Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Using Astrology - Download Free Ebook Excerpt  (Read 2828 times)
cryptoastrotrader (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:54:19 AM

Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Using Astrological Techniques

The unexpected rise in the price of Bitcoin over the past year has made many of us regret not having backed up the truck when we had the chance to do so. The many stories of early adopters becoming millionaires practically overnight have left us with haunting images of what might have been had we paid just a bit more attention to this upstart currency while it was still flying under the radar.

Fortunately for us all, the unprecedented success of Bitcoin has led to the creation of hundreds of alternative cryptocurrencies; some touting improvements on security, others boasting of faster confirmation times, and a few others getting by on sheer novelty alone. But all of these altcoins have one thing in common; they all want to replicate Bitcoin's astounding success. And the market has responded positively to many of these cryptocoins, leading to the establishment of several exchanges where all sorts of trading pairs are transacted 24/7.

Many of these alternative cryptocurrencies have already realized mind-boggling gains of hundreds, if not thousands, of times their worth upon inception, and many more of these coins are coming into market on a continuous basis, waiting for their turn to experience tremendous boosts in their market capitalizations. Needless to say, money is being made hand over fist by many savvy traders in these exchanges.

This opportunity to profit massively from a burgeoning industry is not without its challenges, though. With over 200 altcoins already in existence and many more being created on a daily basis, tracking market-moving news across all these currencies becomes a herculean task. Many who are overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of choices available in cryptocoins turn to chat boxes for guidance and, more than likely, end up becoming bagholders. A few get by focusing and doing their due diligence on a handful of promising currencies, but they run the risk of missing out on potential profits to be had from coins not on their favorites list. If only there were a way to tell in advance when positive market movements for 200+ cryptocurrencies are most likely to happen, imagine the windfall one could make from that information.

The good news is that I may have found a way to do just that.

Late last year, I was commissioned by a client to figure out if it was possible using astrology to time the price upswings of a number of cryptocurrencies he was interested in. He used my findings to his advantage and raked in a bundle. I have organized this research into fifteen case studies of cryptocurrencies and the (as it turns out, very appropriate) planetary symbolism present at the time they experienced significant increases in price. Based on these findings, I calculated the periods of time similar planetary symbolism would manifest for 205 cryptocurrencies for the year 2014. You will find all these information in Profitable Cryptocurrency Trading Using Astrological Techniques, a 300+ page ebook that I sincerely hope will aid cryptocurrency traders in maximizing their profits.

The first part of this ebook (plus a few sample pages from the second part) is available as a free download at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y91qqd87w5yv4pk/cryptoastrotrader-free.pdf

Instructions are included in the free ebook excerpt on how to purchase a copy of the complete ebook.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:06:09 PM

I did downloaded it Smiley
Thanks for sharing! Smiley

I do not know what astrology have to do with cryptocurrencies Tongue but it seems interesting Smiley

Regards!
laksmib

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:48:31 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 11:07:42 PM by laksmib

nicely written and very interesting. becouse of financial profit i wonted to learn astrology by myself. i saw that this is real science and it takes time and years of experiance to master it... so i perfer paying an astrologer to save my time.

i noticed, that your litecoin chart has city of birth Sofia, Bulgaria.   how come?
cryptoastrotrader (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:05:34 AM

nicely written and very interesting. becouse of financial profit i wonted to learn astrology by myself. i saw that this is real science and it takes time and years of experiance to master it... so i perfer paying an astrologer to save my time.

i noticed, that your litecoin chart has city of birth Sofia, Bulgaria.   how come?
Thanks for the kind words, laksmib. As for the litecoin chart, I chose to relocate to Sofia, Bulgaria because that is where BTC-e is located (BTC-e does the biggest volume of transactions of LTC), but if we're only taking transits and progressions between planets into account, birth location isn't necessary.
cryptoastrotrader (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:06:48 AM

I do not know what astrology have to do with cryptocurrencies Tongue but it seems interesting Smiley

Regards!
Thanks for checking it out, roslinpl. Smiley
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:22:53 AM

Regards!
Thanks for checking it out, roslinpl. Smiley

No problem Smiley I will post my review after I will read this to the end Smiley

Cheers!
Chedda420

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:53:38 AM

thank you for posting this, wish the full version was posted Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: