Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO,STO,ICO WHITEPAPER WRITING SERVICES  (Read 156 times)
coinwriter (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:50:00 AM

Do you need a creative Blockchain ICO whitepaper writer who can transform your ideas into a well written and high-quality whitepaper?

Are you looking for an experienced editor to transform your whitepaper into a well defined and amazing whitepaper?

I can transform your idea, research it and convert it into an interesting and well organized Blockchain ICO whitepaper especially with information that relates to market trends and advantages of the product.
I am the right person for you. I can transform your idea, research it and convert it into a fascinating and well organized Blockchain ICO whitepaper especially with information that relates to market trends and advantages of the product. I have vast experience in writing varieties of ICO whitepapers.
ased on my Involvement in subsequent ICO whitepaperprojects, I ensure that my ICO white papers have the necessary sections that should be standard in any white paper such as Problem, Solution & Product, Token Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical), Team, Token Deployment & Plan

Why hire me:

· I am an expert in blockchain and cryptocurrencytechnologies.

· Quality white paper writing.

· Timely delivery

What you will get:

· A high-quality and professionally designed white paper for your ICO or blockchain development project.

Contact me today via
Telegram: @icopapers
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:29:48 PM

i deliver the best quality
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 03:52:45 PM

Imagine offering to write a complex technical document, but not knowing that personal pronouns are capitalized.

:facepalm:
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:30:44 PM
Merited by DarkDays (1)

Are you looking for an experienced editor to transform your whitepaper into a well defined and amazing whitepaper?

If you are a "experienced editor" then why not show us some of your previous works so called "portfolio"?

Imagine, a person selling personal information writing Whitepaper.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:04:19 AM

what your problem man? keep off my thread buddy

Imagine offering to write a complex technical document, but not knowing that personal pronouns are capitalized.

:facepalm:
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:05:24 AM

For those in need of whitepapers you can contact me via telegram @icopapers for samples
BitProfit.pro

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Professional Bounty Hunter

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:41:56 PM

No need to mention portfolio, right you do  Cheesy
coinwriter (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:25:51 PM