Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING BTC / ETH / LTC 1:1  (Read 129 times)
Exchanger1995 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:09:51 AM

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am trusted on other forums relating to bitcoin and that sort of stuff and can show the vouches / reputation to prove it. So far I’m liking it!

Anyways, I am looking to buy bitcoin, eth, or ltc 1:1

The payments I can buy your btc or alt coins for are the following: PayPal (fully verified), Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Western Union, Bank Transfer.

I am not looking for anything below $200, but nothing higher than $5,000.

Contact information:

Discord - scar#3556
Telegram - bbbbbbba

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Cool
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 08:40:44 AM

I am new to this forum. I am trusted on other forums relating to bitcoin and that sort of stuff and can show the vouches / reputation to prove it. So far I’m liking it!

Why not show this information (vouches/reputation)? I think your account is new and you claim you are reliable without verifying anything, especially since you want to make transfers between $ 200 and $ 5000.

The methods by which you want to send are reversible and therefore there is no guarantee, especially that Bitcoin is an irreversible payment method.

The payments I can buy your btc or alt coins for are the following: PayPal (fully verified), Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Western Union, Bank Transfer.
One of the problems is that you want bitcoin, a behavior that scammers do a lot.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██