Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulation on The Sixth Anniversary of DigiByte  (Read 192 times)
HashAltcoin (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:50:17 AM

Blackminer would like to thank the world's first project and community who actively embrace FPGA technology.
The meaning of the traditional Chinese couplets is: DigiByte has been widely used around the world because of the convenience of speedpay. In six years of openness and inclusiveness, they have achieved true decentralization.

Blackminer FPGA altcoin miner!  Take your 2-hour free trial mining here:https://www.hashaltcoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:43:37 AM

Its pretty crazy that its been 6 years since this coin launched. I actually remember when it was launched back in 2014, it was one of the few coins that I started to mine.

I remember it was unique compared to other mineable coins like Bitcoin or Litecoin or Dogecoin and I remember that the first days of launch there was people calling it a scam due to the premine, the premine was actually pretty small like 0.5% or something. I remember people were saying that the dev would send those coins to Crypsty or Mintpal and dump the entire premine. Pretty crazy days.

Being active after 6 years is still amazing, especially in this crypto industry. Basically Digibyte survived 2 bear markets actually. Probably less than 1% of most coins are still active over 6 years.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:52:04 AM

Its pretty crazy that its been 6 years since this coin launched. I actually remember when it was launched back in 2014, it was one of the few coins that I started to mine.

I remember it was unique compared to other mineable coins like Bitcoin or Litecoin or Dogecoin and I remember that the first days of launch there was people calling it a scam due to the premine, the premine was actually pretty small like 0.5% or something. I remember people were saying that the dev would send those coins to Crypsty or Mintpal and dump the entire premine. Pretty crazy days.

Being active after 6 years is still amazing, especially in this crypto industry. Basically Digibyte survived 2 bear markets actually. Probably less than 1% of most coins are still active over 6 years.

Yeah, yeah I remember those times as well.
7970s was burning my cables back then Smiley

This is my signature...
HashAltcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:24:25 AM

After accepting the DGB payment, we found this coin is really charming! It's even more convenience than BTC for us.
We have a long-term interest in this project!

Blackminer FPGA altcoin miner!  Take your 2-hour free trial mining here:https://www.hashaltcoin.com/
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 03:53:37 PM

Where do you accept DGB as a payment?
HashAltcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:50:06 PM

Where do you accept DGB as a payment?

On our website: hashaltcoin.com
You can buy FPGA miner with DGB

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: