if that's what you mean.  I just see a need to fix it and ...cure an infection.  If you know what I mean.

Bitcoin is what I started trading on and it worked marvelously at one point.  But now someone uses it for attention instead of understanding it and realizing it could actually be a job instead of a means to try and make the ghost of bill gates show up or harass people that -you know- are better than you.

blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:54:29 AM

The market has a problem with believing the people who are here don't see the constant forced attempts to try and get them to buy.

It's annoying, illegal, and disrespectful.

I can work with a terrroist if I wanted to trading bitcoin right but when you're spending money to harass people and then just let your money burn when it goes down and don't sell anything....ever....even if it goes down 10%.... and then cry like a two year old and abuse people in the market with fake buys and basically attempted financial rape just because "you were angry,"  you have a psychological disease and need to be most likely locked away for being allowed to abuse the internet this long with that kind of funding.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:07:16 AM

disclosure:

the latest uptrend with someone from intelligence like me: to sway the public into thinking the "rape" that happened when china had an article about blockchain was legitimate.  

Someone went psychotic and their investment crashed.  Now they're trying to force everyone to save it with every little penny they still have.

They might commit suicide later.

This isn't a joke.  Anyone with two braincells can see that's what's going on.

Some "tool" tried to force bitcoin back to 10,000 and it didn't work, now it's suffocating.

You want more honest analysis or is that too grim?  or too accurate? this is why I'm leaving.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:20:31 AM

signing off now, I don't offer these chances much but I actually am one of the most powerful men on the planet due to my skill.  It's too bad no one really took up the offer.  This society and a planet as a whole has a lot to learn about intelligence and how being mean and angry isn't the way to sucess.  Bitcoin may crash and you may lose everything.  Your life may be ruined because you think every red candle is a "bear" not  'bull" who wanted to save his or her profits.

Pretty sure its not my fault if your house gets forclosed.  stop whining in the market and learn how to sell sometimes instead of committing felonies and trying to rape everyone with fake buys mmkay?

you can lose ten more pools over a meme or how much you hate me.  acting like you're a dbz character gets you attention for a day but leaves you broke in the end.

This isn't anime if theres a problem you need to take it to court.  I don't need to keep posting these messages.  If you need me to be president for a week you're going to have to call me.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:57:53 AM

Some "tool" tried to force bitcoin back to 10,000 and it didn't work, now it's suffocating.

That's actually a good thing. In case some "tool" really tried to steer the price to a certain direction, which is often referred to as manipulation by the super knowledgeable community here, it shows that "manipulation" doesn't work if the rest of the market doesn't go along with it.  Tongue
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:09:54 AM

I am posting this to let you know I currently as it stands seem to control the world partially at a financial level.  It has become obvious that my skills have provoked a psychotic disease however possibly in the CEO of Binance or a trading group now based on Binance.
You know, there are medications you can take for symptoms like these.  Powerful new antipsychotics that don't cause as many side effects as the older ones did, though you might get a dry mouth and a headache.

Seriously, I don't even know what to make of OP's post here.  It's great if you want to start trading stocks if Fidelity is cheap, but the rest of this rant is just bizarre.  I would also suggest that moving to the stock market right now, when it's already flying high, might be a mistake.  Remember: buy low, sell high.  And what's low right now?  The crypto market.  The stock market is higher than a damn wedding cake.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3890

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 08:31:06 AM

¬snip¬
do you have -anything- else that might slightly be intelligent to say or do I have to report you?
It's clear that you are someone who needs medical attention especially a psychiatrist. You seriously have no idea about the things you talk. Look around and keep your eyes open you will see you are an element of entertainment here.

By the way, I am wondering what will be your reason for reporting my post?
"This guy is not giving me 50 bitcoin to control bitcoin market" :-P

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:43:03 AM

Basically all I have is years of experience getting rich as %#$@ then watching "binance" get invented only to see bitcoin turn into garbage that gets raped by robots everyday, go one mile per hour and then get terrorized once it starts going down by a retard who thinks whoever makes the "biggest" candle wins the market.

Pretty sure it could be the CEO of binance doing this, I wish I knew.  It seems to be happening on binance though.

It started on bitfinex and if it's related to me it's because I did -very- well sharing my facts and experience on reddit when things were more legitimate around the time Iota was released in July 2017.

Ever since then it has gotten out of hand.  For the safety of the community for the most part (I'll still make small trades though...I'm sure) I need to change markets until this gets solved or until someone goes to jail.

Oh boy.

If you have years of experience getting rich, but are so foolish to believe that a single man (CEO of binance) has hurt your trading, then you don't really have that much experience of trading at all...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:15:35 PM

You know, there are medications you can take for symptoms like these.  Powerful new antipsychotics that don't cause as many side effects as the older ones did, though you might get a dry mouth and a headache.

Seriously, I don't even know what to make of OP's post here.  It's great if you want to start trading stocks if Fidelity is cheap, but the rest of this rant is just bizarre.  I would also suggest that moving to the stock market right now, when it's already flying high, might be a mistake.  Remember: buy low, sell high.  And what's low right now?  The crypto market.  The stock market is higher than a damn wedding cake.

Yeah, I am trying to read some replies from the forum members and yet all I see is full of his name even if no one ever said something else.
Give this guy some good medication or maybe a psychologist to fix him.

C'mon, at least wait for the other dude to say something before you even reply.
Give us some time.  Grin
You are arguing with yourself and it looks crazy. The crazy type which is difficult to reach.  Grin
Your madness is suffocating you. Breathe....
We won't understand each other if you only want it your way.
Again, Breathe....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: