Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CONTEST] Spesmonerujo Carbon Chamaeleon logo  (Read 629 times)
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 12:27:48 PM

Thanks @phishead for host this art competition. I have tried many times to find the good idea to make the best logo. I love art, love design, this competition make me excited to join it. I create it by mixing the doodle art with the monero logo. Here's my art
-snip-

Well done!! Sorry I didn’t know we would be having that many more submissions and my smerit is getting a little low... but this is awesome! Good luck Smiley
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 10:08:14 AM

Hey all, just a quick heads up... I won’t be able to come to a decision until around the end of this weekend sometime just because I’ve been pretty busy. Sorry for the wait!

Edit: I’ll be talking with the polymerbit team shortly about who they think who should win just to get some other input.
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 06:51:19 PM
Merited by geophphreigh (1)

Winner!

After some consideration I have decided to go with geophphreigh’s logo as the winner for our art contest and possibly be included on our upcoming Carbon series notes. A big thank you to everyone who took the time to participate.

#1 - "Spesmonerujo Carbon Chameleon"
Note name text within the outline of the animal chameleon hidden in the Monero symbol.

I will PM you shortly in a group message with MJ shortly to get the address you want your Spesmonerujo set sent to.
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 07:34:08 PM

Of course MJ... it was an incredibly difficult decision, maybe next time? Wink
geophphreigh
Legendary

Activity: 1303
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:47:04 PM

AWESOME!! Thanks phishead for hosting, this was fun. Looking forward to the final notes!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: