Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much projects, good projects cant reach crypto ethusiasts  (Read 565 times)
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:59:24 PM

You are absolutely right, during this long bearish season many many good projects died forever and some leave during the initial coin offer. The crypto market is unpredictable so far.
The bearish market will make altcoin scam and useless dead. But for good altcoins, I think it will still exist and grow, although the price can be dumped many times. I believe that in the future when the bull market starts, good and quality altcoins will surpass and grow like 2017.
in a bearish market it gives us a vision that coins can survive, although certainly the volume is not as good as during bullrun market conditions. projects that cannot survive will die and not have volume because they grow because of the hype not because of the pure platform they have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:16:58 PM

And now there are projects that have their own funds even now they have been registered in several markets, if indeed you are interested please see this https://tachyon.eco/ even they are now running bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213146.0

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:30:15 PM

it is undeniable that most ICO projects currently only offer sweet promises to investors and it can be said that ICO's reputation has collapsed, many scam projects, project funds have not been reached, projects are postponed and are not the same as their working maps. I personally think that now it is very difficult to find ICO projects that are really good & transparent.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:58:04 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
govorrue

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:00:40 PM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Afternoon mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
volport

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:06:55 PM

Afternoon mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is GetHashWallet. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
govorrue

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:09:33 PM

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is GetHashWallet. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

GetHashWallet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:15:25 PM

Unfortunately the market is saturated with worthless project that should not worth any investors penny, they are only out to fill their empty bag and disappear, because of too many of this crap in the market, the few good ones are finding it hard to be recognized, so in other to get people's attention this few good project really have to strive hard to make that happen, otherwise they will remain unknown and hidden.
volport

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:17:49 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 06:28:44 PM by volport

GetHashWallet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on the industry? Or where can I check out more on what the guys are bringing?

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the reliable product. GetHashWallet is a secure hardware wallet that helps you to get into crypto safely. Exchanges are often under risks, so more ultimate solutions are requires. And guys are with easy arrow certified product that is already available for sale. Of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at them
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:18:04 PM

So many new ICO/IEO projects have nothing new to offer, that's so true. Rather than bringing up new ideologies or revamping those in existence they keep repeating same project aims or make fake promises on Whitepaper.

The few projects which do not carry out public token sales tend to find it difficult to promote and also actualize the project aim due to limited funds. Such projects should organize Bounty and airdrop, have a great community, seek for private investors or volunteers, apply for free listing etc.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:19:31 PM

I have joined several bounty campaign before and I've learned that even good projects fail on their ICOs. Not because they lack a good marketing campaign, but because due to the drop of the cryptomarket investors fear to invest.
This happens, because the major focus of the investors were to make at least a 5x profit out of the investment. When the market isn't supportive it is good to stay away. This is commonly followed by the investors, icos fail mostly when there is no product that backs the tokens. Just tokenizing won't yield good investors, during the early days it happened and now this is truly impossible.
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:21:34 PM

I have joined several bounty campaign before and I've learned that even good projects fail on their ICOs. Not because they lack a good marketing campaign, but because due to the drop of the cryptomarket investors fear to invest.
a bad market situation has affected almost all cryptoqurrency in this industry, especially with the price of altcoin for 2 periods without experiencing significant price movements. Most of the price of altcoin has lost its value, and investors are not very interested in the current ico project.
govorrue

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:22:29 PM

There are several points. Basically, I am pretty impressed with the idea in general. Team is building the reliable product. GetHashWallet is a secure hardware wallet that helps you to get into crypto safely. Exchanges are often under risks, so more ultimate solutions are requires. And guys are with easy arrow certified product that is already available for sale. Of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at them

Hmm, so far definitely attractive, will have a closer look shortly and get back with my opinion. Thank you for your recommendation mate
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:51:16 AM

A good project needs a good team, otherwise, the good project will go in vain totally! Without a good team how you call a project good? If they can't reach the enthusiast then who's fault that? In this era, anybody can get attention by spending some bucks! Crypto has bounties, twitter promotion, viral promotion and so on the facility, if you need community go through an airdrop, try to giveaway Eth, BTC to get quicker attention! It's simple! If you have a good idea, handle it in a good way!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit