Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred altcoin for bullrun?  (Read 543 times)
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:00:26 PM

What cryptocurrencies that I have preferred for this coming bull run maybe I will go with Binance coin, Ripple and Ethereum. Binance coin is now also a solid coin like bitcoin and aside from that it's now worth to invest. I know most of trader are now invest in Binance coin. But, if will go with good income for the bull run we should focus in these cryptocurrencies BNB, ETH and XRP.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:38:05 PM

i prefer ethereum and bnb. Because launchpad and ieo of binance platform even work when the market is bearish. When bull comes i believe that binance is going to become more popular and price will go up.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:43:04 PM

Seems like we have started heading towards one more bull run now, as the value of most of the crypto has increased by almost $800 and those who have already missed out the bull run of 2017 will consider this as an opportunity. But which will be your favorite altcoin to invest this time? It was Ripple and ETH last time which rocked throughout the bull run last time but this time will it be the same or some other coin like TRON and XLM or else a different altcoin?

there will be a different altcoin that can increase its value when the bullish occurs, but ethereum will remain at the second highest rank after bitcoin, and some altcoins that will fill the third and top five below are likely to be occupied by unexpected altcoins that can experience an increase significant
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:43:31 PM

i prefer ethereum and bnb. Because launchpad and ieo of binance platform even work when the market is bearish. When bull comes i believe that binance is going to become more popular and price will go up.
Ieo held in binance is one of the strongest boost that makes the altcoin price of BNB experience price increases and of course this is one of the attractions for traders to make altcoin BNB as one of their investment assets, of course the growing and development of binance will certainly make the price of BNB  skyrocketing, and I think if all this time BNB is indeed the right altcoin for us to do short-term trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: