Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jim Rickards: His Gold Price Prediction Explained...  (Read 292 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 01:45:14 PM

Jim Rickards, legendary gold expert, says soon you might not be able to buy gold at any price!

I reveal the insider information you need to understand Jim Rickards reasoning and determine if you should buy gold now or wait. And how gold could go to 100k an ounce, or more.

Jim Rickards is the foremost expert on the price of gold, when he talks the markets listen and you should too. If you've followed his work you know Jim Rickards is one of the premier macro thinkers in the world.

And if you don't know who Jim Rickards is, you need discover his ideas right now. Understanding and listening to Jim Rickards now, could save and make you a lot of money in the future.

Click here to watch this video and to read more:

https://goldsilverliberty.blogspot.com/2019/07/gregory-mannarino-get-out-of-central.html

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:35:01 AM

I am into cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum but I also understand that gold is a good investment and the first and original store of value especially during times of crisis, upheavals and chaos economically or politically. In fact, there is a similarity on this aspect with Bitcoin. But I have to admit that I am not into gold right now because unlike Bitcoin here in my country there is no outfit setting up for common people like me to buy into it conveniently. Let's see if soon we can have a platform here dealing with gold in the same manner they are doing it here for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:58:26 PM

I also understand that gold is a good investment and the first and original store of value especially during times of crisis, upheavals and chaos economically or politically.

As with everything related to investments, it all comes down to your time of entering. Gold two days ago broke $1600 which is a 7 year high, but it's still under its $1900 all time high. Those who bought into the 2011 Gold bubble and held on to their Gold have wasted a lot of time and missing out on a lot of yield. Thinking that its safe haven status will save you from massive declines is false.

Bitcoin and stocks have been the shit to get into in the last decade, Gold clearly not. It's important to spot the differences in the trends amongst assets to not miss out. Being so attached to an asset that you don't want to sell it is understandable, but it usually doesn't work out well for your purchasing power as the Bitcoin/stock charts clearly show.

Peter Schiff isn't all that different from perma bull Pompliano in the sense that they always think it's a good time to buy no matter how bearish the market is. People should pay less attention to what they say and do more research themselves.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:23:24 PM

For those of you who clicked the link and went to somewhere totally unrelated that has nothing to do with the topic at hand because OP decided to make a clickbait and tried to get people to visit his website : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpqJ-sFScxA&feature=emb_title  this is the youtube video at hand that was talking about the subject which basically has nothing to do with bitcoin at large but could show some insight to how commodities are seen in the world and how bitcoin could be considered a commodity as well.

https://jimrickards.blogspot.com also this is the real thing OP probably wanted to link to because that is literally a blogspot with no .com domain bought with absolutely no hosting but at least that is the right link to clickbait people into I suppose.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3688

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:29:46 PM

Perhaps the rationale behind this analysis is that there will be a world war that will lead to a price collapse to record levels and therefore no one can buy gold.
The real difference is that gold is a safe haven when uncertain, but it cannot achieve record levels because initial supply and demand can change or be replaced.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 05:45:21 PM

Damage to the global monetary system begins with the practice of written paper that can be used as a means of payment without any real collateral worth of nominal paper issued by banks. The use of money that has no intrinsic value is also an initial source of catastrophe in the global crisis, plus the printing of dollars that are no longer using gold collateral is an injustice. Even though the dollar is used as an international currency.

Although until now the fiat system error is the most likely cause of the transition from fiat currency to gold. But when only gold and silver are recognized as universal payment instruments, and as we know the amount is limited, gold and silver will become premium money, not only because of high demand but because of their existence and ability to evaluate themselves for centuries.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 05:49:26 PM

I totally get what Jim Reckards is saying, but he doesn't take into account that we have entered a new 'neo-technological' era if you will.. We are no longer the same civilization that put value in a piece of a metal. Or.. at least we won't be when people will realise the true value of Gold - a piece of metal that has a few real use cases with a portability dysfunction.

IMO it is much better to put your money into precious metals than into fiat of course, but I'm just saying there are better options out there.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:03:15 AM

A bit complicated for me and I can't afford it anyway so it's not an immediate concern. It would suck if many of us are stuck with fiat and can't purchase gold anymore. We'd be losing money as the value of fiat collapses. Thankfully there is crypto now but it'd still like the metal option.

Although until now the fiat system error is the most likely cause of the transition from fiat currency to gold. But when only gold and silver are recognized as universal payment instruments, and as we know the amount is limited, gold and silver will become premium money, not only because of high demand but because of their existence and ability to evaluate themselves for centuries.

So, you think we'd be using more gold/silver backed currency in the near future? Using precious metals as money seem inconvenient. Maybe China is right starting to create their crypto and back it with gold.

For those of you who clicked the link and went to somewhere totally unrelated that has nothing to do with the topic at hand because OP decided to make a clickbait and tried to get people to visit his website : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpqJ-sFScxA&feature=emb_title  this is the youtube video at hand that was talking about the subject which basically has nothing to do with bitcoin at large but could show some insight to how commodities are seen in the world and how bitcoin could be considered a commodity as well.

https://jimrickards.blogspot.com also this is the real thing OP probably wanted to link to because that is literally a blogspot with no .com domain bought with absolutely no hosting but at least that is the right link to clickbait people into I suppose.

Thanks. I found your comment before I clicked on his link. This is why I'm cautious clicking links here in the forum.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

It's complete rubbish that the price of gold will go to $50,000 or even $100,000.

Who on earth would bother to buy at those prices? The price of gold is currently being supported by people in dodgy countries who are trying to preserve their wealth from their govts - and even that is not enough to send it above $2000.

As long as the US remains a stable democracy, gold will just trade between $1000 and $2000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:48:10 PM

Jim Rickards, legendary gold expert, says soon you might not be able to buy gold at any price!

These precious metals personalities hold stockpiles of gold and silver.

They do press releases encouraging others to buy metals to increase the value of their holdings.

"I do not currently own or hold the investment I'm recommending", conflict of interest disclaimers, are so rare these days.

One interesting thing about gold is youtube clips uploaded by prospectors claiming to find $600 to $1500 of gold in a single day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RawIaDhqZ8E

It could be a good side hustle for those who have the means. Can't say I have experience with it.

We all know banks are hoarding gold atm. What their motives or long term plans are, I couldn't begin to guess.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:39:28 AM

I reveal the insider information you need to understand Jim Rickards reasoning and determine if you should buy gold now or wait. And how gold could go to 100k an ounce, or more.

I know Jim Rickards for a long time but not every financial expert helps many rich people. Ask yourself, if Jim only made a false judgment, would he be poor? of course he cannot be poor because he is only fomo about the price of gold but he does not buy it! or he has prepared a plan, that he buys gold from $ 1k4 and wants to lure people to buy more gold so that the price of gold is increased and he will sell it at a higher price. This is a common strategy of financial experts, they get rich because many stupid people believe in their words.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 08:43:35 AM

These precious metals personalities hold stockpiles of gold and silver.

They do press releases encouraging others to buy metals to increase the value of their holdings.

"I do not currently own or hold the investment I'm recommending", conflict of interest disclaimers, are so rare these days.

One interesting thing about gold is youtube clips uploaded by prospectors claiming to find $600 to $1500 of gold in a single day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RawIaDhqZ8E

It could be a good side hustle for those who have the means. Can't say I have experience with it.

We all know banks are hoarding gold atm. What their motives or long term plans are, I couldn't begin to guess.

Central Banks and Private Banks diversify deposits in managing their foreign exchange reserves. This deposit is a central bank asset that is stored in several reserve currencies such as dollars, euros or yen and is used to guarantee its obligations, namely the local currency issued, and the reserves of various banks held in the central bank by the government or financial institutions.

In terms of currency, the state also has foreign exchange reserves in gold (gold bars and contractual rights to gold bars). Foreign exchange reserves in the form of gold are intended as a buffer for liquidity to support the implementation of monetary policy and fulfillment of obligations in foreign currencies.

The simple idea is that central banks around the world are currently working to maintain a balanced proportion of their foreign exchange reserves to maintain the stability of a country's financial system. Because if they do not buy gold then the proportion of gold in foreign exchange reserves will decrease significantly because they lag far behind the US Dollar they have.

Gold is negatively correlated with US Dollar and it is very beneficial for central banks because they are holders of the US Dollar. By having gold in their reserves, they have a very positive hedge to protect their US Dollar positions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:45:03 AM

I guess the price increase would be in anticipation of serious global financial problems or in reaction to a serious global financial problem.
   Well, that could happen if gold remains expensive/valuable in certain part of the world during a serious global problem. I wouldn't rely on high price in few parts of the world when a time like that comes. Things could be very regulated there and they'll probably have very difficult/risky terms and conditions.
I'd rather rely on some other things.
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:59:09 AM

I dislike with gold investment because very slow to increase with higher price and different like bitcoin where only one day could increase more than 5% and I am people want get faster earning and profit with my investment. But with gold I think is safety investment because gold could solution for every one want to get safety with their investment and keep away from lower price.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:55:30 PM

Central Banks and Private Banks diversify deposits in managing their foreign exchange reserves. This deposit is a central bank asset that is stored in several reserve currencies such as dollars, euros or yen and is used to guarantee its obligations, namely the local currency issued, and the reserves of various banks held in the central bank by the government or financial institutions.

In terms of currency, the state also has foreign exchange reserves in gold (gold bars and contractual rights to gold bars). Foreign exchange reserves in the form of gold are intended as a buffer for liquidity to support the implementation of monetary policy and fulfillment of obligations in foreign currencies.

The simple idea is that central banks around the world are currently working to maintain a balanced proportion of their foreign exchange reserves to maintain the stability of a country's financial system. Because if they do not buy gold then the proportion of gold in foreign exchange reserves will decrease significantly because they lag far behind the US Dollar they have.

Gold is negatively correlated with US Dollar and it is very beneficial for central banks because they are holders of the US Dollar. By having gold in their reserves, they have a very positive hedge to protect their US Dollar positions.

In october of 2019, the dutch central bank was quoted as saying: "If The Entire System Collapses, Gold Will Be Needed To Start Over".

I made a thread on it, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193372.msg52775202#msg52775202

I'm certain there are conspiracy theorists who believe banks recent hoarding of gold is in preparation of them crashing the global economy, to later restart and reshape it in whatever image they choose. I'd prefer not to get into that as its so heavily based on personal preference and so little about it can be proven or disproven.

With political and business dealings, there are marketing brochures that are written for mundanes, who are too illiterate to recognize the real reasons for things. Then there is a separate brochure, which are distributed exclusively to ruling elites, containing legitimate reasons and motives for everything.

When fiat was first adopted and a true gold standard was in place where every paper bill issued could be exchanged for gold. That was the only time in history fiat currencies were truly backed by a collateral asset. Since then the degree to which balance sheets are backed by precious metals, gold or anything else has significantly eroded to a point where it no longer really matters. And so the degree to which balance sheets and budgets are backed by gold sits currently at such a low percentage. All of those arguments about gold being necessary to collaterize finance/economies could somewhat be considered obsolete.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 01:50:16 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 06:06:28 AM by STT

Thats unexceptional, it would be just a repeat of history over hundreds even thousands of years.   Gold has been a common point of reference for value going back more generations then we can count, theres some written note in the Egyptian empire of gold measuring fields of maize apparently still true now.   The more commonly stated one I remember is a fine tailored suit should cost about 1 ounce of gold and roughly thats about true now though some will argue its possible to buy a suit of some kind for far less then $1,600  I would guess its not fair off that on Saville row or similar capital centres.   The surprising bit would be that measure was taken from the time of Shakespeare introducing his plays.

Peter Schiff isn't all that different from perma bull Pompliano in the sense that they always think it's a good time to buy no matter how bearish the market is. People should pay less attention to what they say and do more research themselves.

I agree but he isnt a trader so fits poorly into most discussions now.   His reference to always buy gold again isnt a new stance, his father would have said the same thing testifying to the house committee on the  Nixon shock nearly 50 years ago.    The reasoning for gold in that sense goes beyond price though I would often mention that I consider the stride gold takes to be a decade each step and perhaps its best not to buy if the savings arent to be held that long.  
   A very common rule is never buy over 10% of assets in gold.   Its an inert metal, it does nothing when kept, no growth is occuring and its not strictly an investment imo same as I describe plain hold of BTC.  A hold of commodity is in theory an extreme stance for a common worker and really its a hedge against failures elsewhere.    The phrase I like or believe most true is that gold never changes price, the number rising is erosion of dollar value and of course prior to Nixon we had a solid link.

Rickards should have stuck to 10k as an estimate, 50k makes him sound like its a snake oil spiel .  While it could happen nobody will care at the time as 50k represents the other side of the scales and a loss of balance but the lead up to 10k could save people from ruin and is worth pondering.
  1% is what I argue not 10% as most people are far poorer vs near term liabilities forthcoming ie. everyone is rich on payday.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:20:10 AM

I think Gold will reach an all time high in the years to come. It has been used as a store of value or a currency for a hundred of years now.
Its been part of any if not all culture. It has a monetary value equivalent to a fiat. And it will pass on to the next generation to comes, same as any usual trend that has value, it will go up or reach to an all time high, but also for sure it will go down. Depends on what generations, it will have its volatility in prices. It is still used as accessories, jewelries, or sometimes used in a specific manufacturing process. Its also used as part of any products. Tell me, would you buy gold for $100 per ounce of gold now or not? current price hovering around 1.5k. If you'll buy for 100 bucks then you believe it has a value coz your gain 1.4k if you sell it right away.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:12:11 PM

Gold will really be more valuable in the future. It will be harder to mine gold in the future and that's what will make its price to go high. If you really want to store money for such a long time like decades and such, gold is a very good option. But for me, I can't just buy gold because even a small portion of gold cost a big amount of money. Unlike by just investing it in bitcoin, you can invest even with the small amount you have.

leoqe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:31:24 PM

Perhaps the rationale behind this analysis is that there will be a world war that will lead to a price collapse to record levels and therefore no one can buy gold.
The real difference is that gold is a safe haven when uncertain, but it cannot achieve record levels because initial supply and demand can change or be replaced.

Or some kind of global catastrophe. Because the war has been going on for a long time (information war), but some global climate change can occur suddenly and catch everyone by surprise. And this is exactly what can cause any changes of gold.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:38:59 PM

Jim Rickards is the foremost expert on the price of gold, when he talks the markets listen and you should too. If you've followed his work you know Jim Rickards is one of the premier macro thinkers in the world.

And if you don't know who Jim Rickards is, you need discover his ideas right now. Understanding and listening to Jim Rickards now, could save and make you a lot of money in the future.

Click here to watch this video and to read more:

https://goldsilverliberty.blogspot.com/2019/07/gregory-mannarino-get-out-of-central.html

I love me some gold, but dont know if we will see price rises like that without some sort of global economic meltdown and metals being used as one of the primary global currencies accepted post meltdown...although I'd be happy if gold hit 100k and ounce  Grin

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀