Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blackcoin inspired pool need investors and talented programmers!  (Read 1571 times)
rasnetworks (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:52:03 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 09:31:56 PM by rasnetworks

Hi guys I have a idea that will change the way the markets work. I am truly sick of the constant downward dumping created by multipools and I need your help to fix this.
PM me for more details
I am currently also looking for talented programmers and investors to execute my vision!
This will happen its just how quickly.

BTC donation
1QC13f8giBmkRdrFoswLVQe78HXV6RYA8y
Raised will be used for DDOS protection & Programming.

DDOS protected pool that takes ASIC power and converts it into DRK, GRC perhaps GHC but there may be a vote for more coins as the BTC levels get up (We dont want to skyrocket prices)
Mines BTC and perhaps at a later stage LTC
Multipools although quite great they put downward pressure on all alts they mine. This pool will create upwards pressure equalizing prices from the down selling miners/pool. With a big enough hash rate we can keep coins up away from becoming dust.

0.05% of the fee will go towards an insurance in case something goes wrong. Exchange hacked or any other cause of lost funds. This will be held in a publicly known address book.

I am currently in discussions with various people regarding getting this off the ground.

Edit- change the btc to donation noone is investing so I just need to take my time and get it off the ground.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadey

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:07:13 AM

I think you got something great here and I can't wait to see it in action Cheesy

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:52:17 AM

Hope it works
Carlem

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:12:43 PM

You should provide us with more details.
rasnetworks (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:36:09 PM

You should provide us with more details.
More details added.
Further details can not be discussed too much since this is a work in progress.
rasnetworks (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:37:18 PM

NEWS: drkasic.net purchased

Please note the whois is private due to the fact we dont want spam and I dont want people to come and break into my house.

C-CEX and DRK dev is fully informed now. I am making good progress.
tugvarish

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:19:58 PM

DDOS protected pool that takes ASIC power and converts it into DRK, GRC perhaps GHC but there may be a vote for more coins as the BTC levels get up (We dont want to skyrocket prices)

Sorry, nothing against the idea, but how are you going to use the currently existing ASICs for DRK?
And for the BTC side, how is this different then other BTC pools?
rasnetworks (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:45:01 PM

Sorry, nothing against the idea, but how are you going to use the currently existing ASICs for DRK?
And for the BTC side, how is this different then other BTC pools?

Well as you know you cant use existing ASIC's to mine dark and to create asics would be extremely costly!
The BTC side would basicly be the same but it would use that to trade for altcoins.

I have other big picture ideas that I cant release at this moment because they are something that will happen with time.

Also tugvarish I know you will be happy with the result of this project...
Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:20:51 AM

NEWS: drkasic.net purchased

Please note the whois is private due to the fact we dont want spam and I dont want people to come and break into my house.

C-CEX and DRK dev is fully informed now. I am making good progress.

Great dude!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: