Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: triangular arbitrage bot or script  (Read 179 times)
forestx (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:58:27 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 02:09:21 PM by forestx

Anyone know of a good and working triangular arbitrage bot or script   for use on binance or another big network
I thought a found one a while ago but cant find it now

When you google it a few scripts come up but I cant get any of them to work
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:58:28 PM

I never prefer bots or automatic ways, it is just not worthy enough at all. So I would always say we should look for proper ways and not get into these automatic ways at all, I don’t think it will really lead into anything positive at all.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:35:03 AM

I highly doubt you'll make money doing arbitrage while using commercially available products. arbitrage is a relatively risk free way of making money, so why sell a product like that, And also if you can do it by simply buying software like that all profits are already being eaten. Everyone I know in this space writes their own arbitrage bots. You would need to build your own algorithm, which takes a lot of time and knowledge, if you build it yourself your API is secure fully too.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:23:59 PM

i used a couple of them that i found on the internet and even tried improving some that i could find the source code to but the problem was never with the scripts but with the market. specifically the prices of the altcoins and their volumes that could get you stuck specially if you are using this strategy in the altcoin markets that are smaller than most markets. you make the first trade and then the order books change right away and you get stuck bag holding a worthless altcoin that tanked.

There is a FOMO brewing...
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:35:55 PM

You should check the hummingbot. I think they do offer such a bot as an open-source version. Not sure of it though.

Rember that bots as a "black box" package will never ensure long-term success because markets are ever-changing and they need a human-eye to manage the bot unless you have access or you have developed a artificial intelligence algorithm that constantly monitors the market in many different ways analysing the changes in crowd behaviour.
salkan3

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 09:36:48 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2020, 09:48:17 PM by salkan3

Anyone know of a good and working triangular arbitrage bot or script   for use on binance or another big network
I thought a found one a while ago but cant find it now

When you google it a few scripts come up but I cant get any of them to work

Once you have found a bot or script, you may want to check out this tool.

It will help you find some phat profit opportunities for your bot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: