Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still or altcoins  (Read 1059 times)
Arlauckas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:36:07 PM

Bitcoin is always a good bet...but for the long run I trust in ETH.

Bear in mind that you need to diversify your investments.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 03:39:27 PM

If i will invest now from 0 on crypto i will choose bitcoin and if i will need choose an altcoin i will choose Ethereum but no one will guarantee now a fast profit and some people make mistake after they invest when they see price drop some panic sell and lose, they should have more patience and hold for long run.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:41:34 PM

Putting all my money on bitcoin is more smarter than going for altcoins?
Depends. There could be a lot of times in which altcoins became more promising for a while than bitcoin. Those times are when alts are creating more impact than bitcoin. That includes hype, more investors are going in that coin market. And also, a great news might give a big lift on its name. That's why there could be times when alts is more important than bitcoin. Remember sometimes alts from below a dime became more big time than btc when it flew towards a dollar. Buy a bag of it then sell at dollars.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:47:31 PM

If i will invest now from 0 on crypto i will choose bitcoin and if i will need choose an altcoin i will choose Ethereum but no one will guarantee now a fast profit and some people make mistake after they invest when they see price drop some panic sell and lose, they should have more patience and hold for long run.
In another mean, you suggest investing in the BTC for the new investors. Panic sell will not add anything to the trade management if the trader has no idea how to use the market patterns. In a butterfly or Bart pattern, BTC traders act with the majority of market participants selling at the top and buying at the bottom.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:49:26 PM

For Holding, agree to choose bitcoin and wait in bitcoin halving.
But if you have good experience in trading, you can trade for altcoins.
But if you hold small amount of bitcoin, like a $10-$100. Better you hold another cheap coins like eth,doge,trx,xlm or another top cryptocurrency.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:57:43 PM

Putting all my money on bitcoin is more smarter than going for altcoins? I think bitcoin will always surge even if it loses value today, i never think twice about this anymore because in the past if i never switched to altcoin i would have be in big profit today, what do you guys think about my plan? Stupid or 👍

The strategy can work well bit there are also people who prefer doing both. Investing on different cryptocurrencies of course is a high risk and high reward strategy. Furthermore, any type of investment or holding is a game which the core is chance and speculation. Experience is also a great impact on how good you will be in this industry.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:59:29 PM

I choose with altcoin only as trading way how to increase my reward value because I only have little money, but if have much money I will invest and trade with bitcoin, many feature and profit when you have much money and trade with bitcoin because bitcoin have stable price and potential to higher price every time, for altcoin need moment each month raise to higher price.

If you choose altcoin you will find the profit for short term but as a manager saving in your trading platform if you have Bitcoin as the remaining source of holding you will be able to make the profit easily.
Always handle the trading with the short term profitable coins and with the lower level profits but cycle the trades continuously.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:20:21 PM

I do not give much importance to investing in alternate coins.By investing here, most investors have ruined their capital. So I personally think Bitcoin is the best.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:51:20 PM

Bitcoins will always be the best options to invest with. There some altcoins, established coins specially could give you a little profits but  most of the alts are shitcoins now even if they have good projects and services they can give to the crypto community. Stick with bitcoins cause it will be forever be on top.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:40:43 PM

For me personally definitely Both, in my mind their could always be a new good alternative to Bitcoin.
Ethereum and different altcoins have proven that everytime.

But I think you should always hold the main coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum they should be your main portfolio.
And on the side I always look for new coins or invest in coins that already a little established and that I like.

But yes if you want more profit you will have to look for those cheaper Altcoins because for Bitcoin you would need a lot of money to buy 1 Bitcoin.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:49:16 PM

Putting all my money on bitcoin is more smarter than going for altcoins? I think bitcoin will always surge even if it loses value today, i never think twice about this anymore because in the past if i never switched to altcoin i would have be in big profit today, what do you guys think about my plan? Stupid or 👍
Yes because bitcoin will going to increase after the dump,  and all we need to do is patience and ofcourse timing on buying bitcoin because sometimes price of this dump more in unexpected time,  that's why we need more knowledge here in buying bitcoin.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 04:43:03 PM

in my opinion, you make a good decision by putting all your money in bitcoin
because if you put your money in altcoin the risk is higher there is also a chance that you will lose a lot of money
price of an altcoin is sometimes depended on bitcoin but it's hard to know which altcoin will rise when the bitcoin price increase
in bitcoin, there is also an incoming halving so we can expect a price increase
and for altcoin until now there still no reason for the price increase so it's not really a good idea to buy it.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:58:43 PM

Looking how bitcoin and altcoin price, when bitcoin keep dominance and have higher price is good chance for investing and trading with bitcoin, but when bitcoin looks down I have other way for trading with altcoin. I am looking which one altcoin looks profitable but keep stable on the top ten coin for trading, without on the top ten I am not interested for trading with altcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:27:00 PM

good mind. bitcoin or altcoin are both at risk, but the level of risk is different. some opinions choose to hold bitcoin alone, but others think that putting everything in one shell is quite dangerous. however, an increase in the price of bitcoin will occur, but we don't know whether it will be the highest increase. for example, some time ago we saw that the increase in the price of BCH SV is greater than the price of bitcoin. You just need to choose the assets that you like.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:56:20 PM

good mind. bitcoin or altcoin are both at risk, but the level of risk is different. some opinions choose to hold bitcoin alone, but others think that putting everything in one shell is quite dangerous. however, an increase in the price of bitcoin will occur, but we don't know whether it will be the highest increase. for example, some time ago we saw that the increase in the price of BCH SV is greater than the price of bitcoin. You just need to choose the assets that you like.
both of them do have risks but if we understand the concepts then we can manage those risks lower. therefore our ability must exist in managing these risks, the goal is that our funds are safe and can also be profitable for investment and experience becomes important, because with the experience that continues to grow will make us more knowledge in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:30:56 PM

For the all time your idea isn't stupid. In bullrun you should buy some altcoins where more profits than Bitcoin. Personally I would like to suggest you to stay in Bitcoin until halving then swap to Ethereum until Ethereum 2.0. Later you can change to altcoins, of course good exchange listed coin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:20:20 PM

There can be no definite advice. However, keep in mind. that you don’t need to rely on one coin, no matter how promising it seems. This also applies to bitcoin. Bitcoin will also not always increase in price and then there will be a massive outflow from it. You need to keep your funds in different coins and tokens that are promising for growth. Therefore, altcoins also deserve attention in terms of investment.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:42:37 PM

There can be no definite advice. However, keep in mind. that you don’t need to rely on one coin, no matter how promising it seems. This also applies to bitcoin. Bitcoin will also not always increase in price and then there will be a massive outflow from it. You need to keep your funds in different coins and tokens that are promising for growth. Therefore, altcoins also deserve attention in terms of investment.
This is the right strategy, I love bitcoin but we need to be open to other possibilities, if bitcoin is in the middle of a bear market then it does not make a lot of sense to keep your coins and lose money when you could invest in other markets and make money.

Many think to invest only in altcoins, but if you can you should also invest in stocks or in the forex market that way you will always have the possibility to invest in an asset that is going through a bull market and obtain amazing profits with it.
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:14:31 PM

Again, it depends. You must be having industries you are interested in, so you see main problems on them. Talking about me, I am fond of attending different events, so I often face problems, when buying tickets. Kinda entire process is different depending on provider, resellers are always having large prices and from time to time sell fake tickets. Thus, blockchain must help on the market. The solution I have discovered is GET protocol. Guys are bringing blockchain to ticketing industry, making it much more transparent. And they are already doing great results - from partnering with Klaitn and Oerrock festival to more things being done already
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:38:44 PM

Now I think that I should change to Bitcoin from my all altcoins. Altcoins price was going down whether Bitcoin price is up or down. Before Bitcoin halving we shouldn't switch to altcoins. Put your all money in Bitcoin or Ethereum before two big announcement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: