Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Private Method To Create Unlimited Edu Emails  (Read 127 times)
hassano10 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 11:43:59 PM

Hey everyone! I've got an extremely exciting opportunity for a few of you to take on. I will be selling off a few copies of my personal method capable of making A LOT of EDU emails . You will be receiving a simple pdf File completely outlining the steps and procedure for setup. After setup you can expect to Get The EDU login INFO after 6 to 10 Hours. You Can use this method unlimited times per day and Generate Much of Edu emails you want .

REQUIREMENTS: PC and Internet Connection, USA ip or VPN ( You can find a lot of them for free Here)

Setup : 10 Minutes No More

INCLUDES: - Simple Setup  - Unlimited Uses

Price is : 15 $

Payment via : BTC / ETH

This Method will Not Get Patched or Saturated , Because i use it Since 9 Months a Go and i never See Like it before , i also Check all Other EDU Emails , its Not The Same

Any Questions feel Free to PM Me any Time

Best Regards
[/size]
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:15:51 PM

Hey everyone! I've got an extremely exciting opportunity for a few of you to take on. I will be selling off a few copies of my personal method capable of making A LOT of EDU emails . You will be receiving a simple pdf File completely outlining the steps and procedure for setup. After setup you can expect to Get The EDU login INFO after 6 to 10 Hours. You Can use this method unlimited times per day and Generate Much of Edu emails you want .

REQUIREMENTS: PC and Internet Connection, USA ip or VPN ( You can find a lot of them for free Here)

Setup : 10 Minutes No More

INCLUDES: - Simple Setup  - Unlimited Uses

Price is : 15 $

Payment via : BTC / ETH

This Method will Not Get Patched or Saturated , Because i use it Since 9 Months a Go and i never See Like it before , i also Check all Other EDU Emails , its Not The Same

Any Questions feel Free to PM Me any Time

Best Regards
[/size]

Is there any reason why you capitalize random letters in most of your sentences?

Also, maybe offer a vouch copy to somebody, since nobody is going to believe you without a vouch or a recommendation from a trusted user.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: