Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We build 2nd biggest cryptocurrency exchange. Features and ideas.  (Read 933 times)
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

— Haчни c пpocтoгo – никoмy нe paccкaзывaй o тoм, чтo в дeйcтвитeльнocти дeлaeшь”
Кapлoc Кacтaнeдa. “Пyтeшecтвиe в Икcтлaн”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I like your idea, especially the idea of contactless payments. Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange? Is the idea more along the lines of taking on GDAX/Coinbase/Paypal? One of the things that is missing from the space is the ease of transfer both ways to/from fiat. Crypto is in a transition period currently in replacing fiat and will be for several years, if not decades, until mass adoption. In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as. This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far. Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.
Valera Vlasyuk (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Great advices!!!

Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange?

I'll start from crypto currencies, because it's the easiest part and then get into fiat currencies. I'm doing research about Estonia company, they have two licenses that easy to get. But I didn't contact Estonia lawyers yet.

In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as.

This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far.

You must have enough money to connect crypto and fiat worlds. I can't run contactless payments without fast exchange to fiat. So the first step is to make exchange, gain trust and get enough trading volume. Then i'll be able to build and promote fast payment with cryptocurrency. So right now my main focus is exchange and after that wallets and FAST contactless payments (no one wants to wait 10 mins untill BTC transaction complete).

Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.

I still can't PM. I'm newbie on this forum. Can you post here list of old/stable ALTS that on your opinion should be 'divorced' from BTC?
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

Great advices!!!

Would you handle multiple fiat currencies into this exchange?

I'll start from crypto currencies, because it's the easiest part and then get into fiat currencies. I'm doing research about Estonia company, they have two licenses that easy to get. But I didn't contact Estonia lawyers yet.

In this time there needs to be an easier way for the crypto/fiat transition in order for crypto to be seen as currency by the masses and not just a commodity that the establishment is touting it as.

This project would go far into the adoption of such if it focused on that as well. I know that you and your team are focusing on the exchange portion atm to get up and running, and I wish you luck with that. I would suggest that if you focus on the contactless payment options for multi-fiat exchange as well and not just on crypto exchange you would go far.

You must have enough money to connect crypto and fiat worlds. I can't run contactless payments without fast exchange to fiat. So the first step is to make exchange, gain trust and get enough trading volume. Then i'll be able to build and promote fast payment with cryptocurrency. So right now my main focus is exchange and after that wallets and FAST contactless payments (no one wants to wait 10 mins untill BTC transaction complete).

Another observation would be to attempt divorcing some of the more older/stable ALTS from BTC to stand on their own. That has been something lacking in the space as well. I also believe that would help advance the idea of crypto as currency in its own right. I look forward to your project and to see where it goes. If you have any questions in particular PM me.

I still can't PM. I'm newbie on this forum. Can you post here list of old/stable ALTS that on your opinion should be 'divorced' from BTC?

IMHO as to the older/stable ALTS I would go with LTC/XMR/DASH/ETH for a start, eventually moving on to the other ALTS that aren't based on another coin/tokenized from another coin, i.e. erc-20 coins on the ETH chain. But that's just my opinion. It is your company, your call Smiley. If not PM me here you could email me. I agree with everything else you've put forward in response, starting from Estonia makes sense then moving on to the EU in general from there.
exchange2.net

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 02:05:31 PM

Hi to all.

Latest project news and what happened in the last year:

- The stage of registering the trading platform and resolving all legal issues has been completed - we stopped at a company in Seychelles
- The project main page updated (http://exchange2.net/)
- A test version of crypto exchange is ready, you can evaluate its interface and ease of use
- The final stage of the Secure Wallet project. This is a convenient multicurrency crypto wallet that can be integrated into your account on the trading platform

What will the next updates on the project bring:

- Launch of the “Secure Wallet” service in December 2019
- Launch of our trading platform in the first quarter of 2020
- Connection of fiat currencies both to the “Secure Wallet” service and to our trading platform
- Mobile versions of our services and more others

If you have any questions about the exchange or the development process - write here.

Now the main problem is to find currencies for the first listing on the exchange.

What cryptocurrencies do you recommend including in the first place?

P.S. while trading will be only crypto / crypto
supportATstib

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 04:49:51 AM

Please check out StiB and we would love to hear your valuable feedback!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200430.0

Hi all,

Since I have access to great developers and 18 years software development experience I've decided to jump into hot digital currency market to develop our own digital multicurrency wallet and trading platform.

Maybe this thread would be helpful for any start-ups who want to create the similar projects.

Here is a small list of features and marketing ideas.

Features for wallet:
- multicurrency wallet
- cloud based and mobile app wallet
- send/receive payments
- recurring tasks (pay, buy or sell cryptocurrency)
- trading tasks (sell/buy digital currency at price XXX)
- contactless payments via NFC, QR, ApplePay, AndroidPay (for mobile app)
- connected virtual card
- issue loans
- escrow payments
- insurance protection of wallet
- add notes to transactions
- connect bank account, your credit or debit card
- local exchange rates
- make two types of wallets (simple and advanced)

Features for trading platform:
- in one click from wallet Web interface become a trader
- cloud based and mobile app
- 2 factor authentication
- API
- margin trading
- margin funding
- advanced orders (limit, market, stop, trailig stop, fill/kill, oco, post only, hidden order, iceberg orders, TWAP)
- issuing your own tokens for trading
- live trades, live order book (ask, bid)
- show your trading history to others and collect funds for trading or invest in other traders(funds)
- customized charts

Ideas how to promote the project:
- referral system
- blog
- guest posts
- FB/AdWords Ads
- network of agents/representatives to promote service locally (e.g. like Uber does)

PS.: If you have any feature requests, can refer me to advisors/mentors or give valuable advices feel free to post them here or contact me directly

My best regards,
Valera Vlasyuk
email: valera.vlasyuk@gmail.com
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 12:09:23 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 12:30:37 PM by exchange2.net

Hi to all.

Implementation of passing KYC procedures for a client on the exchange.

Key issues encountered:

- The need to comply with AML and CFT procedures in accordance with the latest FATF requirements
- What jurisdiction to choose to operate our exchange?
- Is KYC policy required to apply to our customers?
- What is the maximum amount for operations in BTC to be set for a client without applying the KYC procedure?

At the moment, our plans are to set a limit of 1 BTC per day for the client without having to go through the KYC procedure.
Moreover, at the initial stage, fiat currencies will not be connected.

We are interested in your opinion, and if someone is faced with this problem, we will be happy to exchange experiences in this matter.

Holderlab

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 10:21:09 AM

Hello! Are you planning to add an API?
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 11:36:40 AM

Hello! Are you planning to add an API?

Hello. Of course. This is part of our plans.
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 11:49:09 AM

Hi to all.

Recent project updates.

We have moved on to the final stage of the Secure Wallet service. At the moment, we have begun connecting the first ten cryptocurrencies to our wallet:

- Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin SV
- Ethereum
- Ethereum Classic
- Ripple
- Litecoin
- EOS
- Dogecoin
- Monero

We are interested in new and promising projects and cryptocurrencies for our service, so we are open to suggestions and discussions.
It is also possible to leave a comment on the cryptocurrency of interest on our main page by passing a simple survey - http://exchange2.net/SecureWallet.php
VSYNC_

Activity: 137
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:18:03 PM

I have some experience in copywriting, content creation, digital marketing, social medias, community management, ICO, blockchain, translation from English to French.

I am currently looking for a promising project I could invest my time and energy in. You probably need developers first but I think I woukd be a good adviser when it comes to marketing, community building and attracting investors or fill in any position where my skills fit in.

Do you have any interest in putting your content skills towards growing a forum and blog?  If you're looking for a promising project, I'd love to discuss with you to see if what I have is a good fit
elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

Good luck with this mate. Website design looks pretty.  Wink

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 04:42:17 PM

Good luck with this mate. Website design looks pretty.  Wink
Thanks for the support. We hope that we are moving in the right direction...
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 11:06:58 AM

Hi to all!

Latest changes and modifications in the project.

Core has been installed and testing and debugging have been finished for the following cryptocurrencies:

- Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin SV
- Litecoin
- Ethereum
- Ethereum Classic
- Dogecoin
- Ravencoin

Preparation for demo release has started.

To get familiar with Terms and Conditions of Secure Wallet Service, see them added on the project page: http://exchange2.net/Secure-Wallet-Terms-And-Conditions.php

Don’t forget that your feedback about a cryptocurrency of your interest for Secure Wallet Service is welcome.
Visit http://exchange2.net/SecureWallet.php and complete a simple survey, please.
exchange2.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 11:43:14 AM

Hi, everyone!

Below are important updates of the project.

We are happy to inform you that we’ve started the final elaboration phase, launching of marketplace demo version will follow next.
By demo version launching point only limited features will be available 3 currency pairs will be open for trading:

- ETH/BTC
- EOS/BTC
- XRP/BTC

Anyone who’d like to find out more about the demo version, will automatically get a balance in all available currencies on registration, to be able to perform test trading.

Our aim is to make the platform the best for users, so we welcome your observations and propositions to improve our service.
Leave your comments to improve the platform on support page at http://exchange2.net/support.php

Best regards,

Exchange2net Team
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: