Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for the rise of all altcoins  (Read 1240 times)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:27:38 PM

I believe that the time will come, slowly the altcoin starts to crawl up now and my hope is that by the end of the year it will be like this last year. The number of short positions fell to a historic low.This suggests that the bears have exhausted their strength, and perhaps soon we will see the growth! I hope so.
yeah a lot of people waiting for altcoins rise price. because i am believe many people has asset of altcoins, i think altcoins will rise high price when bull run coming and altcoins season begin. in lastdays some altcoins show increase price, but no body know when altcoins really happen

so prepare and buy your favorit coins from now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:38:37 PM

It is not really that easy for altcoins to go that high when bitcoin itself is having troubles right now. I know there are places that you can buy altcoins with fiat, specially like bnb and eth for example but the reality is that most people still buy bitcoin when they are going into crypto world.

It means everyone first goes into bitcoin then picks another coin if they want to, that creates an issue of bitcoin always having investors (even if they leave after, they bought already so they have no loss) but altcoins only have investors that come from bitcoin or got the money for free so there is always a leakage. Hopefully that will pass with time but I fear it will take longer time, at least long enough to get bitcoin high once again so people can look at other coins to make money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:38:16 PM

Waiting for the rise of all altcoins
You clearly fantasizing. "All altcoins" includes the biggest piece of useless junk, all scams and whatnot.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:53:50 PM

I believe that the time will come, slowly the altcoin starts to crawl up now and my hope is that by the end of the year it will be like this last year. The number of short positions fell to a historic low.This suggests that the bears have exhausted their strength, and perhaps soon we will see the growth! I hope so.
this is the target position of the effect from the Bitcoin halving that Like 2017 December when the Bull comes when Bear Months started and continued to bring Profit for all until before the end of December.

so with that we have more enough time to Accumulate now and start to say the magic word HODL.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:55:04 PM

Some altcoins are starting to grow faster than Bitcoin. I think this is not the beginning of the alt season, but certainly these are signals that 2020 will be much better than the previous one.  I don't even dream that altcoins will reach new ATH this year, but I would be happy if they rebuilt at least half of their value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 01:59:54 PM

Yeah, lets look forward to the next upcoming run this year well i hope we can have a much more bitcoins before this altcoins season. Talking about rise of the altcoins i saw some nice setuos wherein many of them. are still at the. bottom but showing a possible bull trend reversals anytime soon we just have to wait for their time when. money is completely coming to altcoins.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:03:52 PM

Yeah that was right. That is why we need to distribute our income and profit to different top altcoins aside from our earnings and investment in Bitcoin.  If we do this strategy, we can hardly feel that we have invested on our little own way and we are insured thay we will have a growing investment for a brighter and better future.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:32:01 PM

I believe that the time will come, slowly the altcoin starts to crawl up now and my hope is that by the end of the year it will be like this last year. The number of short positions fell to a historic low. This suggests that the bears have exhausted their strength, and perhaps soon we will see the growth! I hope so.
Patience is what we need here and also we don't give up. We've been having this before and we also get survived. We've noticed that the market is quite moving at low and this will giving us hopes that one day may this suffering and struggles will end up. But if we are an impatient person, we can't think that way but just to quit and leave.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:34:47 PM

Alt coins will rise as the bitcoin price rises. So, now that bitcoin price is marching up, there is an opportunity that major altcoins price will also be pulled up. So if you have waited this long, your patience will be soon rewarded. Just hang in there.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 09:11:13 PM

the long wait is not yet over  Grin Grin altcoin is still struggling.. predictions are everywhere, but nothing is happening.. lets just wait for the right time, like last 2017  Grin
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:28:33 PM

Indeed. Time will sure to come for the part of Altcoins to rise up once again just like what Bitcoin is currently experiencing right now. As of the moment, the top Altcoins are slowly making their ways to rise up their prices which is a good thing to have that boosts all our hopes that in no time within this year, we can also regain our losses and make our long time holding be worth it due to the reason that this year we are all expecting that the whole cryptocurrency market will rise up all together benefiting us all who have patiently hold into or assets despite of the downfall specially for the part of Altcoins. The year 2020 have shown us a good start and spark and we are still having a long run for this year so let us just keep ourselves updated and continue believing and hoping that prosperity will be on the side of Altcoins this year round.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:32:07 AM

the long wait is not yet over  Grin Grin altcoin is still struggling.. predictions are everywhere, but nothing is happening.. lets just wait for the right time, like last 2017  Grin
That is it looks like...maybe for another year? Hope it will be over this year as we are hopeful for the upcoming halving.

Anyway, I'm not so hopeless to think of quitting even the market will never give its best this year. I'm already good at the current price, though not all altcoins are in moving, it is already accepted that crypto won't be like of 2017 anymore. Will have to understand this and just continue our support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:36:51 AM

That is it looks like...maybe for another year? Hope it will be over this year as we are hopeful for the upcoming halving.

Anyway, I'm not so hopeless to think of quitting even the market will never give its best this year. I'm already good at the current price, though not all altcoins are in moving, it is already accepted that crypto won't be like of 2017 anymore. Will have to understand this and just continue our support.

I have so much positive feeling about this year bull run, because the start of this year is already really great in terms of price and also this year has many upcoming big events which will boom the crypto industry if the media making a news about it. So, invest now before too late.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:42:35 AM

The altcoins price might not showing significant growth but btc did so we can somehow expect the price of alts to rise due to the good news circulating around btc.

For some of us its tiring to wait for alts bull run especially its been a while since we last saw alts pumping and give us profit but only those investors who can bear the situation can witness the good things that can happen in the future. Instead of wondering when it will pump, look forward for more development and be optimistic.

BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:59:21 AM

I also think the same that in the end the bears market is over, now in 2020 it has begun to look a good sign. With the rise of several altcoins,
although the increase is still far from what was expected. But I believe the price of altcoins will continue to rise until by the end of this year,
all we need is to wait patiently. Moreover, there have been many positive predictions that have begun to come true, therefore my advice if we
have more funds can buy some top altcoins to hold.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:19:50 AM

Think positive as long as your holding good altcoins there is a higher chance that it will rise again. Once the Bitcoin’s price will go up, it will pull everything on its path. So before we expect for altcoins to rise lets make sure that Bitcoin is okey first.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:23:28 AM

Think positive as long as your holding good altcoins there is a higher chance that it will rise again. Once the Bitcoin’s price will go up, it will pull everything on its path. So before we expect for altcoins to rise lets make sure that Bitcoin is okey first.
the opposite had happened, last week altcoin rose first (bsv effect) after that followed with bitcoin and now back down Sad. yes indeed, the best choice is to have to hold good and safe coins to invest in but if you want to get a lot of profit (not guaranteed) you have to bet on altcoin which has a very cheap price outside of the top 20 CMC.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 04:05:22 AM

Snip~~
predictions are everywhere, but nothing is happening..
We are all now feeling Own self  as a predictor 😀😀. During two years we are hearing that people are saying continuously bitcoin will go $20k,30k$  even 50k$. But did not happen yet. It has been passed already two years people still predicting. But we hope Once  we will see the day when all prediction will be full filled.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:35:51 AM

That only happens when the bitcoin dominance is actually down. When people feel that the value of BTC is too high, then they will look to the alts to start pushing prices to create a balance. The same goes for 2017, when the alts grew a lot. alts' season will certainly come but it is also quite far, because this halving event of bitcoin will affect quite a lot. People will spend their money to buy more bitcoin instead of buying alts. Capitalization will once again focus on Bitcoin, this time dominance will be around 73% - 76%.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:50:06 AM

Snip~~
predictions are everywhere, but nothing is happening..
We are all now feeling Own self  as a predictor 😀😀. During two years we are hearing that people are saying continuously bitcoin will go $20k,30k$  even 50k$. But did not happen yet. It has been passed already two years people still predicting. But we hope Once  we will see the day when all prediction will be full filled.
unfortunately, it is not wrong becoming predictor. even it what should we do if becoming part of cryptocoiner. for making mistake, we can learn from that mistake. dont give up before success
we should understand more about basic of predicting, so we dont always get wrong in our prediction. and one more, if there are people making such post, it can trigger greedy in crypto space
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: