Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][STRMS]💎STREAMIES💎[POW][SKUNKHASH]🔥[MASTERNODES][2-Exchanges]  (Read 3630 times)
Streamies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:17:14 AM

New Bounty here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5268169.new#new
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mattycoz

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 02:02:19 AM

WTH is happen with this coin, why it's dumping so much?
when the project first came out it was great and interesting and seemed as though the developers were legit and wanted to actually keep to their words and get a great looking project out in the crypto world. I came to find out they were nothing but thieves and hackers, filling their wallet sources with viruses and trojans, i was on their team as a moderator and also ran the internal shared masternode service for them. but once i found out they were just scammers and liars i left their discord server, but still i was directly contacted by members. with them having other coins that they own being stolen. so please anyone that plans to join or look into this project, turn away and do not bother.
Streamies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:39:59 PM

We have been working a lot on our new wallet Alpha V1.0. We have gotten a lot of questions to show some screenshots of the wallet we are working on and we want to share the ongoing process with everyone today.

The following screenshots are not yet final and may have changes to them before releasing the alpha version. But it gives everyone an indication of what we are working on.

We are still working on fixing issues and bugs that are happening with the wallet and we want to sort this about before releasing the alpha v1.0 for testing purposes.

Please note that we are fixing functionality before looks and this is just the first graphical release we are using and there is a lot of space for improvement.

Streamies Team.

Streamies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 05:06:40 PM

Updated topic move to : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5277327
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: