Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 4btc-6.5btc  (Read 708 times)
dogecoingrabber (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:34:04 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 07:27:34 AM by dogecoingrabber

Hello all!

I am new to the forum but not by any means new to BTC.

I am looking to buy quite a few bitcoins.

I live in a very small town and have very few reasonable means of purchase. I do have access to do  cash deposits at either Bank of America or Wells Fargo.

I can pay Bitstamp + 4% to the right person, I need to get this done fairly quickly.

Feel free to drop me a PM and please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!
DCG

UPDATE:  I will only work with reputable people do to the nature of my position. If you dont have any trade history or people to vouch for you, please do not message me.
I am simply here to conduct business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogecoingrabber (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:20:07 AM

That seems like a fairly logical assumption to make. I actually am not mad at your response whatsoever.

I guess I could talk all I want and not prove anything, however, I do have a localbitcoins account with positive feedback. I have done trades with quite a few sellers and I was simply coming here to see if I could get a cheaper rate. Pardon my intrusion if I was stepping on anyone's toes.

No, there is also a small credit union, but I highly doubt most people would have an account with them.

Secondly, I will be willing to wait 10 or even 15 minutes after you see the deposit to send the coins, I'm here to do business and I hope those that contact me are as well.

Here is my localbitcoins page: (username: afogle365)

localbitcoins.com/p/afogle365

If you have a seller account, and would rather do it on there I am more than willing.

Feel free to shoot me a message on localbitcoins in reference to this post as well to further verify my legitimacy.

Thank you,
DCG
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:43:18 AM

Can Sell You this ...
For Western Union @ Bitstamp + 3%
For BOA @ Bitstamp + 8%

N.B: For The Bank Deposit .. I need to confirm your ID

Thanks

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:29:25 AM

cashinmail @ bitstamp last..6 coins minimum..
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

That seems like a fairly logical assumption to make. I actually am not mad at your response whatsoever.

I guess I could talk all I want and not prove anything, however, I do have a localbitcoins account with positive feedback. I have done trades with quite a few sellers and I was simply coming here to see if I could get a cheaper rate. Pardon my intrusion if I was stepping on anyone's toes.

No, there is also a small credit union, but I highly doubt most people would have an account with them.

Secondly, I will be willing to wait 10 or even 15 minutes after you see the deposit to send the coins, I'm here to do business and I hope those that contact me are as well.

Here is my localbitcoins page: (username: afogle365)

localbitcoins.com/p/afogle365

If you have a seller account, and would rather do it on there I am more than willing.

Feel free to shoot me a message on localbitcoins in reference to this post as well to further verify my legitimacy.

Thank you,
DCG

Error!
Invalid profile id #2.

Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: