Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regional partners for transaction support.  (Read 148 times)
sologub (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:16:27 PM

We launched a project that has already been evaluated by the Latvian startup program at $2M.

Within three months, we will move around and open a company in the European Union and look for regional financial partners with a license to support transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:25:32 AM

Which types of financial partners you are talking about? I'm open to discuss more about the project itself & get partnered with the project if possible.
There's a question remained unanswered on your ANN thread. There's no much of information in the thread. Please enrich the thread with more details. I'm interested. You can PM me here.

sologub (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 125

Create future

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 11:26:45 AM

Which types of financial partners you are talking about? I'm open to discuss more about the project itself & get partnered with the project if possible.
There's a question remained unanswered on your ANN thread. There's no much of information in the thread. Please enrich the thread with more details. I'm interested. You can PM me here.

We began to supplement the topic with new data. Unfortunately, we are tied hand and foot by our lawyers who check every post: in Europe everything is very strict for organizations from fintech.

I am looking for partners who in local regions will act as escrow or help accompany transactions like brokers.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:46:31 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 09:46:32 AM by eaLiTy
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

I am looking for partners who in local regions will act as escrow or help accompany transactions like brokers.
If you are planning to look for random users and that too to act as an escrow then i have to tell you that you are not doing a good job, it is a recipe for disaster . Even if you explain that you will be collecting all the documents before appointing some random person as an escrow considering the fact that people can forge documents easily now a days and hopefully you have a clear business proposition before hunting for random escrows  Smiley.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:07:44 AM

What exactly are they trying to do?

I logged in after a long time and see this Altcoin announcement about some Dark Pool where they supposedly have a solution for all the 200 different exchanges already working out there. Talk about re-inventing the wheel. They also claim some Latvian startup achievement for which i did not find a link.
Any fellow indians lurking here, did you join their telegram etc? It is such a pain to actually look for anything meaningful in Alts. They all inevitably end up screwing themselves.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 06:53:31 AM

It is such a pain to actually look for anything meaningful in Alts. They all inevitably end up screwing themselves.
The user has been posting this in many sections of the forum as well as some investors calling thread in "Project Discussion". I doubt anything good will come of this but I am nobody to judge it right away. They are from EU so I dont get why they are posting here.

We can just consider this as another attempted pumping of some small-cap project for getting some more traffic and finances into the pool while not doing anything worthy of getting a good name. Still it may become big in future but is that not what every other altcoin project or new exchange project has done?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x