Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preppers: High Security Shelters and Becoming The "Grey Man"  (Read 77 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 01:49:54 PM

What is a simple, readily available life-saving tool you should have by every bedside in your home, and in the trunk of your car? What are the key elements you need to include when constructing a safe-room to defeat even a torched burn-down of your house?

What essential feature should you look for in a solar system that the salesperson won't tell you will dramatically extend the life of your storage batteries?

What specific habits should you maintain NOW, WHILE you are creating a private life and a retreat location, to avoid drawing attention to yourself BEFORE you disappear and "BECOME THE GREY MAN?"

Joel Skousen, editor of the World Affairs Brief, and highly sought-after consultant on strategic relocation, site selection, and defensive architecture, returns the Reluctant Preppers to reveal the answers to these and more questions.

Click here to watch this video and to read more:

https://goldsilverliberty.blogspot.com/2020/01/preppers-high-security-shelters-and.html

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:27:05 PM

Prepper vids pop up in my Recommended now and then and that's only when I watch them (usually Canadian Prepper). A bit too long but still thanks for introducing me to this new channel.

Too bad I can't really afford the simplest gears and stuff for prepping. Even the daily grind is hard. Hopefully we don't get a shtf situation until I get my finances in order. My only consolation is I already live in a low-income neighborhood so there's really not much to pillage here.

Your thread makes me wonder how many of the forum members are actually preppers.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4501

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:38:31 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2020, 01:52:28 PM by franky1

Too bad I can't really afford the simplest gears and stuff for prepping. Even the daily grind is hard. Hopefully we don't get a shtf situation until I get my finances in order. My only consolation is I already live in a low-income neighborhood so there's really not much to pillage here.

im not a prepper. i just use common sense and run scenario's.
what you will find interesting is those on low income usually live paycheck to pay check. meaning if they miss a payment their life changes drastically. in some places people can be made homeless in under a couple weeks to a couple months.
richmond virginia actually has laws where if someone misses a rent payment by 1 week and has not sorted it by the end of the week. 'taking possession' orders can be filed. and people are out on the streets in a couple weeks.

its stuff like this that makes people end up doing crazy things to survive.
yep be more worried about neighbours losing jobs than a nuclear bomb.
basically try to have enough food you to survive a few months. just incase you lose your job or where new expenses need to be paid, you can easily survive without going to the grocery store for a month or two without it affecting your life

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:22:34 AM

I skimmed through the vid. I don't think everyone would be able to easily add a concealed basement floor to the their homes. It's also out of the question if you don't even own your own home.

Just have a bug out bag prepared and be aware of your surroundings. Something like don't be the fat man in a starving country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: