Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A guide to earn over 100$ a month w BTC cashout! Receive free doge bonuses!  (Read 928 times)
Jonnes (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:16:39 PM

Payment proof from rotate4all

https://ibb.co/gVGGS9Q

deposit address.

DQ4u6pKriRoVWnngLweymtGSvKr5zMTFsd

Amazing! Your doge bonus was sent out https://explorer.viawallet.com/doge/tx/4ea7bed8499f0ec079a5b2a35d2601e69d4eb18dba704d073aa29980111daac2

Hope you keep on earning well Smiley
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 08:28:38 AM

I love how no one here is actually taking this seriously. How many of you have actually tried this? I cannot register and login for rotate4all so I cannot comment on that.

It is too good to be true that you can promote page for over twice what you will be getting paid. If this was true they would just promote it themselves on those sites. They even list the sites you can use so why the hell don't they use them themselves??

Here is why. It's a scam. Adzbux is a scam site. The ultimate ptp link does not count the visits. It does not matter of you use the quick ptp that you can send rubbish traffic too or if you use the ultimate ptp and only send good traffic to. Both link to this page https://www.adzbux.com/mass.php which is invested with ads and has no content and has two pages split on the screen. It is a banner farm and it is against the terms of ad sites to use auto traffic and most of the time manual traffic. It's disgusting what they are doing.

Really harsh words considering that you haven't tried it.
There are tons of payment proofs including my ownes from rotate4all, so no doubt about that one.

For adzbux there are also alot of payment proofs available (e.g. on BMF), but the site was relaunched less than 2 weeks ago with new and better features, however they pay out only once a week on Friday and I didn't request a payment in time. Proof will follow.
I am using the sister site, adzbtc, and I got paid out 4 times already with quite a good amount.

But the best part is, you basically need to take almost zero risk as you pay per individual click and not with some shady, huge upfront investment.
About the mass.php link, I will ask the admin about it, there might be a glitch. Usually ultimate ptp links to their rotator service.

What error message do you get on rotate4all? Maybe I can help you fix it and you can try for yourself! Smiley

Edit: After thinking about it I found the reason why you get send to mass.php. It is because you are coming from a direct traffic source and not from an approved one. Your visit gets rejected but however Adzbux still pays you 0.01$ per 1k hits for rejected PTP traffic, hence the mass.php link. Try finding a link to adzbux on a PTC site and you will get to the actual ultimate ptp link.

Yeah... Sorry, I owe you an apology. I guess I am so used to scams I just assume it. Adzbux has been around for a very long time so it would not survive if it was a scam. However, the mass link is a load of rubbish.
Many auto surf places have banned their site. There must be a reason for it. The quick ptp that pays $0.05/1000 hits but the link is broken and gives an error. It was working earlier but not now. They also do not have a FAQ. It might not be a scam but it certainly is weird. btw do you know how many upgrades it takes to reach a certain level?

I did use rotate4all it seems to be working now. I am only getting about 60% or so of my hits counting using adeth.cc
I also see many people complaining about being banned. I guess they uses the wrong traffic. They are not that clear on what traffic is allowed. They have some manual TE on the banned list so that doesn't help.

Anyway thanks for helping me. You must have other ways to make money right? If you need active refs and you have ways that will legit make me some profit and not waste my time then let me know and I will sign up under you and be active. xD

Doko

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:42:26 AM

we have to say one important thing. i see that the minimum price to buy the price for 1 click is fixed in crypto (for example, for ETH is 0.00000064) and not in $. so if the price of that crypro grows then your profit your profit will start to be lower and lower until you will start losing money doing this

so while using that crypto sites do your math before buying clicks.

having said that, for now, it is still profitable
Jonnes (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:54:37 AM

Yeah... Sorry, I owe you an apology. I guess I am so used to scams I just assume it. Adzbux has been around for a very long time so it would not survive if it was a scam. However, the mass link is a load of rubbish.
Many auto surf places have banned their site. There must be a reason for it. The quick ptp that pays $0.05/1000 hits but the link is broken and gives an error. It was working earlier but not now. They also do not have a FAQ. It might not be a scam but it certainly is weird. btw do you know how many upgrades it takes to reach a certain level?

I did use rotate4all it seems to be working now. I am only getting about 60% or so of my hits counting using adeth.cc
I also see many people complaining about being banned. I guess they uses the wrong traffic. They are not that clear on what traffic is allowed. They have some manual TE on the banned list so that doesn't help.

Anyway thanks for helping me. You must have other ways to make money right? If you need active refs and you have ways that will legit make me some profit and not waste my time then let me know and I will sign up under you and be active. xD

So happy to hear that Smiley
I know there are a lot of scams out there and I trying to come up with a title that sounds less scammy, but then I just decided to let it start and hope for some members to provide payment proofs which is working quite well Smiley
As said, Adzbux was recently re-launched, thats why there are still some issues and no FAQ available yet. I told the admin about the quick ptp issue and I think he fixed it right away.

@Doko that is absolutely true, but I think if the crypto prices really rise then the per-click price gets lowered to be adjusted to the $ value (I have seen changes there before).
Doko

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:08:39 PM

these days, despite large price movements, i have not seen the price per click changing so i thought it was just fixed to that amount. but if say that they have changed it in the past, than it's fine
Mike Mayor

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:50:56 PM

we have to say one important thing. i see that the minimum price to buy the price for 1 click is fixed in crypto (for example, for ETH is 0.00000064) and not in $. so if the price of that crypro grows then your profit your profit will start to be lower and lower until you will start losing money doing this

so while using that crypto sites do your math before buying clicks.

having said that, for now, it is still profitable

You are correct That price has been that much for a long time.

So happy to hear that Smiley
I know there are a lot of scams out there and I trying to come up with a title that sounds less scammy, but then I just decided to let it start and hope for some members to provide payment proofs which is working quite well Smiley
As said, Adzbux was recently re-launched, thats why there are still some issues and no FAQ available yet. I told the admin about the quick ptp issue and I think he fixed it right away.

@Doko that is absolutely true, but I think if the crypto prices really rise then the per-click price gets lowered to be adjusted to the $ value (I have seen changes there before).

The ptp is fixed but the problem is so few sites accept it. I will keep looking and see if I can find one that accepts it. I also found two ad companies that pay only 3 cents per direct link. but..... Hardly any of the views go through which annoys the hell out of me since it was quite good quality.

incumellc

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:37:13 PM

First Cashout from Adzbux

https://ibb.co/rvwZcgF
https://ibb.co/sRfGnMr

DGXctejZTB89qkvTCFf6AoD9tWMcbNYBNg
Mike Mayor

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:44:24 PM

Well, I can't log in right now for some reason. The site is not loading properly and sometimes It complains about adblock and will not let me login and keeps failing that silly maths sum you must fill during the login ad. -_-
I thought the minimum was $5 withdraw? I am sure that is what I saw. $1 with bitcoin is nice. Thank you for showing us now we know.

Jonnes (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:01:57 AM

https://ibb.co/rvwZcgF
https://ibb.co/sRfGnMr

Congratz, great work! Unfortunately I don't have you signed up as my referral on adzbux, but I think that was due to the initial signup issue.

Your bonus will be sent out shortly!

@Mike Mayor yes I sometimes have that issue aswell, you might need to try again or let the admin know, he´ll respond really quick (e.g. in Telegram)

Regarding traffic sources: You need to check which sources are already approved for the ultimate PTP, some just provide low quality traffic and are therefore not approved. Just check the top traffic sources on the page or ask for approval by the admin
shakeeb27

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:24:10 AM

Second cash out
https://ibb.co/BjTtHhx
deposit add.  DQ4u6pKriRoVWnngLweymtGSvKr5zMTFsd
Mike Mayor

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:21:00 PM

I have been looking around and have found some other ptp programs. Some are really shit and ask ridiculous things. Very low pay but you cannot auto surf this is silly. I will look at them more closely since I have a ton of tabs open over here my head is spinning. I will let you guys know when I find something good. Btw is anyone interested in some shortlink faucets? Or short link service? My shortener has been made to be as little annoying as possible. On my faucet a handpick each short link service to use alongside mine so they top quality and not bs 100 million redirects and 500 popups. Also, I own it so I know I will get paid xD

Soulya

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 09:35:10 PM

Soulya
DATw79a2UmoGncGnSFJNzM16N3G7nU2Qgn
Jonnes (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:22:59 AM

Bonus was sent out!
Mekki80

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:36:33 PM

Mekki80
DEHQHTrUy65TvkKyFrCALeUVdqupqDeWYC
shakeeb27

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:24:57 AM

new payment proof

https://ibb.co/3cGfF9y

deposit add
DQ4u6pKriRoVWnngLweymtGSvKr5zMTFsd
shakeeb27

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:26:34 PM

Adzbux  is scam he is not pay so many times contact but no reply dont use this site anymore
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: