Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAZY Man Google Adsense Cash Seccret - PLUG & PASTE CASH......  (Read 95 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soldierswitlittlefaith (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 11:32:18 AM

Google adsense MONEY Making Secret = I'll show magnetize your adsense code to pre-existing network!

= Without Own website
= Without a hosting service

= Without a custom domain name or maintenance of a website
= Plug-in your adsense code & start EARNING money

All, they is required is to the ability to PLUG (COPY and Paste) your existing adsense CODE into already existing social network in which i'm going to unfold to you!  It's that simply? YES

Ofcourse you need to explore more of these social network to boost your earning's

FAQ 
It's this a legitimate appproach when it come to promoting adsense affiliate program?
Yes, in accordiance to the adsense policy as long as you have access to the admin section that permit embbeding of the adsense code onsite and google get's confirmation that their ads could run smoothly without interuption, your account will have no problem.

What happen if, some of these network detect there are third party ads running on their network?
Well, the method and strategy which will be implement when embbeding these code will make it almost difficult for these social network to detect since, it's a busy online community.

Is there any risk of two different publisher's running ads on same social network? 
No, because adsense code cannot run in a situation where there is an existing code from a different publisher on same network.
But, i suggest, publisher's to very careful during this process. they need to spend extra time and  explore MORE of such network with no pre-existing adsense ads.

How much i'am expected to make month by using this strategy?
It's totally depends on you and your ability to explore more of these mini social network.
These are age website(s)/community with various discussion, group on various niches

Soldierswitlittlefaith (OP)

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 10:53:23 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: