Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I trade with the knowledge of others. How do you feel about signals, closed paid
Norm - 3 (50%)
bad - 3 (50%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I trade with the knowledge of others. How do you feel about signals, closed paid  (Read 155 times)
Major*777* (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:46:54 PM

I trade with the knowledge of others. How do you feel about signals, closed paid groups and generally such actions if you caught fate for mane with this
BTC

Hello to everyine. I want to tell you my little story about my trading. About how I first - lost balance in 3 months (from 20 thousand bucks to 4 thousand), and then - restored it in a year. And I continue to be in the black whether the trend is up or down.
I’m very interested in how you feel about this. I have been trading cryptocurrencies for more than two years, but the market is a market, and no matter how it sounds, there are many pitfalls in this market. Like everything (maybe), at the beginning I was trading, it is not clear how to roll my eyes. This fear, these experiences, when the price is not in your direction, just made me thin.
I always studied and studied a lot of information, and everything was in my power, and my balance with tens of thousands of bucks decreased before our eyes. I always traded in a pair of BTCBTC / USDT. I know that I didn’t do anything good.
It was very important and pleasant. I have already regained my balance of 20k,Now I’m almost 1.5 x for six months. How I did it, I will try to briefly describe for you, but it is unlikely to succeed.
I accidentally found one dude from YouTube (I will not write a name, no advertisement). He talked about the bitcoin, conducted an analysis, shared his opinion, and I began to look at his old videos and watch what really happened what didn't it trading in this time.
Surprisingly, he worked out almost every video for all 100, like 1 or two of 30 videos were not scanned in this video have bad trading review . Strange, I thought, I never believed that there were good traders at all.
thought all the losers were like me.
To my surprise and a little ironic laugh inside, I decided to write to him - I described my situation, asked if he was teaching to trade correctly - to which he replied - NO.
It surprised me. I wrote to him again, offered my tuition amount ($ 2,000 — out of my $ 4,000), but he again refused me.
Honestly, I was upset then because I realized that dude should not be bad, but after a few minutes he unsubscribed - IF I REALLY WANT TO EARN, then I can join his group for free on signal.
First, he threw me his simple telegram channel, with old posts and information, so that I would study and look at his deals. And then, when I already understood what was happening and how - he added me to the private group.
Entrance to the group is paid. He takes 99 dollars a month (a ridiculous amount, I spend more on cigarettes a month - but that’s not the point). The bottom line is that fate gave me a ticket to life. Firstly - for 99 bucks I really have time for my family, child,my dear wife, relaxation and everything that I like.
Secondly, with the help of his channel, I restored my loss from the deposit and almost doubled it after six months.
MESSAGE IN TELEGRAMS - You and I are already trading to be in a certain position or to prepare for something, a click and I are already playing with my child.
Yes, not everything is as rosy as I describe, there are also disadvantages, without this, there is nothing in the cryptomarket. But what would you understand, with an initial depot of 7 thousand, every month from 20 to 40 percent is added to it for me in the long term, this is all because I trade according to the instructions that are in the telegram.
There are several losses in a row, no one is safe from this - this is the cryptocurrency market - but the stop loss always saves me)
As well as margin trading and GANN's corners And the basis of technical analysis, and the schedule of the course in the trend.
I like trading, I like what I do and what I do, I like it all, I like it and I earn. - and the price of this happiness is some little pennies.
You can write that I'm stupid, and that there is nothing good here. But I have time - for my family, for my daughter. I further study the market, I study everything related to it. But for now this possicion it’s more convenient for me.

People, how are you doing, how did you get to know trading? What failures did you have? And how are things at this stage?
I hope only I had such a minus and such stupidity with trading as 1.5 years ago. Thanks to everyone who read my story. I wish you profit, good luck, and good trading deals.
[/u] BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 10:59:49 PM

Well, if this is not an advertisement of a sort, then I will say I distance myself from any group, either private or public. The best and cheapest way to make money in crypto space is to create one and the cheapest way to lose your capital is to join any. It is far better to study how to trade and make a decision towards the market movement base on tools and your analysis. You will learn a lot in the process and be confident about your decision in the long run that to be relying on a roll call of the signal groups

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:29:18 PM

That's normal, but I suggest you learn to analyze trading yourself, You cannot continue to rely on other people's analysis, You can learn on the site that discusses trading or watch trading tutorial videos, there is pride when we are able to analyze our own trade.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:31:41 AM

I watch a lot of youtube videos of "experts" reading trading charts.  I have found that not all experts guess correctly.

Reading the charts is not an exact science and even the experts will tell you that they aren't 100% sure of anything.  It's more about probabilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:50:07 AM

I watch a lot of youtube videos of "experts" reading trading charts.  I have found that not all experts guess correctly.

Reading the charts is not an exact science and even the experts will tell you that they aren't 100% sure of anything.  It's more about probabilities.

Good thing that those pro's you had watched do accept nor tell that their predictions arent precise not like into those shady paid groups do tell fixed probabilities either on weekly or monthly income which is totally bs. You can get or learn from others without need to pay or joining groups. If you do know to make yourself learn then you can possibly do it. It do only takes time and perseverance and consistency  for you to learn and succeed.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:52:24 AM

People, how are you doing, how did you get to know trading? What failures did you have? And how are things at this stage?

I learn trading from many websites, reading much information, watching a trading lesson on youtube, practice for what I've got, and start trading with money that I can afford. I know that it is difficult to start trading, but if you want to improve your skills, you should try over and over so you will know how to trade with the right.

It needs time before you know how to predict where the market moves, and it cannot learn in just one night. With having much experience from trading and analyzing market situations, you will be able to select the right coin to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. You cannot depend on the other prediction, but you should analyze by yourself so you can find the right time to trade. But you can use their predictions to help you in analyzing the market.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 06:16:20 AM

I don't see anything wrong in receiving trading signals whether paid or free although my advice for both upcoming traders and current traders would be, don't based your trading carrier on relying on others to become successful. Sure it'll be fun when you're winning but in the times when you get a wrong trade, the losses that you'll record will be a liability since you won't be able to learn anything as the mistake wasn't yours.

Trading by relying on your experience and strategy is more beneficial as it developes you into a professional trader. As a beginner you can start your trading experience by relying on others to minimize losses but ones you're done with that phase, you should start practicing your trading strategy to perfect them.

Understandable, most of the so called paid signal groups aren't actually predicting or speculating on the market instead they're capitalizing on the number of followers they have to pick random coins to pump and dump them. So in choosing any of this groups, you have to be very cautious and carryout thorough investigation ti avoid falling victim of scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:39:15 AM

Lucky for you, the group you entered was one where the owner/admin actually teaches others properly and gives out signals with backing. There are a lot of groups out there who just outsource from other groups and yet ask for outstanding fees, and their predictions don't even explain anything at all. Though imo, you should probably start learning and moving by yourself. Based from what I understood, its been a year since you've been following the group? It should be well time for you to move on and do the analysis and stuff by yourself. It brings out a lot in you tbh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:29:31 AM

A friend's suggestion will only be a consideration for me and does not mean trusting or following a friend's advice because the final decision will be determined by myself, and besides I study or find trading information from the website and see the tutorial on YouTube.
and more importantly I have to do it directly and experience it because with that I will get more lessons and more effective experiences.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 08:32:59 AM

Many do not tend to take signals as the price is volatile and unpredictable.
The golden rule says, if they can accurately predict the price, then why don't they borrow money and make profits.
In short, stay away from any paid channel and be careful listening to free channels.

Let's go back a point. Bitcoin is considered an excellent investment in the long run. Regardless of the investment strategy, you achieve income if you keep buying BTC even if the price collapses for several times.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 09:06:15 AM

if you feel positive about their signal then continue as you wish, but I'm sure this will not always be smooth.

everything has to go back to how you absorbed their abilities, so that you can use it yourself when you get back into difficult times. Everyone's experience is a form of strategy that you can adjust, especially how they make decisions, if I find channels and groups like this, the most important thing is to always be confident in my own analysis, I assume they are just friends who can communicate with each other about current conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:09:01 AM

As everyone suggested, stay away from these groups. They will be using you to manipulate the market most of the times. And understand that no one can predict the price of a coin, if they could have then why will they share it with you, they'll put all their money and retire.
Also think long term, what will you do if they disappear..? In short it's best to learn and trade yourself

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

As everyone suggested, stay away from these groups. They will be using you to manipulate the market most of the times. And understand that no one can predict the price of a coin, if they could have then why will they share it with you, they'll put all their money and retire.
Also think long term, what will you do if they disappear..? In short it's best to learn and trade yourself
It depends on how you will analyze their perspective when it comes to price because it's possible that they are just taking advantage of you to get the benefits they wanted knowing that you trust and believe in them. It's the reason why having your own exploration is always suggested because in that way you can easily acquire things and you can determine which is the best for you. It will guide you on making the right decision because trading is difficult and risky, it will take a lot of your time and effort to earn profit but it's worth it particularly when you know what you are doing. Actually i've had some bad experiences before but it makes me learn my lesson that I should not trust the words of others even if it is one thing to consider because you don't know people's true intention. It's the reason why you need to be cautious and analyze things because you don't know their mindsets knowing it's possible that they are just taking that opportunity to deceive you that's why you should open yourself for learning, you ca't just rely on them because they know nothing since the price is unpredictable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 12:36:43 PM

I won't tell you to stay away from those kind of groups, since it seems like their signals and analysis has so far helped you profit, but do be careful with mingling with them. The time you trusted them doesn't really mean anything, especially since we are talking about money here. Do your own analysis and research and cross reference your results to theirs, and if there's a discrepancy, a large one enough for you to doubt literally everything they say, don't trade. Just be careful and stand your ground to what you think is right, not what they think.
A friend's suggestion will only be a consideration for me and does not mean trusting or following a friend's advice because the final decision will be determined by myself, and besides I study or find trading information from the website and see the tutorial on YouTube.
and more importantly I have to do it directly and experience it because with that I will get more lessons and more effective experiences.
Indeed. It's still different to experience research and analysis yourself, and really, its hard to believe someone else imo. Idk how OP does it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:48:23 PM

They must be playing with low volume coins so their prediction will looks like accurate but in fact they're just pumping the coins and giving a signals price more than they bought, this kind of whales strategy is known since a long time. We hope no newbies get tricked with this trick anymore.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:45:01 PM

I trade bitcoin depend with several moment like searching about update news with new coin to trade and I want looking for have any update news with upgrade system coin and checking with other channel information about which one recommendation coin to buy because many people looking and depend their trading coin with channel group discussion.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:11:05 PM

I more focused on buying low and selling high. I don't depend too much on technical analysis. The simplest strategy tends to work best for me. I just buy the important dips and sell when price starts climbing up. It's just as simple as that. The stop lose is actually very useful and, trading is quite fun.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:25:33 PM

I trade bitcoin depend with several moment like searching about update news with new coin to trade and I want looking for have any update news with upgrade system coin and checking with other channel information about which one recommendation coin to buy because many people looking and depend their trading coin with channel group discussion.

Yes many Telegram channels to find news about the price of the coin what we want on the telegram channel many have recommended, I always trade bitcoin when experts have seen technical analysis and read charts of market movements.
And we also need to join the telegram trading channel to discuss coins that will potentially rise.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

I more focused on buying low and selling high. I don't depend too much on technical analysis. The simplest strategy tends to work best for me. I just buy the important dips and sell when price starts climbing up. It's just as simple as that. The stop lose is actually very useful and, trading is quite fun.

Your strategy only suitable for those who don't care about "the moment", in trading chart there are always a moment that you can seize and make it as profit, doing repeatedly to create a "steady" profit for every month (for example).

Stop loss helps a lot.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:48:50 PM

Since you are making a little bit of profit from the private signal group, may I recommend you to take a little bit of that profit and practice trading again? It doesn't have to be a large amount. Even $100 or so would be fine to start with and learn. You honestly don't have to spend a lot of time in front of the computer like you think you do. Try trading daily charts. Those won't change much over the couple hours that you're spending with your family.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: