Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 09:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins profit ... Which altcoin is best for profits?  (Read 2127 times)
South Park

Activity: 2954
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:40:21 PM

As which coin i need to invest in it.
ETH and BNB are altcoins which in my opinion have very good potential lately, especially altcoin BNB really shows a significant increase, many investors are investing BNB and many traders are trading these coins.
That really depends on how long you wish to hold your coins, BNB seems like the best short term option since it has been doing great during the past years, but ethereum is the best coin out of the two and even if it is not going through a good time I really think you can make money with it if you can wait for long enough, so at the end all of this will depend on your goals and your ability as an investor, if I was the one in your shoes out of the two I will select ethereum since I see it as the safer choice.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:46:59 PM

Good choice imo Grin I'm all for ETH and BNB as they are the biggest useful coins. There would be even no need for BTC imo if those 2 were out there. Probably more money is being circulated daily via BNB fees then there is genuine cash spendin on BTC network. If you want to hold something for long it has to have some value besides of speculation. Anything that is worthy on it's own (has a purpose, people have reasons to swap it etc) will behave 100x better in times of doubt or general perceived long term. People will speculate on anything, so let's make more by trading shit that grows besides of seasonal attraction.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:24:33 PM

i find the title of this thread alone very strange. is everybody here just for profit?
of course i don't exclude myself but is anybody interested in the adaptation in real life? Wink
are you interested if project x can offer the solution for problem y? or does everybody want to know where they can get an x200 in 3 months?
Yaps, some people in this thread are looking for the best coins to invest in, and I think most of it is for profit. because of this, the person who made this thread assumed that BNB and ETH would be the top coins to be traded for this year.
actually, I'm also interested in x tokens that can solve y problems, it's the same as the real use of crypto which will bring crypto to better development in terms of usage and price. unfortunately, until now, it has been very difficult to find tokens that have such benefits.
I think the function of token x is the same as the token used to borrow fiat or the same as credit.
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:12:23 PM

I think both of these mention coins are good for profits. But are they really good for massive profits? I think the massive profits can be made on low-cap coins which are undervalued and less known as compared to mainstream projects.
I for big profits low-caps such as Ryocurrency(RYO) is best bit risky but it can pump 10x-50x quickly without any notice. Don't sleep on this type of quality projects.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:02:28 PM

For BNB there are indeed many traders and investors who hold this coin and I have also felt profits from BNB coin, maybe I will buy it again even though now the price has started to rise again, but I think it is still quite cheap to buy because I also believe the potential of BNB is very significant, so many have held the BNB until now. For eth I hope after the change to eth 2.0 will experience movement

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:13:21 PM

For BNB there are indeed many traders and investors who hold this coin and I have also felt profits from BNB coin, maybe I will buy it again even though now the price has started to rise again, but I think it is still quite cheap to buy because I also believe the potential of BNB is very significant, so many have held the BNB until now. For eth I hope after the change to eth 2.0 will experience movement
stay careful with BNB. indeed, the potential for a high increase in each exchange releases plans to update or launch IEO projects on their platforms. but exchanges are very high risk because this linkage system can be hacked at any time.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:28:56 PM

ETH and BNB are altcoins which in my opinion have very good potential lately, especially altcoin BNB really shows a significant increase, many investors are investing BNB and many traders are trading these coins.
Hopefully you've got profit from them. ETH is always consider will be the best altcoin because its platform has been producing a lot of project that currently used by many user. You may not supprised about it but when there is newbie who hasn't know ETH before then after they know it they will supprised and will be choose ETH as their investment place. Regarding BNB, it also potential coin given its trading platform has been using by most crypto user. Even if you ask someone here where you should trade cryptocurrency I'm sure they will answer binance exchange to suggested you.
bluebit25

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

https://bitlist.co

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 02:57:56 PM

A lot of people hold ETH, and the total capitalization of ETH is very high in this market. So I think the price of ETH is unlikely to go up this year. BNB is a good altcoin and its capitalization is very low compared to ETH, so BNB will be more profitable than ETH if the altcoin market goes up. I currently hold BNB and BTC, these are the 2 cryptocurrencies I hope for the most this year

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:09:27 PM

A lot of people hold ETH, and the total capitalization of ETH is very high in this market. So I think the price of ETH is unlikely to go up this year. BNB is a good altcoin and its capitalization is very low compared to ETH, so BNB will be more profitable than ETH if the altcoin market goes up. I currently hold BNB and BTC, these are the 2 cryptocurrencies I hope for the most this year
I have the same assets as you, but I also have ETH in my wallet. I don't predict from the same perspective as you. but I see when bitcoin goes up, ETH is altcoin which has the biggest chance to increase. BNB is also good, but it all depends on how their platform does events and updates.

bangjoe

Activity: 1498
Merit: 723

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:56:21 PM

Eth still hasn't found a good price point this month and I'm still considering other coins like algo. Then binance has announced their latest IEO (wazirX). From some previous experiences, Bnb prices will increase dramatically due to periodic snapshot obligations for each participant's wallet, judging from the current BTC conditions, BNB has a better chance for price increases.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:58:51 PM

I think if you're looking for profits you can get it through scalping any coins. Top coins and top earners would be good to start with. Trade trx, xrp, and any good coins.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:48:28 PM

If you investing for long time you are in good way. ETH, BNB, BSV, Litecoins, and DASH coins are good altcoin and best for profit. Ethereum is good platform and many people use this coin for invesment. BNB look good because listing by many exchanger and always grow. BSV for the last days look good increase price. Litecoin has been reach $300 in two years ago, i think it can reach back.
based that it can using these coin in above to investment and preparation to take your profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 11:59:27 PM

Most of the Altcoins are underperforming for almost two years now. I will just suggest that any Altcoins in the top 10 is a good just, but all are just speculating. I am doubting if the Altcoin season will still occur as it is used to be before.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 04:26:00 AM

Both have very good potential for profit and I have both tokens but 70% I prefer to invest in ethereum. BNB has a value on their platform and is useless outside in contrast to ethereum

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:45:18 AM

Both have very good potential for profit and I have both tokens but 70% I prefer to invest in ethereum. BNB has a value on their platform and is useless outside in contrast to ethereum
Indeed both has a potential coin and also I have more invest in Eth than bnb coin. I have these coins in my wallet and holding until this time. We can just invest on what we can afford only since many speculations that there’s a tendency to increase this year. So hopefully this year is a profitable for altcoins.
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:58:17 AM

Ethereum is always my first choice in altcoins and these days this is a decent altcoin for making a good amount of profit its rank proves that crypto community mostly prefer eth and the other side bnb looks a risky option to me because its value is depend on hype.
Distinctin

Activity: 2870
Merit: 652

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:10:48 PM

Ethereum is always my first choice in altcoins and these days this is a decent altcoin for making a good amount of profit its rank proves that crypto community mostly prefer eth and the other side bnb looks a risky option to me because its value is depend on hype.
That was a good choice for you. Ethereum still gaining more supporters despite of all the negative that the teams have been facing on the other side but they could still sustain its momentum and trying to get back in the race. It is no doubt about its profitability but it is much better to look another one just to accompany with and I suggest to take a look into the top 5 altcoins in the market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:02:54 PM

That was a good choice for you. Ethereum still gaining more supporters despite of all the negative that the teams have been facing on the other side but they could still sustain its momentum and trying to get back in the race. It is no doubt about its profitability but it is much better to look another one just to accompany with and I suggest to take a look into the top 5 altcoins in the market.
you alright, ethereum still best choice to have. and a lot of people make sure that saving for invesment can give more profit for holder or investor. not only ethereum, there are altcoins has potential too like BCH, BNB, BSV, and DASH and look grow well
do not put your fund only in ethereum because i have been read that a lot of holder are dissappointed with ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:12:21 AM

TemTum has gone 3x since launch nearly a year ago now its trading on liquid where is the limit ?!
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:41:57 AM

I would say that it is better to invest in Ethereum and Ripple as of now. These coins are the top performing coins for me since it is continuosly growing plus the fact that it is the one of the most coins that is on the market's rank list. Meaning, they are the one trusted by so many investors. It will continuously to grow this 2020 for sure because they might be affected on the halving that is about to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: