Last edit: March 25, 2022, 05:36:22 AM by Larsinist

-
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 08:07:07 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2020, 11:28:08 AM by MarcusMillstrom

We have created a new Alternative Energy Project called  SunFarm.io. Our project is one of many energy projects worldwide where companies give the opportunity for people from all walks of life to invest into a more sustainable future. This has happened many times in the past with Oil & Gas exploration, Land & Cattle Barons along with Real Estate development and Banking. Now it’s happening again with renewable energies and  cryptocurrencies.  Only this time it is taking place on a world wide scale driven by a decentralized and new technology.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:58:29 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 05:29:49 PM by MarcusMillstrom

@everyone Hey here is the news that has taken place.  Perhaps we make them as separate posts so it looks better?  This is meant to only give you a suggestion. Use it as you see fit
1.  We have reached an agreement for an Approved Vendor.  The company will be released as soon as they update their website to show our products and logo
2.  We have solidified an agreement with the Approved Vendor to supply 2000 high yield 32 volt batteries.  Once online, will provide an additional 8000 for a total of ONE MEGA WATT.
3.  We have reached an agreement with the supplier to cover the entire faculty of the roof with Solar Panel.  This is approximately 1.6 MEGA WATTS of power.
4.  Once all of the units are delivered and installed, then mining will begin immediately.   30 % of the gross revenue will be distributed among Sun Farm Token holders based on their percentage of ownership each month.
5.  29 % of the gross revenues will be used to purchase more equipment such as High Yield Batteries and Solar Panels.  Thus increasing the revenues.
6.  All distributions are made using Bitcoin monthly
7.  This business model is unique and different from other companies.  We have done our best to put the odds in your favor and do the best for the investors.

I think it is important to understand what took place during my trip...    The High Yield Batteries and all of the Solar Panels were purchased using the Sun Farm Tokens.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 05:24:30 PM

@everyone  Ok guys David is now leaving my hotel in Pennsylvania and headed to the airport.  he will be back in Dallas later tonight.  
The trip was very successful.  He wanted to make a deal to set up an Approved Vendor -  DONE!  
Then he wanted to make a deal to acquire High Yield Batteries - DONE!  
But he never expected to make a deal with 1.6 mega watts of Solar Panels.  Yep DONE!  
This moves our time line ahead by a full year.    
In closing I will say that everything that we do is for the benefit of the investor.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 11:36:04 PM

@everyone  Hey guys we don’t know if it was communicated this very clearly when we say 1.6 MegaWatts or  we say 250,000 watts we don’t know if you understand just how large that is. This will fill  a full size semi tractor trailer a full size truck. They told me they may have to rent a second smaller truck if they can’t get it in the big truck. This is commercial and industrial 85,000 ft.² of solar panels. We have launched and now is the time to get your name on the list. Go to sunfarm.io this is the best way to stay in touch

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 05:03:37 PM

When we talk about renewable energy we are saying, we're using the force of
nature to utilize energy in processes where we are reducing cost and pollution
to near zero while satisfying our Society's ever growing demand for more
power. There are many forms of renewable energy. Most of these renewable
energies depend on in one way or another on sunlight.

MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 05:26:50 PM

@everyone   First let me say to everyone, THANK YOU !  There are several people who want to be involved in this project and help.   That is what is needed in any successful project.   There are a few things that we could use help with....    We are in the process of registering with Etherscan and Git Hub.  Once registered with Ethererscan then when you open MYETHERWALLET and take a look of the list of coins, you will then see SUNFM symbol.   But we need to have a few active accounts on Medium, Reddit, Twitter, FaceBook and a few others.    The ideal situation would be for one person to manage one or two of those accounts.   Posting and keeping those accounts live is important.   So if anyone would like to help then please DM.   Your help and support will not go unrewarded.

KingNectuluh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:00:35 PM

Hey Guys,

Very happy to be part of the Team of this project.

Never ever have i seen a project that actually is good to our earth and is making use of blockchain.

Please read the whitepaper on the website https://www.sunfarm.io/ to truly understand the power of this innovative project.

Come to the discord server if you want to speak to one of the teammembers.

Smiley)

Larsinist (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:46:00 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2022, 05:35:01 AM by Larsinist

-
KingNectuluh

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:23:55 PM

Im very glad to see the project grow. More and more ppl are noticing it now.

The greatest aspect i like is that anybody can join in this project from around the globe. While traditional stockmarkets are mostly limited to the country  the project is in. Maybe with a middleman you can extend a bit more. But who wants to pay a middleman.

Get all you info on the mainsite or join discord to know more and hang out.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 07:12:29 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 01:05:27 AM by MarcusMillstrom

Im very glad to see the project grow. More and more ppl are noticing it now.

The greatest aspect i like is that anybody can join in this project from around the globe. While traditional stockmarkets are mostly limited to the country  the project is in. Maybe with a middleman you can extend a bit more. But who wants to pay a middleman.

Get all you info on the mainsite or join discord to know more and hang out.

You know the thing that I like the most about doing this project is that the growth is organic this time.
Normally a lot of people trickle in and then all of a sudden there are several thousand people in the server.
And a lot of people talking on bitcointalk but the fact is most of them are just there for airdrops, free stuff basically.
With this project however I don't see that, only people coming in that actually want to be there.

KingNectuluh

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:03:32 AM

Well, this is no common crypto project with the same concept as all the others out there. The fact is that this project cannot be pumped an dumped like many others. When people really understand how it works, they will join. It just takes time since the concept is s new.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:13:33 AM

Can you give us your exact location in Garland, TX? I don't it will not be difficult for you to disclose your location if you are operating legally here? And also, if you press the linkedin profile of John Baker, your Legal Counsel, it directs you to a different linkedin profile, who is - https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickohoward/. Can you fix it please? Thanks.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 01:28:46 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 04:09:22 PM by MarcusMillstrom

Can you give us your exact location in Garland, TX? I don't it will not be difficult for you to disclose your location if you are operating legally here? And also, if you press the linkedin profile of John Baker, your Legal Counsel, it directs you to a different linkedin profile, who is - https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickohoward/. Can you fix it please? Thanks.

Well disclosing our location is not a problem. If you go to our website and pre-register for our newsletter then after registration you will get a confirmation page on which you can see our exact location. The reason we do it this way is because we do not want anyone that is not really interested to know our exact location. So if you want to know where we are located you have to pre register.

But there's nothing secretive about our location.

KingNectuluh

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:13:20 PM

Main focus now is to know such a project is in existence. It is very hard to reach out without using massive funds for advertisements. At this point the first priority is get all the equipment working and running so any funds available at the moment is better spent to realize that.

If you like this project as much as i like, please feel free to make everybody you know to have heard about this project. The website has all the information there is. And if they have questions unanswered then please visit the discord. There is always somebody online that can help you

www.sunfarm.io
https://discord.gg/ZT4E4N3
KingNectuluh

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:25:54 PM

Natural growth FTW!!!. Do not underestimate the power of mouth to mouth advertisement. When you like the project, dont forget to tell anyone who might be interested in passive income through zero carbon renewable energy.

Slowly but steady sunfarm is reaching its goals and now is the time to learn more about the project.

Dont hesitate to ask anything. Even the most critical questions can be ask. The team will try its best to explain everything as clear as possible.

For that come visit the discord

See you there!
BBS-RS

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:18:57 PM

newbie question, with what kind of material are planning to mine ? Asics ? GPU ?
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2020, 11:46:30 AM by MarcusMillstrom

newbie question, with what kind of material are planning to mine ? Asics ? GPU ?

We're planning to mine solar, cryptocurrency like bitcoin or litecoin etc... whichever is most profitable and grid mining which put together form our CPM System.

KingNectuluh

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:04:07 PM

Asics miners iirc
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 09:08:32 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 02:42:35 PM by MarcusMillstrom

Asics miners iirc

Yes 40 Asic s9 miners.

This is just the beginning of course we plan to expand as much as possible, 29% of our proceedings will be allocated for expansion.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: