Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:03:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin’s Price Support  (Read 349 times)
lilialfahas94 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:09:17 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 12:21:54 PM by lilialfahas94

VDS is a dark horse in the cryptocurrency market at the beginning of 2019 with its decentralized, ecological vision of bringing everyone real freedom. The depressing crypto industry was ignited by the VDS’s characteristics of anonymity and privacy. Bitcoin stopped its continuous drop when VDS got released in February, and rose by 68% when VDS ushered into its first bull market. Is it a coincidence? Or is VDS more closely related to BTC?

This starts with the relationship between VDS and BTC. VDS initiated Resonance Trade system to allow Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction process through cross-chain method.  After converting BTC assets to Vollar, there comes more options. Through VDS, BTC users can regain the privacy of their BTC assets. In the anonymous transaction of Resonance Trade and Zero-knowledge Proof and the distributed decentralized exchanges, BTC is completely set free from the monitoring of centralized institutions. In the context of centralized penetration, this is already an urgent need for Bitcoin players, which means that VDS offers BTC a truly free and secure exit. In addition, there’s more room for Bitcoin players to participate in VDS ecology. Resonance Trade alone provides plenty of room for Bitcoin players to make a profit.

Vollar is in high demands in its process of rapid development, whether it is the revenue of building super master nodes, development of smart contract, or expansion of the Trust Stamp network. More BTC will be resonated into Vollar when there are bigger demands in the ecology. In this process, the decrease of resonance level determines the increase in resonance price, which will cast influence as the dominant factor in the market, enabling Vollar to have a higher ROI. Eco-builders can set up super master nodes to serve the network, and have long-term value-added income in the process.

From the design point of VDS and the resonance system, it is not difficult to find out its close correlation with BTC. VDS not only provides Bitcoin holders with a secure and free privacy channel, but also allows BTC to play a greater role in the value. Therefore, the development process of VDS is bound to have a positive impact on the BTC market. BTC will flow through VDS ecology at multiple rounds, as an incentive to stimulate redevelopment. Equitable distribution mechanisms are also an essential prerequisite for long-term development.

VDS raised 4,500 BTC at its launch. Many Bitcoin holders believe in its value and the feasibility of solving the current dilemma, even the developer who has mined the 270th block of Bitcoin is involved. It seems that VDS has been inseparable from Bitcoin since its inception. Throughout the price curve, VDS and BTC also have a high degree of overlap. BTC hit its final low and stopped a bear market that had lasted nearly a year as VDS went online. In early May, VDS rose by 55% in a single day, and Bitcoin rose by 17% the next day. By the end of June, volume of VID day-create hit 190,000, at the same time, BTC reaches the highest price of the year.

Many are not coincidences, but the conclusions of repeated verifications. VDS provides a more secure privacy space for BTC and opens a whole new chapter of development for Bitcoin holders, targeting highly overlapping market participants through resonance and series of mechanisms. The overlap of user groups also indicates that the two groups have almost the same sense of market and therefore made the same judgments.

The design concept of VDS’s pursuit of freedom and decentralization is highly consistent with the spirit of Bitcoin, and they complement each other in the path of decentralization.

And the interaction between VDS and BTC may not be limited to price movements in the future. Due to low transaction speed and lack of application scenarios, Bitcoin has long been regarded as “digital gold” and can only serve as a reserve. However, the development of VDS ecosystem is more inclined to the diversity of application scenarios, such as anonymous transaction, secret chat, expansion of the Trust Stamp, smart contract, etc. VDS has mapped out and integrated interpersonal communication, free finance, business connection, consumer capital, application landing, and networking freedom, to form a decentralized consensus ecosystem of interconnection and interaction. Resonance Trade connects VDS with BTC and provides BTC with more application space. Especially now that Bitcoin transactions are becoming more and more transparent, the anonymity of Bitcoin network has also become a false proposition. Through Resonance Trade together with anonymous transaction, Bitcoin can relive its original vision of anonymous privacy. Through the combination of chain-business and Trust Stamp, Bitcoin has a new direction of circulation and will no longer be used only as a storage asset. When VDS truly becomes the link between virtual and reality, space and time, and by the time when the decentralized consensus ecosystem is completed, Bitcoin will also realize its original vision of decentralization and freedom of privacy. BTC enlightens the direction of VDS, and VDS in return will expand the spirit of Bitcoin to the wilder world.
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:05:06 PM

In case you wanna know more about VDS, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101600.0
Dickiy

Activity: 938
Merit: 486

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:27:54 PM

VDS is indeed one of the effects of the increase in bitcoin in 2019 and I think besides VDS there are many out there who support the increase in BTC at this time coupled with halving that will occur
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:05:31 AM

VDS is indeed one of the effects of the increase in bitcoin in 2019 and I think besides VDS there are many out there who support the increase in BTC at this time coupled with halving that will occur
It would make this market a lot more interesting if certain coins besides Bitcoin were becoming valuable. More jobs, more things to talk about:)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:29:21 AM

It would make this market a lot more interesting if certain coins besides Bitcoin were becoming valuable. More jobs, more things to talk about:)
That's true but not for this time. To be a valuable coins are not an easy task. Remember so many incompetence developers have tried their chance and they are running away with the money.
Just imagine how much product we can create with those money are getting scammed. It's very sad to see to be a valuable coin needs a lot of requirements.
Dickiy

Activity: 938
Merit: 486

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:17:16 AM

That's true but not for this time. To be a valuable coins are not an easy task. Remember so many incompetence developers have tried their chance and they are running away with the money.
Just imagine how much product we can create with those money are getting scammed. It's very sad to see to be a valuable coin needs a lot of requirements.
Scame is indeed a test to create a valuable money and have a good development in the process, we may be a prototype but at least we give a valuable input
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:03:29 AM

All things are difficult before they are easy. Always in full trust that new opportunities will show up and drive our society forward, despite small setbacks.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:04:47 PM

Good support for Bitcoin is at $ 7600, if Bitcoin is not able to survive we will see a fall again, at $ 6600, hopefully Bitcoin can survive at current prices

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 01:46:58 PM

hmm, kinda wish you would have added some links, looks like some people posted some
gonna look into this one today, but idk man haha, i kinda feel like most of the projects that were gonna do something, already have this year Tongue
of course you never know, so open-mindedness is a must, lets see what this shitcoins about....

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

Good support for Bitcoin is at $ 7600, if Bitcoin is not able to survive we will see a fall again, at $ 6600, hopefully Bitcoin can survive at current prices
you were a little mistake and I think that the support is 7800. if we fall below this value and hold on there for some time, we will soon find ourselves in a bearish corridor again and then it’s hard to say what kind of BTC price we will see. I placed several buy orders of bitcoin for $ 5009. if I'm lucky I will buy bitcoin at a good price)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:08:29 PM

you were a little mistake and I think that the support is 7800. if we fall below this value and hold on there for some time, we will soon find ourselves in a bearish corridor again and then it’s hard to say what kind of BTC price we will see. I placed several buy orders of bitcoin for $ 5009. if I'm lucky I will buy bitcoin at a good price)

Bearish market dominance has been undertaking many options for everybody who deserves to take an opportunity. We might be not fortunate by now, but I know someday it will be a surprising results when bitcoin price soar higher. Placing enough order, must be a strong figure which cannot be changed and once it comes up a profitable value, it will change our visions in trading as gains comes first.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:18:32 PM

yes there are some projects that are really good but have a scam end, because the dev or team is tempted by money and forgetting about the development of their project, I guess if they are serious about handling the project no they also will definitely benefit even in a longer time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:35:14 AM

hmm, kinda wish you would have added some links, looks like some people posted some
gonna look into this one today, but idk man haha, i kinda feel like most of the projects that were gonna do something, already have this year Tongue
of course you never know, so open-mindedness is a must, lets see what this shitcoins about....

I know their official deep web site, but you gonna need Tor for a visit: VDSVVVXXMXPSSSZD.ONION
HannahGoFighting

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:42:17 AM

Many are not coincidences, but the conclusions of repeated verifications. Now I’m starting to believe these two have some sort of connections.
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 437

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:49:38 AM

VDS is a dark horse in the cryptocurrency market at the beginning of 2019 with its decentralized, ecological vision of bringing everyone real freedom. The depressing crypto industry was ignited by the VDS’s characteristics of anonymity and privacy. Bitcoin stopped its continuous drop when VDS got released in February, and rose by 68% when VDS ushered into its first bull market. Is it a coincidence? Or is VDS more closely related to BTC?

This starts with the relationship between VDS and BTC. VDS initiated Resonance Trade system to allow Bitcoin players to perform a decentralized transaction process through cross-chain method.  After converting BTC assets to Vollar, there comes more options. Through VDS, BTC users can regain the privacy of their BTC assets. In the anonymous transaction of Resonance Trade and Zero-knowledge Proof and the distributed decentralized exchanges, BTC is completely set free from the monitoring of centralized institutions. In the context of centralized penetration, this is already an urgent need for Bitcoin players, which means that VDS offers BTC a truly free and secure exit. In addition, there’s more room for Bitcoin players to participate in VDS ecology. Resonance Trade alone provides plenty of room for Bitcoin players to make a profit.

Vollar is in high demands in its process of rapid development, whether it is the revenue of building super master nodes, development of smart contract, or expansion of the Trust Stamp network. More BTC will be resonated into Vollar when there are bigger demands in the ecology. In this process, the decrease of resonance level determines the increase in resonance price, which will cast influence as the dominant factor in the market, enabling Vollar to have a higher ROI. Eco-builders can set up super master nodes to serve the network, and have long-term value-added income in the process.

From the design point of VDS and the resonance system, it is not difficult to find out its close correlation with BTC. VDS not only provides Bitcoin holders with a secure and free privacy channel, but also allows BTC to play a greater role in the value. Therefore, the development process of VDS is bound to have a positive impact on the BTC market. BTC will flow through VDS ecology at multiple rounds, as an incentive to stimulate redevelopment. Equitable distribution mechanisms are also an essential prerequisite for long-term development.

VDS raised 4,500 BTC at its launch. Many Bitcoin holders believe in its value and the feasibility of solving the current dilemma, even the developer who has mined the 270th block of Bitcoin is involved. It seems that VDS has been inseparable from Bitcoin since its inception. Throughout the price curve, VDS and BTC also have a high degree of overlap. BTC hit its final low and stopped a bear market that had lasted nearly a year as VDS went online. In early May, VDS rose by 55% in a single day, and Bitcoin rose by 17% the next day. By the end of June, volume of VID day-create hit 190,000, at the same time, BTC reaches the highest price of the year.

Many are not coincidences, but the conclusions of repeated verifications. VDS provides a more secure privacy space for BTC and opens a whole new chapter of development for Bitcoin holders, targeting highly overlapping market participants through resonance and series of mechanisms. The overlap of user groups also indicates that the two groups have almost the same sense of market and therefore made the same judgments.

The design concept of VDS’s pursuit of freedom and decentralization is highly consistent with the spirit of Bitcoin, and they complement each other in the path of decentralization.

And the interaction between VDS and BTC may not be limited to price movements in the future. Due to low transaction speed and lack of application scenarios, Bitcoin has long been regarded as “digital gold” and can only serve as a reserve. However, the development of VDS ecosystem is more inclined to the diversity of application scenarios, such as anonymous transaction, secret chat, expansion of the Trust Stamp, smart contract, etc. VDS has mapped out and integrated interpersonal communication, free finance, business connection, consumer capital, application landing, and networking freedom, to form a decentralized consensus ecosystem of interconnection and interaction. Resonance Trade connects VDS with BTC and provides BTC with more application space. Especially now that Bitcoin transactions are becoming more and more transparent, the anonymity of Bitcoin network has also become a false proposition. Through Resonance Trade together with anonymous transaction, Bitcoin can relive its original vision of anonymous privacy. Through the combination of chain-business and Trust Stamp, Bitcoin has a new direction of circulation and will no longer be used only as a storage asset. When VDS truly becomes the link between virtual and reality, space and time, and by the time when the decentralized consensus ecosystem is completed, Bitcoin will also realize its original vision of decentralization and freedom of privacy. BTC enlightens the direction of VDS, and VDS in return will expand the spirit of Bitcoin to the wilder world.
To be a bitcoin supporter, I think VDS has enough capabilities, but the problem is how long VDS can last to accompany Bitcoin, I always support all coins that try to stick to the top, as long as they are stable I think they can last a long time, and hopefully avoid scamm which is annoying. Because it can make everything turn around quickly.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:39:36 AM

To be a bitcoin supporter, I think VDS has enough capabilities, but the problem is how long VDS can last to accompany Bitcoin, I always support all coins that try to stick to the top, as long as they are stable I think they can last a long time, and hopefully avoid scamm which is annoying. Because it can make everything turn around quickly.
As far as I know, VDS has survived this past 11 months, and the dev team is still there trying to fix bugs, even though sounded imperfect, but least I know they're trying. Let's wait and see how long this companionship will last.
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:47:18 AM

Make your Bitcoin No Longer “Pseudo-anonymous” https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5217436.new#new
lilialfahas94 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:26:13 PM

VDS, the Originator of Resonance Trade, has Made a Qualitative Change to BTC Through Value Binding https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5217997.new#new
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:45:10 PM

Many are not coincidences, but the conclusions of repeated verifications. Now I’m starting to believe these two have some sort of connections.
Yes, but if I personally do not see a kind of connection with others, because I prefer to look at interested people who are starting to increase, so that the price increases and decreases almost often occur simultaneously in the market.
HannahGoFighting

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:09:06 AM

Yes, but if I personally do not see a kind of connection with others, because I prefer to look at interested people who are starting to increase, so that the price increases and decreases almost often occur simultaneously in the market.
If you’ve read the author’s other article, see how he explains resonance system, you’ll get this connection between VDS and BTC. Yeah, I agree that price is the most intuitive reflection, but everything has a process and VDS had its highlight moment in May.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: