Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coygo adds dark mode for crypto traders  (Read 116 times)
its-a-me-mario (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:09:40 PM

original source https://www.coygo.app/blog/posts/coygo-adds-dark-mode-for-crypto-traders/

Dark mode is now available in the Coygo application! You can now enjoy dark mode while trading on multiple exchanges, monitoring real-time crypto market insights, tracking your portfolio across exchanges, transferring between wallets, scanning crypto arbitrage spreads, and all of the other awesome features that the Coygo crypto trading app provides.

Scroll down for comparison pics between light mode and dark mode on the Markets and Portfolio screens.

Enabling dark mode
To enable dark mode, you can use the new Settings page. Click on your name in the top right of the window to show a drop down menu, then click the “Settings” button to navigate to the Settings page.

There you’ll find a toggle for the “Dark mode” setting.

Click the “Save” button and you’re all set!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 09:20:36 AM

I don't think this is an advantage as far as it is a fundamental feature of many apps/ sites.
2019 was the year of the dark mode and a lot of apps started officially support, but you can also force browsers or even OS (Android 9.0) to use that mode.

In short, there is nothing new in this news.

Why does @Coygo dark mode seem like a contrasting color to become dark? I expected a better reaction.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
its-a-me-mario (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:41:31 PM

I don't think this is an advantage as far as it is a fundamental feature of many apps/ sites.
2019 was the year of the dark mode and a lot of apps started officially support, but you can also force browsers or even OS (Android 9.0) to use that mode.

In short, there is nothing new in this news.

Why does @Coygo dark mode seem like a contrasting color to become dark? I expected a better reaction.

Dark mode may be an assumed feature by most users right now, but it still requires engineering and design work and is a very highly requested feature.

As for your feedback about the color, do you have some examples of dark mode apps that you think do a particularly good job for comparison? We're always open to feedback, Coygo is still in beta and happy to make changes from feedback from the community!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: