Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much should i trust crypto Youtuber?  (Read 706 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:56:48 AM

You don't need to do that, specially when You tube already banned all crypto channel in their platform. Trust came from good track record and not all crypto You tuber have it. I never recommended any airdrop program, even from exchanges it self. I more prefer you join trading competition and event ( contest ), it's free and can be used to increase your skill in high level.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:08:11 AM

we cannot directly trust others regarding crypto predictions, or new tokens or airdrops. we must have our own research on this, and also follow the development of the project team so that we get better results.
the opinions of others we only make reference for our analysis. the final decision must come out of our personal analysis. they are not responsible if their analysis is wrong, and therefore there is no use in following their analysis, unless they are indeed in agreement with our analysis

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:08:25 AM

if it's a matter of trusting the accuracy of your speculation, you can't say they can be 100% correct. in the end, they can also make mistakes. I have an opinion that you only need to see the potential of the coins based on the information they convey. however, not many people are looking for information about BPX tokens. I am more concerned with bitcoin than altcoin at the moment.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:19:41 AM

Do not trust crypto youtuber so easily because sometimes they are paid for what they are gonna talk about in their video. Also, some of the comments there is being paid so you must not easily trust them. Accept what they are talking at your own risk. If I were you, I will accept it as criticism and find another info about the topic that I have been looking for.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:24:56 AM

Well, I've never seen a crypto channel on youtube other than the channel about cryptocurrency trading tutorials, but it's better not to trust too much about what they offer now, especially if it's an investment because I think there are currently too many YouTubers who have big subscribers, but they only care about money, I mean they don't care about the project they are promoting and what if it's a project scam? I don't think they will be held responsible.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:26:16 AM

If you are really interested in watching those then watch them to increase you knowledge. Get the information but dont take their suggestion seriously when you are trying to invest in an altcoin. Most of them are just sponsored and it will be harder for you to get the profits with those suggestions.
Yes it is true, that most of them are sponsored to create a video content about the coins that they will talk about. And if you really like to see content like that, then you can see and take lessons from the video, about what lessons you can take but don't easily believe the advice said by that person because sometimes he is sponsored to be able to attract investors so buying the coin and that does not mean that the project is good, keep making decisions based on your own observations about a coin.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:32:11 AM

Whatever you read or whatever you watch on the internet doesn't guarantee you accurate information. Watching informative videos isn't enough for you to learn. You should also do your own research because sometimes wrong teachings about crypto might only confuse you and deceive you.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:37:52 AM

Trust no body but yourself, what ever you hear from any crypto expert are all still categorised as prediction, it's not certain that things will go as they say, instead of relying on them better shape yourself up and do your own research

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:41:30 AM

Not to a single smallest atom. Jeeze mate, those guys are all  about shills of promotion just for their own money. You bear the consequences of your decisions hence make sure you are the one making this decision based on your own research conducted. That way any  mistake made is an experience to learn from.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:43:49 AM

Trust no body but yourself, what ever you hear from any crypto expert are all still categorised as prediction, it's not certain that things will go as they say, instead of relying on them better shape yourself up and do your own research
It's your money to remember from the start, those predictions is sell assessment from people's own interpretations of the market condition, it's your obligations to do your job and properly observe before taking your next steps. Crypto market have a lots of so called experts but it's directing you to
what they've wanted to happen favorable to their positions.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:52:49 AM

Most youtubers get paid to do videos on projects, so don't be in a haste to invest when you see a superb review about a project. Some youtubers have lost followers trust over time for very wrong predictions, I have many examples to give but let me not take it personal. I think I like reviews by Boxmining presently, but do not take anything from an influencer's channel as an investment advice.
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:06:48 PM

I sometimes listen to famous crypto youtubers.

But for the most of time, they were not accurate.

Really... How much should i trust them? If there is a good one, please recommend one.

Btw, how many of you guys participating in airdrop event?

Most of airdrop cryptos that i earned kinda become worthless.

I am trying to earn BPX token at Digifinex.  I heard that BPX token is issued by an exchange

Then, I guess it is better to earn exchange token, which at least can be used. Right?

Sorry, but for this I think we all need to look back at the background of the YouTuber, whether he really did research on crypto, or just as an option to get their names up. Of course we also have to really know the difference between the two, because there are potential people who are in the field of crypto and then pour it on YouTube, there are only those who are only concerned with their own interests. But it is true, that most YouTubers are those who do not understand very well about crypto. So it would be nice, we examine carefully before being interested by what you offer.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:11:24 PM

if you know that they arent accurate why would you still continue watching them  ? you better unsubcribe and find other accurate crypto youtuber . there are many of them , you can use the search box on youtube or on google , also on this forum to find them out .  the number of subscriber is also a way to tell if they are good or not  . on the other hand , airdrops can work the same , i mean it does not matter if its an exchange based or not because the potential of scamming you is still there .
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 806

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 12:19:35 PM

better think of it as part of the entertainment because they succeed in making you enjoy their videos. many channels provide explanations and education about the latest crypto news and things like this that make more sense to me. no one can be trusted, even premium trading groups also cannot always provide full accuracy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:19:38 PM

There are legit youtubers who teaching legit information about cryptocurrencies and blockchains but the problem is there are only few legit youtubers because most of the crypto youtubers are self proclaimed guru. I also learned most of my trading skills by watching youtube, the hardest part is finding a legit youtube who can really teach us legit information and skills.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 12:21:26 PM

I think it would make more sense to make your own decisions for your investments by doing your own analysis. It makes sense to get advice from different sources for both airdrops and tokens, but in the end you should consider these recommendations yourself and make the decision yourself.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:30:36 PM

It depends on their content. I watch educational crypto videos but with predictions? No matter how famous and how much subscribers they have. predictions are still a prediction and they can still make mistakes about it. I'm saying that you can't fully believe what famous crypto youtubers will say. They are no different from others who make predictions. Personally, I don't watch a lot of predictions because I don't want to rely on them. But when I feel like watching, I watch various predictions then compare and analyze it.  
There are really youtubers that you can trust and it depends on our personal taste. I prefer those who give legit information than predictions with no assurance.

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:52:35 PM

You need to understand that this is just the opinion of which there are many. Listen, analyze and draw your conclusions. As for air droplets, do not waste time because now there are practically no good companies.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

I sometimes listen to famous crypto youtubers.
But for the most of time, they were not accurate.
Really... How much should i trust them? If there is a good one, please recommend one.
Btw, how many of you guys participating in airdrop event?
Most of airdrop cryptos that i earned kinda become worthless.
Most of YouTuber don't have accurate explanation or news, some are creating fake news so that they will earn more traffic videos.  That's why i don't watching any YouTube video about cryptocurrency investment.

I am trying to earn BPX token at Digifinex.  I heard that BPX token is issued by an exchange
Then, I guess it is better to earn exchange token, which at least can be used. Right?
That's depend on exchange if they have development that will impact on the exchange and have more potential investor , because price of BPX token will increase also because of this.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:07:27 PM

I will advice you to choose cryto youtubers base on experience, at least 6 years in the space. Most people came into the space after the rally and have not gone through a cycle in the space. It might be difficult to predict or analyses what you have not gone through. I will also advise the choice of a consistent crypto individual, who through the market was available and consistent. A lot of them had gone from the space since December 2018 when they are looking stupid. Their prediction looked to be inconsistent and decided to step aside, I can name a lot of them. Choose individual with personalty in more than youtube, most especially on twitter.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All