Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brace yourselves, there is FOMO coming  (Read 591 times)
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1311

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 03:51:00 PM

At this moment that I'm posting, BTC is worth 8k USD again, after one day before the level of 8k

I think we need at least 13k USD (the higher price of 2019) to start a fomo and a new bull run, people are still afraid to put more money into, but after 13k I think everyone will think that will pass 20k again

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:09:26 PM

At this moment that I'm posting, BTC is worth 8k USD again, after one day before the level of 8k

I think we need at least 13k USD (the higher price of 2019) to start a fomo and a new bull run, people are still afraid to put more money into, but after 13k I think everyone will think that will pass 20k again
Prices are rising rapidly after the correction has ended, currently the price of bitcoin has reached $ 8150 and is still going up. The current Fomo market is just beginning and in January, bitcoin price will reach $ 10000 and then will keep going up until halving. I don't know bitcoin can achieve ATH like 2017 or not? But given the current situation, investors who have purchased bitcoins below $ 8000 will surely be very profitable in the next few months.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:18:48 PM

Do not forget that there has been a lot of people who are claiming halving will result with price going up no matter what. Some people do not even want to see the fact that maybe price is already considered in the current date and halving will not make a huge movement because we all know it already and positioned ourselves accordingly?

I still think there is a huge chance bitcoin going up and all of it due to these people thinking halving will increase the price (if you think price will go up, you buy, when you buy, you increase the price) however I doubt it will be because miners want more money etc etc, it will be all because people focus on halving so much that they just keep on buying and buying and that results with price going up. Basically FOMO births FOMO.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:18:49 PM

as we entered 2020 and the first week is coming to an end, price has picked up and started heading towards $10k as it was expected before.
like all the previous times i again expect another FOMO to start due to this rise that would bring the price up in a sudden and big move. the only question remaining is about when it is going to start.

we saw a small version today as price jumped up from $7300 to $8300 but that is the small FOMO. i think we can see price easily jump up above $10k when it starts.

I think people have learned by now if the FOMO is just another trap or not, remember 2017 is a big lesson in FOMO, and if people are not being careful, chances are history is going to repeat itself and people will get victimize again by FOMO,  investors especially those who are newbies should only invest what they can afford to invest and do not fall for FOMO, always invest in the safe side.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:22:24 PM

I think people are already thinking of holding back in the long run because the price has suddenly risen to $ 8k. however, now people have begun to realize this enormous price increase.
At present, people have started FOMO, but if the price is even higher, it seems like people will respond to this price increase with extreme caution. Well, people have started buying and selling assets
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:40:06 PM

FOMO is constantly present in the crypto world. I don't see a day passing without FOMO around some coin. In some moments that FOMO can be stronger than usual, but it is always somewhere around. FOMO is not a bad thing, in all cases, sometimes we really feel like we can miss something big, it's in all of us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:31:44 PM

FOMO is constantly present in the crypto world. I don't see a day passing without FOMO around some coin. In some moments that FOMO can be stronger than usual, but it is always somewhere around. FOMO is not a bad thing, in all cases, sometimes we really feel like we can miss something big, it's in all of us.
Well, what can we do? It's an open market and everyone has the right to buy if they feel to replace their lost coins. I think there's a smaller FOMO which is making a price to pump slowly and a big FOMO that i think only whales can do. They can make the market to pump higher than what we've expected.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:43:55 AM

This is obviously gonna happen much more soon and what's why we don't need to be surprise anymore and this is the strategu for some people to manipulate them and change the flow of the market. We cannot stop them but we can change the mind of people who is believing them by spreading a good analysis and predictions that might really happen.

And trusting those negative people might really change the way you trade and analysis the market can be bad for you since you don't trust the right flow anymore.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:03:52 AM

as we entered 2020 and the first week is coming to an end, price has picked up and started heading towards $10k as it was expected before.
like all the previous times i again expect another FOMO to start due to this rise that would bring the price up in a sudden and big move. the only question remaining is about when it is going to start.

we saw a small version today as price jumped up from $7300 to $8300 but that is the small FOMO. i think we can see price easily jump up above $10k when it starts.

I am actually hoping for a big pump that can catapult Bitcoin beyond the $10,000 zone maybe even into $15,000 but we need literally big FOMO for that, let's see if the coming halving can be that catalyst needed for that big FOMO. Bitcoin can rise if there will be corresponding demand for the coin manifesting in the market and whether that can be manipulated or not I really don't care much because as an individual I can't do anything about it. The waning possibility of the Iran-USA war had done some good push for Bitcoin lately and now we are looking for another push but I am not really sure if the halving can do it but am still hoping.
BrewMaster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:30:13 AM

I think people have learned by now if the FOMO is just another trap or not, remember 2017 is a big lesson in FOMO, and if people are not being careful, chances are history is going to repeat itself and people will get victimize again by FOMO,  investors especially those who are newbies should only invest what they can afford to invest and do not fall for FOMO, always invest in the safe side.

you are confusing one sub-type of FOMO called bubble with FOMO in general. we have lots of different types of FOMO in bitcoin market, the end of the cycle FOMO that leads to the extremely exaggerated price at an ATH within a very short time is the bubble. and yeah it ends badly for a long time for those who enter then.

but other types of FOMO also exist. for example last year we saw multiple cases of it with 2 major ones. the most known one is when price suddenly jumped from $3800ish to above $5500 and then continued going up. entering there even in FOMO was the best decision anybody could make except for those who bought at the bottom.

There is a FOMO brewing...
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:50:47 AM

I think people have learned by now if the FOMO is just another trap or not, remember 2017 is a big lesson in FOMO, and if people are not being careful, chances are history is going to repeat itself and people will get victimize again by FOMO,  investors especially those who are newbies should only invest what they can afford to invest and do not fall for FOMO, always invest in the safe side.

you are confusing one sub-type of FOMO called bubble with FOMO in general. we have lots of different types of FOMO in bitcoin market, the end of the cycle FOMO that leads to the extremely exaggerated price at an ATH within a very short time is the bubble. and yeah it ends badly for a long time for those who enter then.

but other types of FOMO also exist. for example last year we saw multiple cases of it with 2 major ones. the most known one is when price suddenly jumped from $3800ish to above $5500 and then continued going up. entering there even in FOMO was the best decision anybody could make except for those who bought at the bottom.
well you can not blame those people who go all out FOMO and realized they got trapped in the peak bubble , there is a small differences between which also could always misleading people into having a clear understanding about these two.

the FOMO situation is still in the fundamental value , while bubble exceeds its fundamental value.
i tend to agree that the incoming FOMO is near.

not to mention that the bitcoin halving factor laways there haunted and people don't want to go MIA -again- .
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 06:38:11 AM

when approaching halving maybe a bigger FOMO will occur, maybe a price of $ 10k will be reached.
we just need to get ready and buy some BTC today. Halving bitcoin is a long-awaited event.
the current market is in better shape than yesterday. some altcoins recover even a few percent.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:06:26 AM

It is entirely possible that tensions between the US and Iran will increase. I think now there are many people who have the psychology that wants to buy bitcoin to be able to escape the consequences of WW3. Therefore, when global political and financial instability is at risk, the value of bitcoin tends to go up. It can even go back to ATH or break out at $ 20k and rise to $ 40k. This Halving event will certainly be a huge boost, the crowd is thinking so and the excitement is quite similar to the dot-com bubble period of the internet.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████