Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][STRMS]💎STREAMIES💎[POW][SKUNKHASH]🔥[MASTERNODES][2-Exchanges]  (Read 3619 times)
azer95

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:32:28 PM

You have not provided any answer regarding this:
The system is private now
It's a message to all invistors and to all partners to check the the situation of the system of invites now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moroi

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:07:18 PM

Someone of the admin's team has used my invite  link to botting invites
and i am now excludes from the invite bounty
Please leave the discord server and don't invest any dollar in this scam coin
This is the proof they gave after changing the system of invites to be a private system and are these bots are entred in just some few hours or maybe in some minutes i think!!!!
https://ibb.co/HXxzd4G
Lol so they are scamer becouse you do fake invite?? take  a deep breath and kill your self.I ma there from start and they do a great job..You just come in this server  to make  few $ for fake invite.Take a job and dont look for free money stuipd guy
azer95

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:13:09 PM

Why is the system of invites private now?
It's the basic question
I invited all categories to other servers because they are accepted and they want everyone to see the project
In streamies all my invites are from just a server because you don't accept everyone
azer95

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:21:04 PM

You want only those who accept your opinion and do not come out from your server, because the strength of your persuasion is weak, because your project is based on deceiving investors and defrauding the weak and you have no real service.
MinerXXX011

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:26:25 PM

You got caught botting invites, to cheat and win some fast BTC, you got caught and confronted by the developers, now you are angry that you got caught, so you come here to try and do damage to the project, a great project, that is less then 2 weeks old, and already has over 1100 discord members, a great community of ppl, and good news on the way! Be a man/woman, and suck it up, you got caught trying to cheat, now live with the consequences of your actions! Deeds Speak! Cool
azer95

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:27:20 PM

I invite all people to not invest any dollars there and in any other quorum currency ... Projects that do not have a service in fact seek only to accumulate money and laugh at the simple people by paying us to defame them and lie to you and sometimes we lie to you and invite you to them and they do not pay us anything and these are the worst cases  Therefore, please be carful and God forgive us for your invitation to those who loot your pockets.
azer95

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:40:37 PM

Leave your money with you and don’t give it to criminals, please .... Offer it in charity work, relief for the destitute, refugees and the poor. Better for you than losing it to those who suck and drain human blood. Those guilt because of them starved Africa and South America.
azer95

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:53:32 PM

The system of the invite bounty is changed to scam us
You can't see who invited people now
It's the main point on which they are still searching for its convincing answers:
https://i.ibb.co/5M4tZMd/20200124-194605.jpg
The image symbolizes the change of the bot method before and after my expulsion from the competition from transparency to deception
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:54:39 PM

Invite bounties are pretty much worthless. They have done nothing but force so many Discord users to turn off private messages.

So screw those who run these stupid campaigns and those that use bots for the bounties!!!
Streamies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:18:57 AM

We are now live on crex24 : https://crex24.com/exchange/STRMS-BTC
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 03:48:20 PM

You can mine Streamies at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u <YOURSTRMSWALLET> -p c=STRMS,mc=STRMS

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=STRMS

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:54:47 PM

Awesome..!
More Exchanges., more pools . a way to go moon !
Waiting just the rest of  roadmap Smiley

digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:33:06 PM

***NEW POOL***

www.cryptaliapool.it
https://miningpoolstats.stream/cryptaliapool.it_pools

-o stratum+tcp://cryptaliapool.it:8433 -u your_address -p c=STRMS

HAPPY MINING

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:45:38 PM

the STRMS wallet in crex is under maintenance. by the way, it is a smart move that you are not holding presale to sell masternodes. because most MN projects have this stage to get money from the premine. it is one of the easiest ways to earn initial money from the project and that is the reason why most MN projects are being frowned upon. there's no need to hold ICO, because you can get it by selling masternodes. so with such decision of not to sell MN, it shows to the community that are at least you are sincere in what you are doing. i really do hope that your streaming platform will really catch attention and serve its purpose.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:50:59 AM

have been on their discord community from this project start launch, so far i have been see lot of afford from their developer, like paying all listing by their own money & cancel the presale, i love how thier working, hopefully people will consider to look what they doing and start investing on this project,
also they are planned to burn the premine after use it for marketing.

Good Luck STREAMIES team, i hope this coin will entered top 100 coin on cmc maybe? ! really recommended project to invest!.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:53:00 AM

have been on their discord community from this project start launch, so far i have been see lot of afford from their developer, like paying all listing by their own money & cancel the presale, i love how thier working, hopefully people will consider to look what they doing and start investing on this project,

Good Luck STREAMIES team, i hope this coin will entered top 100 coin on cmc maybe? ! really recommended project to invest!.

well said  mate ..
and they just  applied  be be listed in MNO ( as far I`m concerned )  ! A way to go rocket MOON !

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:00:16 AM

Let us hope for the best on this masternode project and change the mindset of people towards them. If they can pay for listing without selling anything, it means they have initial funds to push thru this project. Really wish them long life in crypto and not fail the hopes of those who believe their capability. People are already tired of hearing masternode coins that come and go, so this time, hopefully, they can deliver their mission.
digitalica

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:15:13 PM

***NEW POOL***

www.cryptaliapool.it
https://miningpoolstats.stream/cryptaliapool.it_pools

-o stratum+tcp://cryptaliapool.it:8433 -u your_address -p c=STRMS

HAPPY MINING

hi all need hash here
MinerXXX011

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:01:22 AM

Let us hope for the best on this masternode project and change the mindset of people towards them. If they can pay for listing without selling anything, it means they have initial funds to push thru this project. Really wish them long life in crypto and not fail the hopes of those who believe their capability. People are already tired of hearing masternode coins that come and go, so this time, hopefully, they can deliver their mission.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! Well as of me writing this post, Streamies is propelling to the moon light-speed, the current price on crex24 is 0.00044999 satoshi, the coin is few hours away to becoming POS, the team has delivered and continues to amaze! Team has paid for listing on MNO https://masternodes.online/currencies/STRMS, also delta app, blockfolio, coingecko, white paper on the way soon, and more surprises! The team has started with the coin burn as promised they burned the first 10,000 Streamies and posted verifiable proof of this in their discord-announcements, the next phase is on the way, people are full of joy and bliss, i can only compare the atmosphere in their discord as delightful and wholesome. Kudos to the team, and a well deserving community! I started mining from day one, and am very glad i did! I hope that all of you who might have any doubts, or questions about the project still after reading this, to come in to streamies discord and see for yourself. I wish you all well!
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 05:42:32 AM

Some of these positive posts come across like paid advertising.

Good news.... Those scammers from Cryptobridge are no longer around. Maybe masternode coins can shake off their bad reputation with those guys out of business.

These guys have definitely some things correctly since launch. We shall see what happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: