Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DarkCoin T-Shirts  (Read 925 times)
DieCommieScum (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:03:29 AM

Per the DarkCoin thread, I'm putting a run of these together if there's enough interest. If I get 15 orders I can get these to US residents for $23 USD, $28 for Canada, and $33 for EU. Moolah is available for escrow. Accepting DRK or BTC.

Sizes are up to 4XL
Shirts are double stitched 6.1oz Gildan Cotton Tees

If you want in, shoot me a PM or email me at my handle name@cointrepid.com

We're almost at the minimum now, just a few more orders needed, so i'm posting here in the market place.
DieCommieScum (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:41:43 PM

Per the DarkCoin thread, I'm putting a run of these together if there's enough interest. If I get 15 orders I can get these to US residents for $23 USD, $28 for Canada, and $33 for EU. Moolah is available for escrow. Accepting DRK or BTC.

Sizes are up to 4XL

We're almost at the minimum now, just a few more orders needed, so i'm posting here in the market place.

I'm going to start reaching out for shipping information and payments, and will buy a few extra shirts just to get the order in which i'll put up for sale after the fact. Any one else interested in getting in on this buy please PM or email me ASAP.
DieCommieScum (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:43:06 AM

Sizes are up to 4XL

I'm going to start reaching out for shipping information and payments, and will buy a few extra shirts just to get the order in which i'll put up for sale after the fact. Any one else interested in getting in on this buy please PM or email me ASAP.

Group buy has been funded, closed, and ordered. Large and XL being popular sizes I ordered an extra of each, if you would like one of these they are first come first serve.
wanellane

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:25:22 PM

Very nice darkCoin T-shirt. I'd buy one Wink is it in white color too?
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:44:51 PM

Sizes are up to 4XL

I dunno what DarkCoin is but I like this t-shirt a lot!
Very nice design.

Good luck with supporting the DarkCoin!

Regards.!
DieCommieScum (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Very nice darkCoin T-shirt. I'd buy one Wink is it in white color too?

Group buy is actually closed, but I do have 3 shirts left:

Two XL's and one XXL for $23usd (payable in drk or btc)

I'm no longer shipping international unfortunately as it was a big hassle on past orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: