Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WEbsite or team that helps your project grow community?  (Read 167 times)
GG1912 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:11:06 PM

Hello

Can you recommend me an experienced team or website that helps your project grow a healthy community and spread awareness of your project?

I did not have any luck finding them, or when i did it turned out they could not help me.

Payment can be done in BTC or USD.

Thanks for your help
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:40:47 PM

Hello

Can you recommend me an experienced team or website that helps your project grow a healthy community and spread awareness of your project?

I did not have any luck finding them, or when i did it turned out they could not help me.

Thanks for your help
Please check pm.Our service is mainly focused on telegram community building but let's have a chat and see how we can help you.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:32:20 PM

Hello

Thanks for your help

Be careful. The vast majority of people who claim they can quickly build a healthy community are actually just using bots and fake accounts to fill up your channels, these bring little to no value to your project.

If you really want to grow your community, you will need to invest in an experienced social media manager in addition to several guerilla marketers.

If you need help being pointed in the right direction shoot me a PM and I'll offer some suggestions.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 01:20:00 AM

Hello

Thanks for your help

Be careful. The vast majority of people who claim they can quickly build a healthy community are actually just using bots and fake accounts to fill up your channels, these bring little to no value to your project.

If you really want to grow your community, you will need to invest in an experienced social media manager in addition to several guerilla marketers.

If you need help being pointed in the right direction shoot me a PM and I'll offer some suggestions.

Agree. There's plenty of users in this forum who does these types of cheating, especially on telegram bounty campaigns. When somebody opens a telegram campaign, the next thing you'll notice will be an influx of participants and I'm not just talking hundreds, I'm talking thousands, participating and joining the project's telegram channels within a day! It's such a pain in the @$S when these cheaters decide to join a campaign. They probably use a tool to automatically join these channels.  Angry As for OP, your best bet is to find a really experienced social media manager, one who could deliver engagements, bring in more members and help grow your community. It might be expensive but it will be worth it. You could also try running various bounty campaigns such as a signature campaign or social media campaign (except telegram campaign) to help spread awareness about your project.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:07:32 AM

You can try to look in fiverr as an alternative but be careful with fake reviews so screen all offers and dont get blindly attracted with low budget gigs.
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:15:24 PM

1. The most important thing in the Bitcoin talk ANN. In bitcoin talk, every investor is active and easy to attract the investor in your project. Make Your ANN and Promote it on a different channel so that crypto peoples start talking about your Project.

2. Nowadays Some old Investors are very aware about the paid promotions they know that peoples buy PR, Banner advertisement so that they prefer organic growth and for organic growth, they trust on Reddit. You can do Reddit shoutouts in the top crypto subreddits to highlight your project in the eye of the 5M+ authentic crypto audience and trust me it will be going to give a huge boost to your sale.

3. The Etherscan sponsorship is the best place to highlight your dream project in the eye of the 20M+ authentic crypto audience and help to boost the sale.
Very few peoples get chance to be sponsored on Etherscan.

4. The communication is key to success and telegram is the best place to communicate and to build a good relationship with your Investors. Make your community strong, active and solve the queries and doubt of the peoples so that they can start Investing. For that, you need a professional team with great communication skills.
Also, you have to increase your Telegram community because Many Investors Check telegram to see that how many more peoples interested in your project and talking about it.
I think you also have to hire a team who do the positive discussion about your Project on the regular bases.

5. You can run the Google Ads on youtube to target the right authentic crypto audience. As per their Gender, Age, Interest, Time, Location etc. With the help of remarketing tool too by doing this, you can bring  your project In the eye of every crypto USer.

6. Most Important currently you have no reviews on #1 ICO Listing website ICOBench which Showing a bad image in front of the Investors about  your project also before Investment Investors first checks the rating read expert reviews to stay away from the scams then they think to invest into a Project. First, we check the reviews on Amazon about a product then think that we have to buy it or not.

7. Also If you will do an airdrop directly to the wallet of Investors who have 10-500+ ETH and some tokens too. This type of airdrop is very effective and provide a great Return On Investment. By doing this you can bring a Pool of Investors to your Platform and if your IDea will sound Interesting to them then they will definitely Invest.

8. I think you have to do PR in Top 10 Crypto websites and Top 5 News websites like Forbes, Entrepreneur ETC it will let every crypto and Non-crypto users to know about  your project and will also increase the goodwill of your project and you can show it on your website which helps you to win the heart and Trust of the Investors.

9.Reddit shoutout is still hidden platform for ICO's but it have huge Crypto investors Reddit is totally different platform to catch investors people's think it very complicated to market ICO's on Reddit but if we have good command over Reddit and have good account we can communicate thousands of crypto investors within a day. It is different because like other platforms provedes ad network to advertise and we show's ad forcefully to the people's and don't have guarantee that they are actual Crypto investors but under the Reddit platform you don't have to communicate forcefully.
‌In Reddit Crypto users read about your ICO's by his own will  they are hungry to know about good ICO's they will come to you you don't have to go and communicate forcefully .. but we should have good experience of Reddit otherwise you can't communicate with huge investors.

I can help you to implement all these things if you want.

Telegram @Nihal_321
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: